Why yes, I love The Garden and John Maus, how did you know?

>why yes, I love The Garden and John Maus, how did you know?

Attached: 1540529492862.jpg (476x436, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtVUKj6K8AY
youtu.be/uxRImvuBGfw?t=2320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

girls don't listen to John Maus, not even art hoes

>putting based artists next to art whores
Try again tomorrow, faggot.

Attached: 1557568737917.jpg (1526x2616, 1014K)

>I don't like David Bowie

Attached: a copy.png (1020x905, 385K)

yerba mate goes dumb hard
i love the orange

not true

Attached: 50950918_2262393500694515_2411692423782629024_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

John Maus is one of my gf's favorites you normalfag

did they fucked

lol art hoes fucking love john maus

This how did user not know your gf likes John Maus what a dummy

The more seee these threads the more I’m convinced you people have never had a conversation with an art hoe

Big brain on this guy

Attached: 1517771586244.jpg (1920x1274, 981K)

if we're talking entry level art hoe, then i dont think john maus is in there

(entry level is like hamilton, gaming/anime osts, homestuck)

but if we're talking DEEP ART HOE (dsotm, itaots, grimes,) then john maus is def on the list

Attached: kenan.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

homestuck is not that entry level
its definitely a lot deeper than dsotm, itaots and grimes which are entry level as fuck
i would say its on a similar level as john maus though he is a bit deeper

Find an art hoe who isn't pants on head retarded over David Bowie. You won't

>literally defending homestuck music

i never even heard homestuck music but literally no one except internet autists know what homestuck is
its definitely way more obscure than pink floyd nmh or grimes lol

literally a pbs sponsored channel made videos on it.

>anglos fucking swearing they are tasting true mate in a can.
yeesj

Love The Garden, trying out John Maus now. Thanks for the suggestion, OP!

Fuck off back to Yea Forums, you teenage asshole. Rolling is so fucking stupid.

I'm gonna say it

Art hoes have better taste than normies

Never met a single female who even knew who John Maus was.

thats not even that controverial
the true redpill is that arthoes have better or equal taste than 90% of Yea Forums

You're a fucking idiot. You just named shit a girl with severe asperger's would be into, not an art hoe.

>dsotm
>DEEP
should Yea Forums start actually verifying age?

I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "cancelled" or "this is a bop," I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. I'm SO. FUCKING. HORNY.

Attached: sbbhhggbduwux3weeeeee.jpg (720x771, 36K)

the way you're describing "entry level art hoe" would be more appropriate for a tumblr fujoshi

as for your "deep art hoe", that would be more appropriate for art hoes but also
>art hoe
>actually listening to pink floyd
>not just wearing that album design on a shirt

Attached: 1548392864957.jpg (218x250, 5K)

Actually fantastic b8

This quite the post sir.

>not recognizing the pasta

*puts on Here Comes the Cowboy*

Ahhhh now that's a bop

Post bops and this art hoe will sleep with you

Attached: 1556474520697.png (583x584, 578K)

I know it's a pasta, I'm just impressed is all.

Those glasses better be prescription.

The art hoes i know listen Nick Cave and Leonard Cohen

>has a gf
>calls others normalfags

Attached: 1547811716321.png (395x396, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mtVUKj6K8AY

I WANT A CHUBBY ART HOE GF AAAAAAAAH

I’m a girl and I love John Maus

Why can’t you morons stop talking about girls? How are you not pursuing something intellectually and grand beyond human comprehension for a sake of discovery? Instead you obsess over puss and bodily pleasures. Fucking brainlets and teenagers who don’t value anything because they’re so immature.
>inb4 its just a meme u dip

Yeah right, youre complete braindead zoomers who make shit threads and are musically uncultured

MOMMY
I
L
K
I
E
S

kys

where are u from?

roll

having a dick doesn't make you a girl

arthoes don't actually listen to music different from normies, they just wear band clothing that is trendy currently and then go back to listening to the latest XXXTentacion album

I seen an art school guy play john maus I was blown the fuck away. I have seen one small indian chick wearing a john maus shirt once she was cute.
>dsotm
this is deep art hoe? Im not even a boomer and this was entry level high school shit
art school hoes love bowie

>go to a local punk show
>after the first set see a dude in a good band shirt talking with some art hoe, compliment his shirt and start shooting the shit with him about punk
>He leaves to go set up for his bands set, leaves me and art hoe
>She immediately starts calling me cute, laughing at all my jokes, tells me to apply for a job at her work
>Later on turns out her bf is there
>When she leaves she hugs me

Should I have tried to sleep with her? The BF threw me off. Couldn't tell if she was just flirting with for an ego thing or what.

Attached: 1557356178208.jpg (150x163, 5K)

LONDON

someone post that frog version

they never are and never will be

you should have gotten her number or social media at the least. her bf sounds like a total cuck.

I was leaving town for the summer a couple days after anyways so I didn't see a point.

tfw had art hoe and got cheated on and now she listens to all the music I showed her with her new boyfriend that looks oddly like a discount version of me

can one of you netstream dweebs explain to me the significance of dressing like a napoleon dynamite character because i don't quite get it

I know this feel brother. she's hit a dead end in life don't worry.

It's quirky!

art hoes are sub human

>Art hoe gf cucks me with her ex bf, claims she NEEDS to be polyamarous and tries to guilt me into staying with her in an open relationship.
>Dab on her
>Is now dating a nu male who's fine with her being a slut, tried to start talking to me again
>Told her to fuck off

goth/punk girls are better. you can listen to shit like Black Flag, have a beer and not worry about if youre pc enough for them.

nice dude, you definitely sound like you really came out on top. for sure dude

I didn't come out on top I'm still fucking seething and its been almost a year.

>punk girls
>not worry about if youre pc enough for them.

You either live in a shitty flyover small town without a real punk scene or don't know any punks irl. Punk girls are the most PC

man chicks like that don't ever know what they want. They go from guy to guy because they can't be alone or accept that they're a fucked up person. When my gf cheated she told me some shit about how she needed to be single and get to know herself again and two weeks later she is on some guys dick

We need islam.

thats gonna be a yikes from me, chief

Attached: oof or yikes.jpg (600x509, 49K)

tfw no bf that'll show me good music to listen to and wants art hoe as gf

i see
tell me more

Mine was literally schizo and had daddy issues that I only learned about post-breakup. Also I apparently looked a lot like her first high school boyfriend which is probably why she gravitated towards me so hard.

Dating is gay.

I might just be extremely bitter from my fucked up breakup but I think I agree with this guy.

cant be bothered to quote every post itt, so...

to every incel reading this. have sex, incel

I live in a fairly big city and dated a punk chick for two years. i'm also black so pc for me didn't involve shit like whether I can say nigger around her or whatever.

Bowie is just a one song mastierpiece per lp

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>i'm also black

That explains it lmfao

stop dressing like a lesbian clown
also have sex
also lighten up

No, she's my GF, can confirm.

It really is. I'm about to completely throw in the towel at this point. I feel your pain brother, I definitely reminded my ex of one of her past boyfriends which would explain why she's dating a guy that looks just like me now.

will getting a haircut like this get me any qt art hoes?

Attached: antiwarhol.jpg (745x745, 88K)

no but you will get a job at buzzfeed

These girls are the most disloyal and mentally ill cunts you can find. Don’t fall for the art ho meme.

No lmao thats bugman fashion. That'll get you fat tech startup chicks. Look into the softboy aesthetic if you wanna get art hoes.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

rolling.

what about this one?

Attached: antiwarhol2.jpg (572x572, 36K)

Like slightly better. I'd go with something less clean cut though. A little mangier and longer. Something you'd see an 80s or 90s alt rocker have.

Because you were putting my copies of those artists inside your panties, while you distracted me sucking my cock

stupid fucking bitch

why is this my type :/

stupid and/or beta and/or unattractive

You may want to reevaluate a few things then.

oh thank fuck I'm not the only one

Get pregnant

kennedi makes me mad

What did she do to you?

youtu.be/uxRImvuBGfw?t=2320
38:40
you're the guy who ruins guy friend groups

Attached: handsome bro john.jpg (770x760, 67K)

Aye yuh roll

>Oh that's cool I love John Maus, I saw him last year with Holy Shit it was a great show. Got to see him with his brother on bass before he died.
>Anyway, wanna fuck?
>*we fuck*
Man, I love having sex. I love being an approachable, funny, and decent looking art man that gets a reasonable amount of pussy. It feels good.
there were tons of beautiful women at the show i went to

lol i love this

The Man With No Taste

Yea Forums is the male equivalent

>muh sex
did you two even collab though?

normal people dont have to pay 30$ and sit through an hour of retard music to get laid with some chubby art hoe

i hear 1975 more than anything

Rolling

extremely man with no taste voice yah godda ern it

>I’m a girl

Attached: IMG_20190222_114511.jpg (3456x4608, 2.13M)

>a Midori shirt

They sell merch on retail stores i the USA

london?

best opinion i've hear in a long time

they love john maus because he reminds them of their father

>I don't like pedophiles

punk girls are the most pc but they have this lust for right wing/fash or just politically incorrect guys, i swear every extremelly leftist punk girl i see is dating some crazy right wing guy.

i don't know if its my social circle or something.

I am a male and I like The Garden

Arthoes aren't bad and they're good faithful gf's. There's shitty entry level arthoes that cheat on you, then there's Yea Forums arthoes that think like you and I. Almost like talking to a twin that you can bounce conversation off of for forever.

based - too bad that finding Yea Forums level arthoes is about as rare as an elephant jacking off with his trunk

It isn't really though, I know about 5 irl that would be considered Yea Forums tier. Just gotta be in the right circles.

>art hoe circles
truly cursed Im good Ill take punk chicks

I'm in uni rn in Australia, and I've met about one girl that I would consider Yea Forums arthoe tier. Not sure if it's just my geographical location, but I can never find anyone interested in music.

I'm in Seattle so there's plenty here.

They're stinky and only want threesomes.

Know a art hoe who would probably do this if I said shit about Bowie.

fuck true. but as long as they've showered and I say no to bringing in other guys things are generally ok. beats art hoe drama. art hoes feel too many feelings and are too self absorbed generally speaking. sometimes they can be alright I suppose.

>They're stinky and only want threesomes

And this is a problem how?

Do you want stinky ass crusted threesomes?

Depends if theyre mmf or mff

We doin actual art hoe stories now?
>tatted T H I C C (and fat if i'm honest) art hoe off tinder with huge tits
>"communist, feminist, I'll cut you" etc in profile
>still meet her cause fuck it, I need to fuck
>don't talk much, listen a lot, wait till the defenses are down
>take her to a graveyard (did this a lot, lmao2deep)
>take her home
>great sex, the type you can only have with a sociopathic psycho chick
>"by the way I'm married but we're in an open relationship cause he's on dialysis 9 hours a day and also doesn't give me enough attention and"

This was my final red pill in terms of women. I literally don't date anything below 21 now and stopped going for art hoes and other 'alternative' chicks. They're the equivalent of myspace hoes before them, never worth the work, but they still get my dick hard tho.

Attached: 1530045753236.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

Yes. Because you're clearly extremely underage for falling for that bait.

Attached: 1523595521293.png (717x712, 211K)

what if he's just autistic

In all honesty, anyone who would want to deal with a art skank beyond begrudging association is a horny cretin that deserves to be killed (especially if you are trying to sleep with these people).

Goth girls were pretty pleasant to interact with though. I almost wish they were still a thing.

Attached: akatsuki.jpg (600x398, 38K)

All girls that I know with an art hoe aesthetic who have this haircut, only listen to "indie" like Imagine Dragons or X Ambassadors. I've never seen an art hoe that even heard about John Maus, but I live in Europe so maybe that's why so many "alternative" chicks are actually pretty basic.

i live in europe and there are girls like that here for sure
dont know any personally but i see a ton of them at concerts

John Maus is great but the The Garden is absolute fucking trash

Attached: 220px-Popepiusix.jpg (220x308, 20K)

have you ever been to one of his shows

this is so spot on it hurts. after getting dumped she tried getting back together with me months later when she realized the manlet version of myself wasn’t cutting it. its the little things in life that are the funniest.

roll