So we all agree this is AOTYSF, right?

So we all agree this is AOTYSF, right?

Attached: VampireWeekend_FatherOfTheBride.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2L0d4uUp24
youtu.be/Un1ik6U-gmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0qwU0fnGYEs
youtube.com/watch?v=_4ctOkW_QfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically yes, I was expecting James Blake to do it but shit was disappointing.

Link me the best song on the album NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2L0d4uUp24

based

no, here you go

Attached: cover.jpg (800x800, 33K)

nope this is

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 594K)

>we
Cringe

UFOF is better.

weakest album I've heard from those two -- especially when rook put out shed blood AND parasite last year which were top 20 and top 10 AOTY material respectively

Is there a more embarrassing/newfag-esque word to use on Yea Forums(nel) than "we"? Honest question.

yasss, but it's only an 8/10.

Dogshit zoomer-tier indie cringe, pathetic, these guys have no imagination and nothing to offer the music world, boring stale tedious monotony, dumbest fucking hype I've ever had the displeasure to witness, this board is truly going down the drain if it thinks this album—and indeed Vampire Weekend—is any good, it isn't and they aren't. Jesus, of all the covert art depicting a globe that's been released recently, I'd say the Lil Dicky Earth song beats this load of underage garbage, and least Lil Dick's Earth song is obviously a joke and has generated some good memes and a few laughs, not to mention the proceeds from the sale of the single are being donated to environmental charities that aim to reduce global warming, I mean the actual song is shit ofc but it's for a good cause and it was funny in a tragic cringe-worthy way, and don't get me wrong Vampire Weekend are nothing if not cringe-worthy, but it's a different (worse) kind of cringe because Vampire Weekend aren't self-aware like Lil Dicky is, Vampire Weekend are just a bunch of rich kids with nice haircuts and jumpers who made one good song (Joanna drove slowly into the city or whatever) and then deserved to fade away, but instead they've returned after a long hiatus, to torture us with their insipid indie pop rock detritus, I mean all that Harmony Hall hype? 2 hours on loop? Give me a fucking break, but oh no, it had to tease THIS new album, 'Father of the Bride'—wow, what a stupid name, sounds like the name of a teenage emo band, which make sense since the music is incredibly uninspired and tasteless, literally no substance to any of the lyrics, no lyrical hooks or anything exciting or tantalising, this album doesn't stay with you, it leaves you the same way undigested food leaves your body, i.e. as faeces, shit—because that's what this album is, it's shit.

youtu.be/Un1ik6U-gmQ

fake indie is cringe

sounds like where is my mind

B a s e d

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHZAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHALKHFDLKFL;AFAD

why did they name themselves vampire weekend though? It sounds like a name for a band more akin to my chemical romance.

yes

Attached: dwdw.png (637x604, 477K)

wow.

damn, RIP Mother of the Bride

>COCA COLA AND RED WINE

Attached: 1529296718352.png (640x480, 94K)

Lmao it's just music nigga take the dick out yo ass and go take a shit

vampire weekend triggers the madlads now? damn

wow, this is shit

Attached: 1464644767575.jpg (255x384, 23K)

vampire weekend was a great comeback and solid 8/10 but jamila woods beat them the fuck out 7 days after it dropped

Attached: jamila-woods-legacy-legacy-cover-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0qwU0fnGYEs

youtube.com/watch?v=_4ctOkW_QfU

ezra could never

I thought This Life was the only song worth my ass sweat

DIEGO
GARCIA

I listened to three songs from this insanely gay piece of trash just to hear gay pieces of trash

Nope, it's super boring

Didn't they release that in the 70s or something?