Go to rateyourmusic.com

>go to rateyourmusic.com
>Accidentally click on some link in the website
>Get into a new page, called rateyourhumans
>It's a catalog of tens of thousands of humans, including revealing photos of them, all their personal life, medical history, family tree, etc.
>All the users in the websites are actually albums that vote for humans
>Search my name on the list
>"Num. 56 of Caucasian Males in 1997"

Should I take that as a compliment? I still find it really creepy... But I guess us humans deserve it, we did the same thing for all these albums, I can't imagine how humiliated they must feel

Attached: 1546126936897.jpg (567x567, 27K)

What music do we have?

Attached: F84A3249-A0B7-4F11-86D5-16A533531319.jpg (1106x1101, 791K)

absolutely based schizoposter, you're singlehandedly saving Yea Forums

If I post the same image every day it’s a meme right guys? Right? Please give me attention no one in real life does. Please.
Fucking loser.

Who's the highest rated human?

Jesus of Nazareth

Based
Cringe

This is unironically the only good thread on Yea Forums right now

This is unironically the only good thread on Yea Forums right now

This but unironically

>thought this was pasta
>look it up to find the original
>its real
wtf

haha the only good thread on the board for music is the one not about music xD. Shut the fuck up

It's the new schizo posting meme

OK, let's unpack this. Is this the best thread on Yea Forums right now? No. Is schizoposter saving Yea Forums? No. Is it a good meme? Maybe. Is it funny? Kinda. Are people who complain about off-topic threads faggots? Yes. Overall, is this a worthwhile thread? Yes. I rate it a Scaruffi 6/10 (Read if you are a fan)

It was funny maybe the first two times

don't listen to the other anons, this shit gets me every time

whOa *takes bong rip* thats like *exhales* crazy mang

You're the schizo here, bud

BASED SCHIZOPXSTER

It sounds like schizoposting strikes a nerve with some people because it hits too close to home

Let me guess, if I Google this website I can't find it because the government monitors all of my web activity and redirects to a fake rateyourhumans web page. And I will never be able to access anything like it because the nanomachines in the water are altering my cognitive abilities so that the true reality is obscured to me. BUT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, SHADOW PEOPLE. I'M STARTING TO SEE THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT. I'M WAKING UP. AND I'M GONNA GO DO SOMETHING THAT'S REALLY GONNA KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF

Excuse me, I clearly gave schizoposting a positive score

>maybe the first two times

I'm the guy who replied to everyone

>"yeah dude, google is my internet source of information, it shows EVERYTHING, like duh"

bonbi

bro I even used the Astral plane Google on the darkweb

Honestly I appreciate it just because it's different. I'm so fucking burnt out on wojak and pepe shit.

Cringe. But also redpilled.