Name one difference between a Republican and a Fascist I'll wait

Name one difference between a Republican and a Fascist I'll wait

Attached: 1636604204415.jpg (977x644, 84.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF
youtu.be/JiLRnd3MFmE
healthline.com/nutrition/fasting-benefits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its incredible how retarded you people are. not worth explaining anything

Name one difference between a Democrat and a Pedophile I'll wait

Define fascism and explain to me why it applies to the fucking retarded excuse of a claim you’re are trying to make you fucking retard.
Thank you and shut the fuck up.

>law forbidding sex/gender discussions in kindergarten through 3rd grade
>OMG BIGOTRY!

libs truly are broadly regarded

Lol, *RETARDED

Of course that faggot Chunk Yogurt at that terrorist news org would say the bill a tally involves saying gay. Bunch of fucking faggots, read the bill niggers.

the law is not called dont say gay, therefore cenk uygur is spreading misinformation, therefore you should block him on twitter

Imagine using a picture of Chuck's twitter for anything other than ridicule.

That's gay, why would those faggot republicans start using gay ass liberal morals. Soon both sides will be as antifreedom as the democrats :O

>Actual laws forbidding discussion/talking? No problem!
>Laws trying to regulate guns and gun violence? REEEEEEE! Muh 2nd amennment!!!
Okay, Republitard

"Why won't they let us talk to their kids about our sex lives?!" ---Libs 2022
Bitch, I don't talk to my kid about my sex life. They're children. They don't need to know your, or my, degenerate fetishes.

What would broadly retarded mean?

The reason this is braindead is that "Don't Say Gay" is a made-up name that Democrats use to slander the Republicans who passed it.
The name of the bill is "Parental Rights in Education" and it's about transparency and keeping all forms of sex ed out of preschool to third grade.
Democrats say that's transphobic and homophobic, and I say that's a pretty big self-report.
Good luck reactivating your brain, OP.

Gay people don't exist anymore all the ones left are faggots

Cenk can shut the fuck up and go 69 his faggot nephew Hasan Piker. They both love cock it should be a great experience for them.

Take this bullshit, and all the faggots commenting on it, back to /pol/ and Reddit.
SAGE

That sounds like a great law. I'm very happy to hear this.

That's a basic night of them getting bored. All Democrats do it. Why do you think Hillary best Bill so much? He couldn't keep his dick out of anything, much less little boys n girls.

Right, its as much the "Don't say straight" bill as it is "Don't say gay" bill. Framing and misinformation. DeSantis is using this whole thing as PR for his eventual Presidential run.

Learn to sage

That's ironic coming from a guy who named his network "Armenian Genocide Was Awesome!"

see
you’ve been manipulated

Everything comes in waves in the 90s the republican were in charged they passed censorship bills no different than what the democrats are doing or were doing because I think it's going back to Republicans again.
The game is simple ever 10 or 15 years it switches from one political party to the next. Most bias laws passed get undone except the ones to destroy the middle class because these corporations fear competition.
How can a corporation have the same rights as a human ? They lobby ( bribery)
both sides.
Only retards mongoloid idiots believe in political parties

God I hope that man becomes president. He should have been trump. Biden is retarded and Obama is a lazy nigger who just liked pressing the drone strike button.

There is no Don't Say Gay law. It's made by Democrats and MSM and you fell for it.

I swear libtards are the easiest to program and are the dumbest mutts on the planet.

itt: defending censorship

Attached: poster_fd3344deb80e4cdca3c8f6d581a41b9e.jpg (1280x720, 74.63K)

does that absolute retarded kike shithead know it's NOT actually called "Don't Say Gay" bill?

This

>free speech

Attached: 1649389493493.png (2296x1166, 1.75M)

This
This
And especially This. You've all become faggots of the highest order and we don't fucking care about your rights anymore. Islam had the right idea all along. You should all be tossed off buildings until you collectively apologize and swear to leave kids alone.

It's neither of those as you can still do both under the law. It's more of a "Don't teach 5 year-olds how to masturbate" bill.

If you want the thread gone don't bump it dumbass.

OK groomer

So teachers can say 'Gay', and discuss it in class rooms, no matter the grade?

Censorship for children. Yes. You dumb fuck. Minors aren't full fledged citizens with every right until they're adults.

Do you realize we can support one bill and not support another?

Hard to tell the stupid from the lies with that guy. He's basically the Left's version of Alex Jones, but way less entertaining.

Your meme is bullshit. Maybe you should educate yourself and actually read the law before spouting bullshit you heard on twitter.

Yes no matter that grade. Grade school is for kids. Kids don't need to learn about sex from pedos.

I'm center-left, but this confuses me. The law isn't actually called that.... Does he think it is?

>gun regulation

Oh no... This user is retarded. The poor thing.

Suddenly reou lucans are so worried about kids

Attached: FPxwqncWUAU3vA9.jpg (526x783, 108.86K)

Why are you so obsessed with teaching 1st graders about gay sex? Are you on a watch list?

People are angry. And they do not really know what to be angry at, since the real culprit for most modern problems are nebulous.
What they should be angry at, are flaws in the systems of governance.
But that is not something you can "punch". These people want to fight. So richfags invented the "us vs them" game to distract them.
"le nazis" and "le groomers" are things you can go out and punch, which satisfies the ape brains of the average retards that populate this planet.

This man sees the truth

Raping slaves in modern America?
Republicans: it's cool

Attached: 1647323186216.jpg (586x604, 100.22K)

Nice how you lump in "accused" with convicted. Not biased AT ALL. Especially including Kavanaugh lmao.

Checked and awful facebook tier bait.

and??? same fucking shit with democrats
DEMOCRATS = REPUBLICANS
you think they're different?? while your government is still full of pedos?? LOL

Id vote for Rick in a split second. He backs his words with action. I also love sheriff Grady. No bullshit people who listen to their constituents. Also go fuck yourself.

Why do you want to groom kids so you can fuck them before theyre in the 3rd grade snowflake?

Always some truth in dubs.

Okay pedophile. Time to leave society.

Yes and no.

Why would a teacher want to be discussing gay sex (or straight sex for that matter) with a Kindergartener? Are you mental?

42% of the 132 text books submitted were rejected because they didn't teach math or stay on topic.

Idiot

You're right but it's not about sports teams. Wake up. You're being dehumanized.

give me an example when a teacher would say the word "gay" or "homosexual" to little children under the age of 10

One word: Hollywood.
It's not about repub v demo anymore. Wake up I can hear you bleating.

No, he's just a groomer.
> NO INHAVE TO DISCUSS MY GAY SEX LIFE WITH FIVE YEAR OLDS!
>I...
> I HAVE TO...
> GROOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooommm...

Interesting that at least three of the people on that picture were accused by Democrats (with no evidence) for political reasons.

That's like me calling you a pedophile and then telling people you are an accused pedophile but leaving out the context.

You are a pedophile, by the way.

Teachers have no right to teach sex to 5,6, and 7 yr olds thats the parents responsibility groomer. If the Republicans were doing this you would be screeching like a banshee..

Would: if you want kids to sexually mature faster to fuck them
Wouldn't: if you're not a desperate sick fuck who can net a woman with a fully developed brain instead of a child.

It's against teaching kids in k-3rd about sex and gender. that's it. you can still say gay you fucking faggot

Yea Forums should be removed from the internet. Imagine how comfy this place would be again if it was forced back into the dark web.
None of these obnoxious kiddies and facebook boomers could come here anymore.

Nigger, here's the bill. Read it you dumb mutt

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF

One is a republican, the other is a fascist. Easy.

Kid: "Mr X, do you have a girlfriend?"
Mr. X: "No, Kid. I'm gay."
Kid: "What's that?"
Mr. X: "Ask you parents."

Which is exactly how that conversation should go, and is completely allowed under the bill. What libs want is for Mr. X to be able to say "Well here, Kid, come into my office and I'll show you."

Do you guys think Chun knows the ones who were calling it the "don't say gay" bill were retarded libs? And until the started calling it that it was known by a boring ass alpha numerical designation? Or he is just that much of a grifter/retard?

the bill is about parental rights in education very generally. calling it "don't say gay" is how pedophiles inadvertently admit to wanting to sexualize children and groom them for their sick desires. fuck you and your satanic kind.

fun fact: iphones apparently don't contain the word "pedophile" in their massive autocorrect dictionary. may allah strike apple down.

/thread
it should be called DONT FUCKING GROOM CHILDREN BILL

Rubashkin's pardon had bipartisan suppirt, but sure.

They should've hung the bastard.

Hes a retarded lib too so it really doesnt matter.

dump start

Attached: elon musk twitter01.png (1456x1456, 1.12M)

"Don't Say Gay" is propaganda started by the left because they knew they couldn't attack the actual merits of the law itself. There's nothing in the bill that says "Don't Say Gay." You could call it the "Don't Say Straight" bill just as easily. And there's no restriction of free speech, it only legislates that you can't teach inappropriate sexual subjects to kids in K through 3rd grade ... which begs the question, why would ANYONE want to talk about sexual things IN SCHOOL with children younger than 8 years old??

Attached: elon musk twitter02.jpg (961x931, 280.48K)

to be exact, republicanism is a structure or hierarchy of government power whereas fascism is the extent of government power. the two are not mutually exclusive, and more often than not go hand in hand.
t. fascist

Attached: elon musk twitter03.png (984x606, 78.51K)

Attached: elon musk twitter04.png (755x529, 331.34K)

Attached: elon musk twitter05.jpg (1026x389, 61.68K)

Attached: elon musk twitter06.jpg (750x948, 238.41K)

Attached: elon musk twitter07.jpg (1024x808, 101.21K)

i.e. the OP post is nonsensical, yes, thank you.

If you think government overreach happens only on one side you're willfully ignorant.

>Heil Hitler dubs

Attached: goldwater preachers.jpg (720x540, 81.34K)

Attached: elon musk twitter08.jpg (782x1644, 140.22K)

Why even bother?

I thought "don't say gay" was just the name given to it by seething groomers

I don't know if he genuinely is, I think he's just a fat faggy grifter. I thin he doesn't give a shit about politics he just wants to stay at home eat and fuck his family pets. Which to be fair is something most leftists want.

Keith Olberman. lol.

That's hilarious to me. Has anyone retweeted this to this guy? I don't have Twitter nor do I want it

The GQP is the party of closeted queans and chicken-hawks.

Attached: desantis.png (1600x900, 884.6K)

Attached: elon musk twitter09.jpg (700x312, 30.42K)

So tiresome... american politics are just so very tiresome.
So fucking exhausting reading all this dumb shit...

Attached: elon musk twitter10.jpg (720x1353, 381.93K)

That's exactly right. They couldn't attack the merits of the bill itself so they made up a false slogan. You could just as easily call this the "Don't Say Straight" bill.

We already have that though. It's called the CIA.

Attached: elon musk twitter11.jpg (598x854, 89.9K)

Why would children need to be taught about gay sex, or told to explore the possibility that they're trans?

youtu.be/JiLRnd3MFmE

Attached: elon musk twitter12.jpg (1079x1124, 451.59K)

Attached: elon musk twitter13.jpg (1080x1733, 328.93K)

Attached: elon musk twitter14.png (598x902, 353.27K)

Attached: elon musk twitter15.png (984x549, 111.66K)

healthline.com/nutrition/fasting-benefits

dump end

Attached: elon musk twitter16.jpg (750x848, 127.68K)

Right?
Idk where you're from, but, we share a goddamn border with them and this shit is leaking up here. I'm a post secondary educated person working in skilled trades. My whole day is listening to a bunch of Grade 10 graduates telling me how the world works.
Fucking exhausted lol.

True that