We all know Fantano-core and Scaruffi-core, but what are some Dereck Von-core albums?

We all know Fantano-core and Scaruffi-core, but what are some Dereck Von-core albums?

Attached: von.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6PZeDQQz8Q
youtu.be/VO1IyVoFuR8
youtube.com/watch?v=C34Q0njKlOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't watched most of his videos but he's comfy

pic related is the only Dereck-core that I can remember

Attached: R-1292887-1207055912.jpeg.jpg (600x569, 127K)

I saw his Bish Bosch review a while back, is he actually worth watching?

Can, Faust, Genesis, his own music

imagine being such a mindless sheep that you actively study people's tastes to drone

His videos are comfy

Probably would be a lot of avant-prog and krautrock.

he looks like his voice would be soothing and you're saying he's into krautrock and avant-prog? where do i watch? i need a new going to sleep playlist and this guy seems based. would be honored to view farm for him

Leave Dereck alone :/ he's just an old man just trying to make some friends on the internet.

I totally forgot that he made this video about some of his personal favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6PZeDQQz8Q

why are boomer prog heads the coolest fucking people? would love to hang out in his music room and just chill and i don't even like prog that much

same. he seems like a cool guy, seeing the lack of views makes me sad but at least there's a nice fanbase between it
youtu.be/VO1IyVoFuR8

>tfw there was a chance he could've had his own show on Adult Swim
youtube.com/watch?v=C34Q0njKlOI

The lack of views is too bad, because it prevents him from asking ad money. But at the same time, the fanbase is much closer and more respectful than someone like Fantano.

wait whats the story on this? I watched Dereks vids for years but fell out of it a couple years back. This is so cool

he's had a segment called Old Music Friday on some online Adult Swim show called Stupid Morning Bullshit, eventually there was enough interest in shooting a pilot for a full show dedicated to him, guess it just never got picked up

man new favorite youtuber so cool

stupid morning bullshit is so terrible, but i still watched it for von's segment

Come on guys we already have fantano let's not discuss more ecelebs

don't post in the thread then

So I watched a couple of videos by him on his favorites and I made this chart, it's not accurate since he doesn't rank them and sometimes quotes recent favorites, but whatever.

Attached: topsters2 (1).png (2224x1192, 2.84M)

nice

Derek Von is pure and one of the only good music ecelebs. His videos are like listening to your grandpa talk about music he likes, but he actually has good taste

start listening to the chameleons

Yes. Pretty comfy dude. Loves Anco and pretty diverse overall. Hes basically the older, less edgy version of Myke C Town. Basically a black guy sitting in front of a huge record collection who has pretty good taste overall.

patrician af

>Black Uhuru
patrician

based

Sad Lovers & Giants
The Chameleons
Blind Mr. Jones
Genesis/Peter Gabriel