Which Beatles album is your favorite?

Which Beatles album is your favorite?

Attached: original_460.jpg (1000x1000, 248K)

This is their most diverse album, and shows nearly every side of their personality as a band. Truly worthy of being a self-titled album.

Attached: the-beatles-the-white-album.png (807x807, 3K)

Anthology 1 [archival]

Attached: beeebles.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Actually I like all Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's, White Album and Abbey Road equally

Attached: Rubber_Soul.jpg (300x300, 72K)

>inb4 "not a real album"
I don't care if it was initially released as an EP, and the album version was created by Capitol Records. That was in the 60s. This album is an official part of The Beatles canon now.

Attached: Magical_0.jpg (1482x1482, 1.06M)

Revolver and A Hard Day's Night.

Both underrated.

unironically their best album

>Revolver
>Underrated

Attached: 872CFA2D-F6EF-4B9E-89B3-9184393CB5FD.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

I like all their albums but my favorite is Rubber Soul

This

this is you

Attached: you.gif (250x250, 137K)

i'd like to be under the sea. ringo always writes the best songs

Attached: original_441.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

Both of these are in equal standing for me. Magical Mystery Tour is a little higher sometimes but fuck they are both fantastic.

Patrician opinion.

This is. It was the first album that got me into the Beatles, I'm also partial to rubber soul and revolver

Attached: George-Stroud-Hulton-Archiv.jpg (1080x720, 94K)

Sgt. Pepper

Attached: 5D152B10-C0C2-43F8-9188-608F060E9823.jpg (448x406, 56K)

Fluctuates between Rubber Soul and Revolver.

Attached: thefactthat.png (500x500, 3K)

For me, it's Help!

The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

Attached: LustyNegroAttitudes.png (293x308, 131K)

all of them are perfect except the ones before help!, which i can't appreciate

Abbey Road, White Album and MMT

all suck

>I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing that he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, ‘Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.’ So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, ‘George, can you play it back for me one more time?’ So George did, and Ringo says, ‘That didn’t sound so bad.’ And I said, ‘Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.’ Great guy, though.

(Sighs) I'd say "The Beatles Anthology", and I don't think they ever went to the U.K. for it, but yes. "The Beatles Christmas Album" is my favorite, but only because it's more popular. I don't know what they think of that.

You and Elvis Presley are both considered the best of all time. Which of them should I pick?

Probably Elvis. I think his music is so beautiful you can't go wrong with one, but Elvis's style, his vocals, his mannerisms. I'm pretty sure he was born to be a star.

Is there a song that you absolutely love that didn't make it onto "The Beatles Anthology".

No. (Laughs) I really don't find it that exciting (laughs). You don't really know what you're trying to make out because that would make the song that weird, right?

What songs would you pick to play during our "Best of the Beatles" series?

(Laughs) "I Need a Miracle" might be weird…I don't

based quincy

Attached: 220px-Beatlesforsale.jpg (220x220, 18K)

Not true, by the way.

For me, it's Revolver

Abbey Road
Revolver

I like all their stuff but if I have to pick an album my choice is Magical Mystery Tour

Attached: 5E690F48-7407-4BD8-B5B5-0C3064E91CA9.jpg (660x672, 157K)

Rubber Soul. I fucking love it.

Most underrated

8/10
8/10 (used to hate it but then heard the new mix and kind of clicked)
9/10
10/10 (my fav)
9/10
7/10
7/10 (truly underrated)
>revolver
10/10

MMT is everything Pepper should have been.