He's ashamed of using headphones in public

>he's ashamed of using headphones in public

Attached: 1556477582116.png (680x680, 188K)

>ashamed
it's called not having autism

If you use head/earphones in public you're just begging to get hit by a car or an e-scooter

Being afraid of rocking out in public is autism?

rocking out in public is autism

I can't hear the bicyclers behind me and they have to swerve if I wear headphones

I don't like wearing headphones on the street because I can't hear a thing around me, which makes me uneasy. Also, they kinda mess up my hair

I always wear them on a longer train ride, and sometimes in the library

just dont think about this stuff friends live like me my head is empty i think nothing and dress like a dentist

Attached: D5cJK2CX4AAyOgt.jpg (583x430, 35K)

You guys care if people listen to some music as when they walk? And you think that they're the autistic ones?

>he doesn't look both ways while crossing the street, regardless if you're wearing headphones or not

you ever heard of this thing called "common sense"?

Attached: fuck my shit up fam.png (258x245, 49K)

>listens music in public
STOP

Attached: varrg.jpg (210x240, 5K)

>guys who sits on the back of the room with earphones on listening to the latest abrasive album fantano gave a strong 8
>I'm not autistic, just a based doomer
>why does no one talk to me

that's why I blast music with my bluetooth speakers everywhere I go

You're not going to socialize if you have stupid earbuds in all day. Which of course is no good.

*Not being

Those who wear headphones in public shall have hooks applied to their ears in Hell.

this poster is 15 years old, 16 tops

>not bringing along your dac and amplifier for maximum sound quality

Attached: 1552942056306.png (720x589, 58K)

you realise you can casually enjoy music as background noise, right... you don't always need to have some kind of deep moving experience when you throw on an album.

why do so many of you autistic edgebeast fucks think that AirPods are "cringey"? they're just fucking earphones; get over it.

Attached: airpods.jpg (1074x548, 45K)

Because they sound bad and look gay.