I was born male and I was castrated (cock and balls) as a teenager. AMA

I was born male and I was castrated (cock and balls) as a teenager. AMA.

Attached: download.jpeg-9.jpg (259x194, 3.96K)

Why?

Show a photo or you're more of a fagot than not having a penis

Post fake vagina then

Will you ever be a woman

larping faggot

I was being molested by my foster father alongside a girl my age. He caught us trying to have sex (he made us do stuff together for him but never penetrative sex and never without permission) and he castrated me as punishment.

I was tortured

Pineapple on pizza yes or no?

Okay

Attached: 572656266563635.jpg (474x842, 160.77K)

Of course, Hawaiian piza is my favorite

I am not nor ever want to be a woman, I am just a man with no dick.

Who tortured you?

My foster father. He was molesting me and my foster sister and castrated me as a punishment.

How old were you? Was he using a knife, of that bull balls thingy? How did it not infect, did he cauterize the wound somehow? Did he go to jail for it, does anyone know? did it hurt (duh)? Do you regret it ?

holy shit. what a fucking evil tag team. what happened to them?

That's insane you should take this to court and get the money for a replacement

It was playing, agh, how fucking scary I didn't want to see that

Come on black, excuse me, I love you so much

Attached: 1554848157172.png (208x227, 76.69K)

I'd keep the penis and have the testicles removed. this way you have less male hormones and a properly working genital you can still piss out of that dose not look like a gaping flesh wound .. No offense to the vast majority or people who undergo sexual reconstruction surgery, but that shit never looks real... unless your rich as a mother fucker and can have the best surgeons operate over and over again.. and even then close but not right.. Just my opinion.. and you know what they say about opinions.. there like ass holes everyone has one and every one spews from them... anyways good luck on what ever you decide to doo

I was thirteen at the time and he used a very large sharp knife. He had some antibiotics and bandaged it pretty well but it hurt more than anything I hafw ever felt before. Only my boyfriend, a few ex girlfriends and my adoptive parents know about it. I deeply regret it and I miss my cock all the time.

Rotting in prison thankfully. He got caught when a doctor noticed I was castrated.

Thank god for that.

It makes me a little embarrassed to ask, but how do you go about having sex or something like that? You say you've had ex-girlfriends, what have they done in the absence of sex in the relationship?

I have only ever been able to give oral or take anal. My ex-gf's were all femdom types who liked pegging but unfortunately I really do not like submission type stuff because it reminds me too much of being molested. With my boyfriend I always bottom but it is an equal thing.

What age we're you when this happened?
What's dating like (assuming you still try)
How do you do mentally with what happened?
Any substance abuse issues?
What happened to the girl?

Please write timestamp on your fleshy area. Sorry this happened to you

Are you genuinely gay or just because of the absence of the penis?

this thread is actually fucking sad

Attached: 2bb.gif (500x258, 1.03M)

More pics please, this is something I actually haven't seen before.

I am bisexual but definitely leaning towards being straight. I do care for my boyfriend but I would never fuck a guy if I had a penis and a choice.

I was thirteen. Dating women is nearly impossible but guys are easier.

With women you have to tell them really early on and it is a dealbreaker 99.99% of the time, but with men it rarely even matters. If you get a gay man who is a top he probably doesn't give a shit about your penis anyways.

I am completely fine, I had some good friends in High School and found a loving adoptive family.

I don't know what happened to her. We were separated and I have no idea how to find her.

Do you have any hormone issues because of it?

Pretty sure thats a story by David Foster Wallace

That's not castration, castration only removes the testicles. I don't know what the proper term for that would be.

how do u pee???

how tf do you piss?

How do you clean that hole?

Have you ever tried to sue your foster dad?

I still have a urethra, the muscles that hold your pee in are in your pelvis before your cock.

So, in other words, sitting down.

Not worth it, he was wasn't that rich to begin with and I think his assets were siezed by the state. Also he is in prison for life and the last I hear he got raped so I think things are even.

oh. so u just have a hole? doesn’t the wound try to close up eventually?

The wound closed up but the hole isn't a wound. Your dick is like a donut around the pee-hole and when my dick was gone the wound closed but I still had a hole.

Can you get pleasure from that hole? Or just for pee?

If I rub it enough I can cum from it but it isn't anywhere close to even just jacking off. I miss blowjobs so much.

oh what? thats interesting and more normal than i thought. so there’s just a tiny hole there now? i hope it hasn’t affected your life too badly user :( and i hope u can heal from the trauma

wait if this happened when u were 13 then u were getting blowjobs before then?? were they at least consensual if u miss them?

Wait, you said your dick was cut it at 13, so you had blowjobs before that?

It's mutilation. Unlike circumcision this is real mutilation

lol ive asked 2 questions now and both times someone else asked the same thing right after

My foster father got off on molesting both me and my foster sister and also making us give oral to each other. It was not consentual in the strictest sense but I did enjoy it often.

Just ask all of your questions at once and that way there is no possible way anyone could ask the same ones after you

i keep getting new ones and i dont mind xd it was just funny

Do you remember what you heard that night when the sorcerer tossed your parts in the fire?

He fed it to a pit bull

im so sorry this happened to you user and im glad to hear that sick fuck got raped and is going to die in jail

My guy, we need some more pics. You still haven't really proved your story is true. Not trying to be a dick but please provide a photo with a timestamp.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. It means a lot to me.

This ^
Can't you do anything like that to get yourself a reconstruction? Would you even want to have it if you lived all your life without it?
Does it affect your self esteem?

Where are you from?

aw :) i hope u are able to live a great life user

I'm glad the guy who did this to you is in prison for life.

I wonder if it would be possible to obtain a penis transplant? It's a rare surgery but it has been done in recent years.

Stem cells if you got stem cells.
BTW OP? Regenerative medicine exists. I hope you get your cock and balls regrown.

I'm sorry you got attacked so horribly user I hope you find a path to happiness and healing. The guy that attacked you like that should be imprisoned for life.

What a load of bullshit.

Attached: Screenshots_2022-04-28-11-24-43.png (761x585, 449.94K)

I was not aware that penis transplants exist. What the fuck? Is this true? Holy shit that woulf really make my life so much better.