I don't have the balls to do something with my life and it's eating away at me

I don't have the balls to do something with my life and it's eating away at me.

Attached: avatars-AgK91UwEldtW5Qmc-ohqF7Q-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.29K)

what do you do?

Get some test E and inject 125mg twice a week, work out, plan healthy meals and don't eat out. Focus on being happy by pretending to be happy. Tell yourself you're going to do something as a joke so there's no expectation you put on yourself. Who cares if you fail? You weren't taking it seriously anyways. Find groups in your area that do things, hiking, gyms, biking, anything. You won't feel like you have purpose until you start looking for it by doing, not just sitting around dwelling on it.

If that doesn't work get sertraline or a different ssri because you might have depression from substance abuse

Well, be that hero that we all need, cheer up, quickly

What kinda balls do you want and how does it help

Attached: jordan-peterson-.jpg (900x450, 48.45K)

OP already left thread and killed himself?

Russia is gonna start nuclear war soon anyway so it doesn't really matter what you do at this point.

Are you a woman? If so then that'd explain the lack of testicles

>sounds like a (you) problem
>seriously though we're all going through it
>take a walk
>stop thinking about yourself

Attached: 1644542902887.jpg (425x459, 31.55K)

What about Aromatase inhibitor? You're going to get bitch tits.

Do you also not have the balls to talk to people trying to offer you advice? Talk OP.

learn python and your depression will be no more

how is python cure depression?

Sure add in one after you get bloods done 4 weeks in and assess. Don't need to use one if your estradiol is still doin good. Estrogen is helpful in maintaining heart health and neurological health as well as keeping your joints juicy and smooth. I'd recommend mayyyybbe nolvadex to prevent gyno but you still maintain the benefits of estrogen.

Also 1mg of finasteride a day to prevent hairloss

by eating you

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 17.56K)

Anyone who recommends SSRIs is a retard and a faggot.

I'm seriously considering this

mental illnesses are not real. they are just glitches in your software.

I recommend you SSRIs

If someone has melted their fucking brain by overdosing ecstasy then they can seriously help. Either that or welbutrin for norepinephrine and dopamine. Depends on what is deficient

>checked

Attached: 1650209612285.gif (480x360, 364.67K)

That's all well and good until your dick no longer works.

That's why you'd swap medications to a different one retard.

My mouth is dry

How is python going to help at all?

Attached: Wat.jpg (1024x930, 54.39K)

Oh, you're fucking stupid. That solves that.

drink some water fren

Attached: 1648019062202.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

Find me an antidepressant that doesn't handicap your dick and I'll send you an Elizabeth Hurley sex android that pisses Heineken and shits soft serve ice cream.

i am just making random shit up, depression is lifelong, op can only cope!

Are you fucking retarded? Not everyone has the same response of "dick don't work" that you do.

Aren't there some depression types that manifest only during some age and then fade?

i have no idea about other people but for me it always comes back and starts eating away at me

Everyone does, but not everyone admits it because they're cucked by Big Pharma into thinking maintenance pill-popping is the only solution.

It just makes it dry again. Am I kill?

Cottonmouth you drug abuser?

>conspiracy theory
say no more. it's okay, maybe some day you can grow up and start contributing to the world

No I got drunk as fuck 3 days ago?

>Big Pharma into thinking maintenance pill-popping is the only solution
Spotted the American.

Uhh, its a fact big pharma has shaped the medical industry to basically do as they say, while polluting the shit out of the planet.

Who cares?

Do something with your life.

You'll be dead in 100 years.

You're an idiot.

Attached: 007BA4F1-C49D-4EAB-9B37-4E5DF7D7ECF5.jpg (657x469, 57.08K)

Hold up im forklift and skid steer certified. Where can I find a job doing that?

My mom's always bitchin at me to get forklift certified. You know what's funny? I do mobile power washing and I've seen the resumes of people applying for my job - past experience includes stuff like CNC operator, PLC programmer, painter, etc. How come skilled people can't find work in their particular skill? Unless of course they move out of town I guess

No one wants to pay.

I noticed, wages are shit. I know an experienced plumber who makes $25 an hour. He said he's just tired of all the bullshit of trying to get a higher paid position and he's settled to work for a cheap dickhead because at least his friends work there with him.

Im a geologist. I had to switch jobs to become a heavy equipment operator because my cheap fuck boss didnt want to pay. You know what I did? Ibdid subsurface mapping with lasers and gas chromatography. Employers are fucking Faggots and their clients are worse. If you get hurt on the job trying to work hard, they fire you. Its a joke. Being smart and working hard is a meme. My dad lied to me as a kid.

Attached: Hold your Breath.png (692x687, 238.23K)

pray to fucking God man

You could always quit your bitchin sweetheart and make daddy a sandwich

I'm a software engineer and I get the same slave wage as my friend who just drives a truck. While I don't give too much fucks about the money I do care my boss behaves like an asshole and that's what makes work a living hell.

Attached: proxy-image(1).jpg (300x271, 18.7K)

Hows about i pop you in the mouth?

You can smoke weed. He can't. Thats a pay increase in my book.

Just sleep it over

Hey faggot, I dont take loads. I am the top, youre the bottom.

what if i told you stfu

Could have fooled me. You had me jiggling my zipper with all the lip youve been giving me.

Show us your balls so we can see what is wrong with them

Youre a feisty little one, sometimes daddy likes when they put up a fight. Just makes me all the more dominant when I finally do dominate. I'd fold you like origami and have you taste salami, bitch

Nah, you'll get punched in the throat and have to breath through a hole the rest if your life.

U wont do shit

Attached: Find Out.jpg (1024x664, 50.14K)

Do something

Attached: 1649974622843.jpg (1024x616, 123.6K)

think theres something going on in this thread then theres just these two guys having a gay argument