WeIl?

WeIl?

Attached: mom.png (501x486, 479.58K)

Yhh

Attached: 1622476670057.jpg (480x600, 64.47K)

poor log fag is so lonely because all his threads are failing
just point and laugh at the loser log faggot!
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

Hdhshshs

Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord)
Now, we've been through a lot of things
He lives in a lot of things
Been through a lot of things

fuck you russian soldier

Anime has to be banned, oh yes. Because it has turned today's youth into idiots of the lowest kind.
It's not uncommon for the biggest loser in the classroom to be the one who likes anime. A father who really loves his son will not only prohibit him from watching anime, but will also give him a good beating to prevent him from ever seeing anything related to it again in his life.
FACT: 80% of young people who watch anime, once they reach 18 years of age, get depressed at some point because they think they have wasted their life. The obsession has been so much that some not only are not satisfied with being obsessed animals, but also turn their lives into a sustained tribute to anime, which results in them being socially rejected because, obviously, people recognize them as retards. What's worse, many have fallen in love with Japanese culture in the process, which is why there are so many fools between the ages of 13 and 20 who think that Japan is paradise on earth.
FACT: 50% of young people who watch anime are so, so cork-headed that, even when they reach the age of 15, they get the idea that someone with a katana could beat an opponent who has a revolver. It is not uncommon to see teenagers who at some point have had masturbatory fantasies concerning anime characters: like Yuno Gasai, Rias Gremory, Nico Robin, or that Uzaki bitch they keep spamming on twitter.
FACT: 70% of people who watch anime believe that Japan is an earthly paradise, and that everyone lives happily there. Anime is the most degenerate form of animation that can exist because, to begin with, the characters are not even human beings: they have disproportionate eyes, huge heads, generally small mouths, and most would weigh, at most, 40 kg if their body were converted to reality.

Fuck u

Reported

fuckk you

Attached: maxresdefault (53).jpg (1280x720, 57.97K)

nigger

Attached: 1537416529530.gif (500x375, 1.69M)

Bitch

My mom is dead.

yeah ok

gross

Cry more faggot

Attached: 20220428_012037.jpg (1080x597, 124.79K)

no u

Scum

Not taking chances OP

That nigga looks straight outta Flapjack

Fuck you user

Fuck you

no u

Fuck you

>be op
>Threads failing
>Pull some fb shit to get replys and finally feel warmth that your parents failed to provide
>Get called a faggot for shitty thread
>Faggot

Kill yourself

Attached: 7F4AD99B-70D3-4CC6-A868-5E78C2CC73EA.jpg (725x1024, 108.5K)

Nig

Sigh

If I get dubs op will have his dick explode.

Fucking retarded

I need those logs in my throte!

Faggot

checkmate faggot, but she died yesterday because i didn't like a facebook post

Attached: 1634044663396.png (498x498, 651.12K)

Sage

Grrrr

Fuck off

destroyed neo vaginas

Come on man

op mom got raped by mohammed

Faggo

noo

Attached: 4AFAAD3A-F31B-4BE9-B337-FE947FBE1850.gif (396x282, 1.49M)

pp tiny

k

Attached: 1628244674f78a6403ecb6662a5bff8b082f83a2e0_thumbnail_600x.jpg (600x799, 46.54K)

Fine but you’re only getting a picture of my fancy new black eye

Attached: 817782B5-889B-4AF3-AD56-5C99365BD68E.jpg (987x1244, 385.4K)

Fuck you

I fucking hate Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy Neutron is a fucking piece of shit. He's 10 years old and he can build fucking rockets, he's clearly smarter than Einstein, but instead of using his genius to help the world, he only builds shit for himself. How about building a rocket for a poor family to commute in. How about working on a cure for cancer, how about fucking trying to end world hunger? I don't understand why they would make him look like someone took a big ol' creamy soft serve shit on his head, who the fuck came up with his character design? Someone sat down, created a little midget fucking kid, added a giant fucking spike of shit on his head, and said "yes, that's my vision. that's what I want Jimmy Neutron to look like". The show is fucking awful, the characters are fucking awful, the animation is fucking awful, and I just can't fucking fathom how someone can think the show is acceptable to ever have been created. Fuck Jimmy Neutron.

fuckng stupid faggot ass nigger

sigh

fk u

gay

So fucking dumb

Attached: Screenshot_20211012-231406_Chrome.jpg (1076x1352, 817.83K)

ok