At qt girls house to do project for this class

>At qt girls house to do project for this class
>Shes playing music, its top 40 music but I don't really give a fuck
>Starts talking about how she has people over to her house a lot and that she hates it when people don't put on music that they like because sometimes she can tell when they are bored of what she is playing
>I wasn't bored, but she asked me to put on a song
>Look at iPod
>Literally nothing that she will like
>Loveless is on my iPod
>For so long have I thought this is entry level
>Its basically pop music
>I put on Loomer
>45 seconds of pure awkward silence
>Turn it off
>"Can I just go back to playing my music again user?"
>"Yeah go ahead :)"

Pretty sad because I'm interested in this girl a lot, I don't think I have a chance anymore sadly.

Attached: 1420203613783.jpg (500x596, 47K)

you're a fucking fag user

step 1 acquire social skills

Ask her out or forget about her.

>iPod

shoulda played Beach House

just play garage rock next time

From Dance-pop to Shoegaze. This is a big departure.

If she has already liked you I don't think that these 45 seconds are going to be that crucial, just ask her out

>be in high school
>same situation as you kind of, 2 girls and a friend of mine
>play of montreal, grolandic edit, thought it was normie
>one of the girls asks wtf I'm playing
>quickly turn it off and don't play anything else
>continue listening to normie country

Also nothing happened, I graduated highschool a virgin and I'm still a virgin 3 years later

Attached: 6A233884F3C448AE8BE35F37D9CF3F9A.gif (500x565, 92K)

>the genre he helped define
80s rock?

>Its another larp "i dont like x so ill write cringe about it"

Nice pasta.

based

Fucking retard you should have just played the strokes or passion pit or something.

>Didn't play Only Shallow
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I tried to put on Gronlandic Edit in a similar situation. Response was "sounds like Beatles, but worse"

underrated

>2019
>Ipod

Oh shit man, I just remembered when I was sleeping over in that girl's place that I met for the first time, we were in her room and it was going well, I didn't intend on fucking her etc., but it was alrighty, I was a bit smashed and was saying some shit and asked her to play Swans - The Seer and it was autistic as fuck, just a 30min drone song that she turned off after a while...
Then later she asked me if I prefer to sleep with music or without and I said that both and we slept in awkward silence instead of listening to something. Or maybe we talked, I don't remember.

loveless is a terrible choice

would Born Under Punches fit in that situation?
or Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down
or The Smith - Big Mouth Strikes Again?
or Modest Mouse?
whacha think bros

One time I was in a party and someone told me to put music and I said new The Internet's Ego death album. I thought it was just pop and r&b normie music but everyone triggered lmao
I used to believe there are albums that normies can diggest but nah, I just never talk about music anymore irl

I scared away the last gurl I had over by getting drunk and playing Giles Corey and talking about how much I want to die

this is why being on Yea Forums is weird. yeah, everyone on here knows about loveless or itaots, but to most people, it sounds weird, and isn't common knowledge.

>Letting a girl judge you for your music tastes

If you were non white that bitch would have her teeth broken for not listening to her Mans music

Why can't white "men" control their women?

You need to go back

Attached: FD1BCBD4-70FE-42BD-9A8B-0BAE04EA177D.jpg (600x600, 18K)

you truly are loveless user *sob*

Yes, except for Modest Mouse. I played Dramamine for a girl and she liked it. So it really depends on the song

Literally put on Remain in Light on my turntable when me and my gf kissed for the first time.
I think she was quite startled by it, if not creeped out. But still we had a great time, kissed and watched a movie afterwards.

Attached: 52033812_753331431708892_7397127525706498048_n.jpg (960x922, 119K)

don't play your sperg music for women

>Loomer
Play Sometimes.

It was never going to work out anyway
When you have a girl that is actually into you in a significant way, she will attempt to listen to anything you suggest to her and try to like it because she wants to relate to you
She'd have been a selfish starfish in the sheets that probably wouldn't have even swallowed
Dodged a bullet user
Require more out of your women than a wet hole

Sadly true
Latino and black machismo and by extension beatings are a stereotype for a reason
Youvthink they care about their gfs "interests"? Lmfao

>chilling with normie roommate
>have the aux
>put on Die Lit
>"lol user wtf is this weirdo gay shit"
>mfw

Attached: goofy.jpg (834x960, 46K)

>retard uses words he doesn't understand

Retarded zoomer eboy flexing his epic taste on Yea Forums.

based
cringe wh*Teoid

cringe

based (unironically) butterfly impostor - keep doing gods work11!

Attached: baronsmack.gif (100x100, 18K)

should've played when you sleep or sometimes

THIS NIGGA PLAYED LOVELESS FOR A GIRL AT HER HOUSE
LMAOOOOO

shoulda put on when you sleep you fucking mong

I'd advise you to go to /adv/ for this post OP, since it's more about attracting a girl than music.

upvote

You're fucking gay. At least own it if you like it, at least fucking be a man about it. You could've at least told her what you like about it. Remember when you first listened to Loveless? Did it click immediately? Why would you expect a normie girl to have it click on the first listen, especially when you didn't even choose Only Shallow, the logical entry point. Fucking dumb retarded awkward beta simp faggot. What's that, you got down syndrome?

mazzy star would've been a good choice

whoa you’re so mean
someone pissed in your fruity pebbles before you woke up?

i wish a hot girl pissed in my fruity pebbles :(

imagine the taste

you shouldn't be intrested in a girl with shit taste, it saves you a lot of trouble.

Similar thing happened to me in HS couple of years ago but the retards around me told me Radiohead was "too much for them"
It was fucking paranoid android and karma police, fucking normies

Why would you want to date a shallow cookie cutter whore like that and just pump and dump?

Attached: 2fba1131582ffa0e2b69b6f7d6818222.png (420x420, 365K)

>back in high school
>sitting alone in the library during lunch pretending to study
>cute girl I sat next to in one class comes in
>obviously I like since she's the only female to acknowledge my existence
>she comes over to me to talk for a bit
>"hey user what are you listening to?"
>Giles Corey - Nobody's Ever Going to Want Me
>"yikes"
>walks away

i dont think this is real nobody think loveless is pop

all non-classical or folk music is pop

im not going to credit this with a reply other than this one explaining such

Listening to music instead on boinking?Have sex incel

music > sex

MBV is normietier. All the scene girls when I was in middle and high school signaled hard about it.

>riding in car with token black friend who listens to a lot of hardcore and death metal and shit
>passes me his aux cord
>sperg out and put on the Exmilitary EP while ranting about death grips
>he'd never heard death grips
>starts jamming the fuck out, get scared because 250 pound black man yelling GUILLOTIIIIINE. YUH!
>becomes a DG fan
based

lol what bitchboy doesn't dig carti