You were richer when he was president

You were richer when he was president

Attached: file-20201016-15-t8eqh1.jpg (1200x1200, 112.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/prices-and-consumption/consumer-price-index/consumer-price-index-cpi/pong/statistical-news/consumer-price-index-cpi-february-2022/
maritime-executive.com/editorials/coronavirus-intensifies-global-shipping-risks
unctad.org/news/covid-19-cuts-global-maritime-trade-transforms-industry
mdpi-res.com/d_attachment/jmse/jmse-10-00150/article_deploy/jmse-10-00150.pdf?version=1643032669
agcs.allianz.com/news-and-insights/expert-risk-articles/shipping-safety-21-covid.html
youtu.be/F4PZXuk3TsM
advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/02/10/covid-jobs
youtu.be/nzMahrucH04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N

I

I

user wtf

I'm canadian so I doubt it. Also I didn't have a job when he was in office.

Trump had 4 years to push the fed to raise rates. He didn't. He and Obama both set us up for this inflationary period.

He was not the chosen one

no i wasnt

Attached: bald-eagle-attacks-trump3.jpg (1536x768, 116.24K)

That's not an oversimplified line of bullshit.

Attached: 1650780140374.jpg (728x823, 55.83K)

my soy and pork farm went under thanks to this gimps trade war

No I actually wasn't. I got multiple raises

you should have invested in shrimps

Attached: download.jpg (182x277, 8.56K)

Nope. Inflation would have been controllable if democrat govenors didn't destroy thier state economies with lockdowns.

just wait till you ask them how they feel now that they got their 15 dollars an hour lmao

>Inflation would have been controllable
so the US and control Canada inflation Australasia Inflation? UK's Inflation?
fucking retards

What rates?

Attached: Eh.jpg (300x340, 15.39K)

I don't live in the US and I was richer also, thanks for nothing brandon.

>their 15 dollars an hour
federal min wadge is still $7.25 and 2.13 for tip jobs
the fuck you on about Ivan?

COVID driving inflation is a democratic narrative, user. Economists have been warning about loose monetary policy and inflation since 2015.

Interest rates.

>you should have invested in shrimps
good point...

>COVID driving inflation is a democratic narrative
but COVID is driving inflation, it was the perffect storm with flat interest too.
get ready for round 2

That dude? He's scared of fruit!

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-114303_Chrome.jpg (1080x1354, 522.26K)

COVID is over, and yet inflation is still here, and increased in magnitude.

Biden's last stimulus package certainly didn't help. Neither did both Trump and Obama administrations allowing the fed to fall asleep at the wheel or get distracted.

who the fuck is throwing pineapples?

All the countries that locked down are experiencing mass inflation. Thank you for proving my point.

No inflation in Sweden fyi

Yes. And shutting down the economy and printing trillions in stimmy checks is the straw that broke the camels back

Unfortunately, an economy based on shipping shit from other countries is compounded by complications. Plus, a disproportional amount of shipping workers ("Heroes") died everywhere.

All decent normal people miss him.
Hopefully the midterms will shake up well.

Attached: FIskhEDX0AUaBs2.jpg (499x680, 41.72K)

how much old man dick could you possibly suck? stop lying to yourself

Attached: merlin_160185402_76dd20fb-96d0-4879-b299-23022bee2af8-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 493.44K)

...and a war directly-affecting the price of gas, which affects aaaalllllll that shipping.

the whole world locked down retard

thanks for proving my point you summer faggot don't know shit

>All decent normal people miss him.

Attached: t.jpg (1280x720, 145.2K)

The camel would have borne the straw relatively ok had the fed unwound its QE earlier instead of running hot since the GFC.
Shipping certainly has become more constrained, but that isn't because of any serious % of COVID deaths.

No I'm not lol I have way more money than i did 2016-2020 who would have guessed that a pandemic and democrats were so good for business?

>inflation in Sweden
scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/prices-and-consumption/consumer-price-index/consumer-price-index-cpi/pong/statistical-news/consumer-price-index-cpi-february-2022/

>Thinking we we better off having a retarded fat man for a president
No. No I wasn't richer when he was president. Neither were you. You were never rich. This is propaganda targeted towards the poorest and the slowest.

>Shipping certainly has become more constrained, but that isn't because of any serious % of COVID deaths.

Attached: 1650758621893.jpg (1006x754, 164.56K)

CDC - 99% survivability, even higher if you aren't in your 60s or higher.

Definitely not the case for me. Inflation is bad, but literally every other part of the economy is better now. There has never been a better worker's job market in the US. Mr. High School Dropout can mosey on down to my local Chipotle and start at 18 bucks an hour; something unthinkable 24 months ago. Most companies are giving cost-of-living adjustments to wash with inflation, unless you work for some jew racket like Walmart. The trouble is that democrats are terrible at messaging, and think that letting progressive wing nuts control party messaging is the path to victory.

i was living with my parents when he was president and still am

I've lost probably $70k of my portfolio value. Still wouldn't vote for the Trumpster though.

1% of 8 billion is 80,000,000 people
funny how large numbers work...

Since the shipping industry is at the same risk for COVID as the average industry,that 1% is associative to them, meaning roughly only 1% of the shipping industry died of COVID.

Please learn basic stats before trying to impress with Big Number.

While you were safely quarantined, supply workers were still out there. Many times having to work with retards like yourself who refused to wear a mask.

Covid has a 99.9% survivability, but...when spread across the world, that's 7 million people. People from all ages and demographics died. That isn't a blip.

The necessary quarantines affected, and still affect, the supply chains. This is not going away. So, please get your causality straight instead of constantly spreading disinformation.

99% is the average of all possible exposure conditions, ranging from shut-ins to healthcare workers to waiters to... etc etc. Shipping is not so special it deviates overmuch for the average. Unless you have explicit evidence of COVID death rates for the shipping industry
>Covid has a 99.9% survivability, but...when spread across the world, that's 7 million people
See

>Please learn basic stats before trying to impress with Big Number.
topkek please tell me you are still in school?
N=?
>same risk for COVID as the average industry,that 1% is associative to them, meaning roughly only 1% of the shipping industry died of COVID.
they are at higher risk by nature being they are exposed to people and things coming from across the word...

summer faggot confirmed

>they are at higher risk by nature being they are exposed to people and things coming from across the word...
A claim for which you have no source.

The eternal summer has been running a long time. Yelling about summerfags doesn't bolster your argument.

Safe to say covid affected those not quarantined (supply workers, public safety workers, medical professionals, republican morons) disproportionately. Very safe to assume.

The fed is private. It's not up to the president.

maritime-executive.com/editorials/coronavirus-intensifies-global-shipping-risks

unctad.org/news/covid-19-cuts-global-maritime-trade-transforms-industry

mdpi-res.com/d_attachment/jmse/jmse-10-00150/article_deploy/jmse-10-00150.pdf?version=1643032669

agcs.allianz.com/news-and-insights/expert-risk-articles/shipping-safety-21-covid.html

thank you.

says the nufaggot
>yikes

Attached: nu-newfag.jpg (680x507, 46.34K)

Not true.

Attached: covid profiteering.jpg (1080x1080, 378.08K)

nice try vlad

Attached: _illogical.jpg (300x398, 15.87K)

What about raspberries?
youtu.be/F4PZXuk3TsM

If I saw Kushner being beaten to death in the street by niggers I'd send psychic energy to place the idea of raping him in their minds.

Bob Dole, most likely.

Because you were unable to do so, I did your searching for you.
advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/02/10/covid-jobs
The tansportation industry has at worst a 1.6x risk ratio from average. That makes the death rate (average 1%) at worse case 1.6%. Again, not earth shattering and materially indifferent to 1%.

>All decent normal people miss him.
>Hopefully the midterms will shake up well.

fucking traitors. kys

Attached: 1563502076048.jpg (1400x1400, 287.45K)

i was. I honestly was.

Attached: A970AF01-A6A4-412F-99B1-50EF11863FC5-4353-000004A77A9DA98B.jpg (843x1125, 139.64K)

Attached: mad magazine 1968 updated.jpg (875x1007, 351.82K)

>Bob Dole
LMAO i fucking hate you dad

youtu.be/nzMahrucH04

That's the ideal, but not the reality. At the end of the day, fed chairs are appointed.

exactly. one thing is true....drump unites the stupidest ppl on earth

Attached: 1650947590408.jpg (835x1024, 172.12K)

The original claim is that shipping is slowed, but not because of any serious % of covid deaths. See Any particular pieces from your links you wish to pick out to contest that? Bonus, note that covid illnesses and recoveries aren't deaths.