The true Radiohead fan's favorite album

The true Radiohead fan's favorite album...

Attached: IMG_1936.png (1275x1540, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SXTKNm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? I’d think it would be HTTT or IR

>Amnesiac is the best Radiohead alb-

Attached: tl.png (188x73, 2K)

Aw come on man. Dollars and Cents is a great song lol.

How about Amnesiac B-sides, another true fan's treasure. I actually think that about a half of Amnesiac is worse that most of these.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-00-19-48-430_com.opera.browser.jpg (1050x904, 129K)

I think you picked the wrong file, you were looking for The Bends.png

>not TKoL

LUV AMNESIAC, ATE IN RAINBOWS, SIMPLE AS

Objectively their most overrated album. Pic-related is the real redpill.

Attached: 28682321-68E2-4468-9B3C-EA688F686C0D.jpg (300x300, 54K)

I'm a Radiohead fan and this is my favourite album

In what universe is Amnesiac overrated?

In the Kid A fetish universe.

every Radiohead album is overrated, even the good ones

This universe

I also find Kid A to be better than Amnesiac but still kinda overrated

Oh yeah you're so right. Waaaayy more overrated than OK Computer huh?

Literally all anyone here or any Radiohead fan talks about is how great Kid A is.

I must've missed all of those. This board hates Radiohead from what I've seen. And Kid A is a fantastic album.

the only bad song of Kid A is the second one because of the voice effect that makes Thom Yorke sound like a real life drooling retard
the "standing in the shadows at the edge of my bed" one

I love Kid A but it’s not my fav by any stretch.

this right here is a true radiohead fan

I actually really like the title track. I don't care for the lyrics but I just think that it's so interesting sonically.

yeah i agree

amnesiac has some incredible highs and standout songs, but as a full album it doesnt shine a light to in rainbows or ok computer

Based AND THE RAINDROPS pilled

From worst to best:
9. Pablo Honey
8. The Bends (for me, they didn't get much better yet, every time I try to get into it, it ends up sounding like a decent unremarkable 90s alt rock, I'd much rather listen to some Afghan Whigs, and tons of other, better alt rock stuff from 90s)
7. The King of Limbs (but Basement version is probably 6th or even 5th, I need to revisit that, actually)
6. Hail to the Thief (lots of filler, but I love the forceful sound, and the best songs here are awesome)
5. Amnesiac (very uneven, doesn't flow that well (maybe, that's the point, to be ragged), but still very good and have some undeniable high points
4. OK Computer (never was fully into it, have issues with some tracks, but I understand why it's their magnum opus for so many people still and it sounds so rich and gorgeous and most of the songs are good-to-fucking-amazing)
3. In Rainbows (that crisp sound from HttT is pretty much intanct and every once in a while keep discovering something about this record. Like I always thought "House of Cards" was pretty meh, but one day it just hit me)
2. A Moon Shaped Pool (such a beauty, so lush and immersive, the only minor flaw is that the mix is a bit too bass-y, otherwise)
1. Kid A (yeah, sorry, but it's really great, everything truly is in its right place here, for the first, like, 5 listens I was blown away how completely different /but equally amazing/ it sounded every time, took me on a different trip with each spin, and now, when I know the record well, rarely listen to it and those "trips" are not as varied and mind-blowing as they once were I just can't stop admiring how well it's all produced, written and sequenced)

The Basement version of King of Limbs is the real version. Not that boring studio album. So stiff.

Yeah but that second half tho

GOOD TIER
>OK Computer
>Kid A
>Amnesiac

"EH" TIER
>The King of Limbs
>The Bends

PRETTY BAD TIER
>A Moon Shaped Pool
>Hail to the Thief
>Pablo Honey

BORING AS ALL FUCK TIER
>In Rainbows

This is the most exemplary reason Amnesiac doesn’t work.

something something swans discord
new swans discord
discord.gg/SXTKNm
discord.gg/SXTKNm
join now

Nice bait

Not bait, lol. In Rainbows is one of the most boring albums I've heard in my life.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Ranking Pablo Honey over it should be a crime.

Based