I recently have been relocated to salem oregon for my wifes job...

i recently have been relocated to salem oregon for my wifes job. what is there to do in this town besides go to portland?

Attached: 579147197578f.image.jpg (1440x1080, 236.48K)

drugs

Why not go downtown and grab a coffee or a drink? Looks like it has some clubs too, seems like a dank city tbh

>for my wifes job.

Portland is a shithole.

I went to the waterfront park last Sunday and it was great because the weather was good.

I also tried to post on Yea Forums using cellular data and it said the ip was perma banned for posting cp, so that's the locals I guess.....

Fuck homeless whores for drugs.

Dude, you are going to get your car broken into.

Yes. My wife works in government.

are you a homemaker or do you have a job?

verification not required

>besides go to Portland
Both those cities are shit holes.

you mean like tourist stuff before transitioning to a legit immigrated citizen of the state?

i dont want to say too much about my profession because it is very niche but i was doing high skilled trade labor that was tied to my last home. it was very demanding and part of the reason we decided to leave was so that i can simi retire and work at walmart or whatever

heroin, suicide

i already have a temp drivers license and a legal address. im here, baby

Niche? Dude, shut the fuck up. No one cares. In fact, you sound like a faggot. So, you'll fit in well in Portland.

Great city. Lots of farm to table restaurants and nice craft bars. You are also in the Willamette wine growing region so there are hundreds of small wineries to find and tour. Great little city. I used to travel there several times a year for work.

>farm to table
i hate it here already. most all of the food is awful. nothing but chains and fusion

Well, at least all drugs are legal. Go do some cocaine, pussy.

maybe. im an adult and only do drugs on special occasions, maybe once every few years

There were good restaurants when I visited.

I honestly dont even know why people even get addicted to drugs. Ive done a lot of them. Its really not THAT great tk suck dick for or some stupid shit. Lol.

what where they, if you remember. im not trying to be an asshole, im more just desperate.
i have found some good stuff in the 2 food truck parks but everything that i have tried in a brick and mortar has been awful.

yeah well you could visit museums and attractions stuff that doesn't mean I'm doubting the fact you're there

Cook your own food then, dipshit.

ok. where are the best markets for produce and meats?

>the food is awful
Most of the PNW has terrible washed out and bland food. Some places have 'pizza' that's actually thinner than cardboard.

You should have moved to Texas.

Oh my God, dude. Do you not know what a grocery store is? Its literally called PORTland.

Attached: Not Today Kiddo.jpg (477x756, 73.68K)

the seafood in the PNW is amazing

Central downtown. There were several within a few blocks of the Grand Hotel. They are small restaurants but I had great food at each of them. I can't remember the name of it but on side of town out were Williamette college was there were a couple of neat craft breweries. I also seem to remember some nice restaurant /bars out by the airport. Sorry I can't be more specific but it's been 4 years or so since I was there. I always enjoyed my times there. Sounds trite, but look at Yelp, it should have the craft bars and local restaurants listed. Also, check out events at the Elsinore Theatre. It has some cool stuff happening at times.

Visit a midwest state sometime pleb. It's all shit there. I spent 5 years in the PNW hellscape.

Never going back.

I used to live in Creekside and then Illahe. Trust me when I say the shit will wear on you quick. It is a fucking liberal shithole and the taxes will eat you alive. I moved out of there two years ago and pay literally a third of the taxes in NY new state in a 1.3 million dollar home. Downside is I still own businesses in Eugene. Will quit the entire state soon.

thanks fella.
all the local beer i have had has been Steller. Gilgamesh is one of the best breweries i have ever tasted, and i come from northern California.
i have heard of the elsinore and will defiantly check it out.

Your wife works instead of sleeping all day? I'm envious.

Np. Been to Gilgamesh. Really cool craft bar.

Haha, you think downtown Salem was dope? What a faggot. You must be from some shithole seaside town

have you tried Meth?

For a small city, yeah, it's pretty nice. Great walking areas. Food downtown is good as well.

Why don't you go back to your shithole in Northern California and get your faggoty ass craft beer from some guys asshole you pretentious faggot

Your wife is depressed and looks at having sex with you as a chore

Yeah if I moved there I'd be seriously be missing real Mexican food.

New Mexican is actually my favorite, with the green chili and stuff, but I don't live there.

Lost

Attached: Goodfella KEK.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Downtown is filled with homeless drug addicted scum fucks. It's a fucking shithole and the local politicians don't even live there. Governor shit stain Brown won't even live in the governor's mansion. What a bunch of literally fuck-wits

>go back to northern california
Please dont send me back to hot women, amazing weather, beautiful landscapes, and michelin star restaurants

I hear you. I am a big fan of Tex-Mex myself.

It's a bunch of fucking beaners there dumb ass, so there is a ton of spic food everywhere, stupid

Attached: muchos kekos.jpg (320x401, 43.75K)

the mexican food in salem is god awful. i dont get it, there are lots of mexicans here and they all say the same thing. cant one of them open a good restaurant?

No Yea Forums automatically bans celluar connections to force mobileposters into buying the goldpass

Attached: 1650941290858.jpg (375x550, 45.25K)

That's not the Salem I know. It's pretty nice and never felt unsafe walking at night and never ran into many homeless drug addicts. What did Salem do to you to make you want to shit on it so?

>craftbars
Imagine being some shitty hipster in 2022

No. Us honks here in Oregon make sure we keep out boots on the necks of all niggers, chinks, beaners, street shitter Indians, etc, so they can't thrive. When the news cameras show up we pull them up and dust them off and make them smile for the cameras. Fuck those minorities

Seriously doubt it. Its nigger worship central

thats gay asf

I agree 100%

so, the oregon inbred ruined the good food with cultural insecurities about brown people? thanks a lot, asshole.

You have never been bybthe downtown mall or the overpass by Market Street near I-5. The place is a fucking literal shithole. Lived there 15 years in southeast Salem at the golf courses to stay away from you fucking commoners. I carried my Glock 23 everywhere, all day, erry day. Drug addict bums didn't fuck with me because I was a mean mother fucker and brandished my shit on them. Fucking bums aren't going to report you

Hopefully you are not a BLASPHEMER!

Attached: XceNC.jpg (247x220, 63.41K)

Internet tough guy detected.

Go back to where you came back, faggot. Go suck dick somewhere else

This. You cant rent an apartment in calackamas without some fucking faggot breaking into your car. So, have fun driving at least an hour one way into work.

Yes I have, though the mall is no longer open. Main downtown and by the capital are pretty nice. What is it about some conservatives that they are paranoid of anyone and anything that they have to carry everywhere. I never carried in Salem. Never felt the need to. Just not that much of a paranoid pussy.

Yeah, because I would know all that information as an internet tough guy. Dumb fuck

"very niche" had to leave town..aka drug dealer.

100% you're making shit up now. Sage.

Attached: B8 of the Relentless.png (640x480, 211.6K)

Nope. No need to make things up. Was just trying to help out a guy who just got there.

Google is every tough guy's friend.

The mall closed and then tent city happened, you dumb fuck. You liberals are dumb pieces of shit that ignore the problems until it is too late. Stop trying to virtue signal faggot. People like me that lived in the big houses out in Illahe and Creekside are the ones paying the majority od the taxes and we aren't liberal or Democrat, faggot. Portland is blue, everywhere else is red, dummy.

nah, government contract work. if i said what it was, i could be doxed pretty easily. i will say that it was DOT related and it has already been said ITT that i am from northern california

No, Twitter is now, faggot

Stay angry and paranoid there. Sorry your life is such shit.

I work as a federal contractor for the FAA . Nobody is going to care what your faggoty job sucking some road dick is.

Lol best of luck with your water-gun.

No one cares. I was just out at NASA. Who cares? Shut the fuck up.

man you are a queer.
lancaster isnt a ghetto, its just a shit part of town.

Is that you Kurt?

I solved it and moved faggot. Now oregon no longer has my taxes