Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kTdLInwJ7T
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIfCXDuO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=TWBj7NR338Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 3453.png (1654x792, 1.44M)

Heroin

heroin and he was in a house fire

If you're a RHCP fan I'm surprised you don't know, it's well documented that John abused his arms in the 90s with not just heroin but cocaine too.

He never learned how to inject himself correctly so he would just stab himself anywhere in the arm to get high. He actually almost got gangrene because of this. He also lost many teeth and had to get jaw surgery.

He fucked up his body so bad from drugs that your average addict could not have recovered from it, he was able to afford mouth surgery and skin grafting AND rehab which all amounts to tens of thousands of dollars.

this

Watch Stuff by Johnny Depp if you want to see Frusciante's life in the 90's

Attached: Red+Hot+Chili+Peppers.jpg (478x600, 70K)

The California sun is unforgiving

how can i make my strat to look like that?

Fender makes cosmetically pre worn strats. Time machine editions

House fire.

Remove the hardware and rape the body

vocaroo.com/i/s0kTdLInwJ7T

he didn't lost many teeth, he had to remove them all because they were completely rotten and could possibly cause an infection.
Although he was almost dying the entire period between 93 and 98, one time he literally almost died, he had an absurdly small amount of blood and if he didn't have a transfusion he was going to die, guaranteed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIfCXDuO1M
footage of him injecting, his arm clearly fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWBj7NR338Y
his great hygienic and clean place

Actually play it?

Attached: 3804584047_frusciante-fender-stratocaster-a53.jpg (937x620, 377K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 70K)

Bedroom guitarist will never get proper painted guitar in that condition

lmaooo

specially modern ones with PU finish, which is thick as fuck. A player that treats his guitar like trash for 30 years on constant touring would barely wear the guitar, much less come close to a guitar like john's.
Only guitars with nitrocellulose show wear, even then gotta play it constantly for at least 10 years before wood starts showing in the arm rest.
Pic related is a strat I have for almost 10 years, it's from mid 80's, no brand, and the areas circled show that the paint is starting to fade, which happens just before the wood shows up. Also the paint is lightly cracked too.

Attached: strat.png (1911x707, 629K)

wet low grit sandpaper

Yup. Wear and tear to that degree is intentional

please don't 'relic' your guitar. It always end up looking like shit. Been there, done that, ruined a beautiful strat, it is quite literally impossible to achieve a natural worn, specially on a guitar with PU finish which is the case in 99% of modern guitars

Attached: 62.jpg (450x337, 23K)

Too late

Attached: IMG_0860.jpg (3024x4032, 1.49M)

Attached: IMG_0793.jpg (3024x4032, 2.02M)

at least it is relatively subtle. Stick to it for more 15 years and it will look amazing

Hmm, very evocative of California