ITT: Songs that nobody outside of England has ever heard before

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8

Attached: MV5BMGUzYmE4YWItYTI5Ny00YWI5LWJmZDUtY2M3ZWE5ZmU1N2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 19K)

Don't you have a burger to eat instead of shitposting?

ITT: Faggots who are addicted to Black skinned dicks
>OP

youre a fuvking idiot m8 as you were LG x

Attached: liamwenn200.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Can someone explain where this meme came from?

>meme
literally nobody outside of bongland knows what a fucking "oasis" is, wonderwall is known only as a meme at best and the two brothers are p4k-famous because of meme twitter shit

fuck oasis

man this is so low quality bait

depends from your POV
some dislike Oasis b/c Noel and Liam are jackasses. Or that Noel has stolen/ripped off a fair amount of songs and riffs. That Oasis isn't as big and successful as they make themselves out to be, and didn't really break ground. I like Oasis though, had good tunes. Liams unique voice and Noels ability to write buttrock is pretty good.

It's not bait you britshit

How the fuck is legal to post this kind of shit? You literally can be banned for being this underage

Wrong. I got into britpop and I am a burger.

At the risk of derailing this thread, I would think that nearly all of the Christmas singles that hit the charts in the UK are essentially unknown here in the US. The only ones I can think of offhand are Do They Know It's Christmas and Fairytale of New York.

Oasis are the greatest band ever. NO, the greatest thing ever. Only Oasis makes me happy
I live in Ohio

wtf is fairytale of new york

This is only true if you're an ignorant zoomer.

> Oasis isn't as big and successful as they make themselves out to be, and didn't really break ground
Absolute bollocks your talking there. 5th best selling album of all time in the UK. 4% of the country applied to get tickets for the gig at Knebworth. They were at the forefront of british media ever since. If thats not breaking ground i dont know what is.

You've never had a good Christmas.

You're not wrong

chav music

FUCK OASIS

Yeah... in england