Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: itaots.jpg (220x220, 19K)

It's ok. Incredibly overhyped though.

Shit. Bland. Boring. Ugly cover. R*ddit core.

Stunningly beautiful

It triggers gays and newfags

it’s still just as good as it was when i first heard it

Love it classic whatever but can we please talk about something other than the usual top 8 Yea Forumscore?

>newfags

bullshit, it's always been generic hipster garabe. Maybe you just never understood irony.

Soulless

it's a pleb album that still manages to filter giga-plebs

I've listened to it so many times I can't sit through the whole thing anymore. It bores me. I still occasionally listen to loose tracks off it though.

has three 10/10 tracks and a whole lot of meh ones
all in all, pretty good album

unironically GOAT

Based

This record is like the old friend that you don't see too often but still think fondly of until you visit them and realize why you don't keep in contact

two headed boy and oh comely are two of some of the greatest folk music titles and they were made way past the genres prime

Hey hipsters come back, this is not popular anymore.

Saw it at a record store a few months after i started browsing Yea Forums, never listened to it prior to then. I figured it'd be a good blind purchase since it was so talked-about here. Was kinda disappointed and never fully understood the hubba about it. Still glad I bought it, it's a nice novelty

Yeah I listened to this about 200 times and it isn't the same anymore

Why is girl drum?
Can I cum in the drum?

Attached: 98AD27BC-4B60-4FC6-A7F9-5F7A0D2939F2.jpg (750x1136, 124K)

i only like one song. but everything else is ok. I like to think that guy singing is high and feels immense pain and it makes me laugh

It's fantastic!
It disguises itself as simple music why taking you through a mostly complete array of human emotion. Through this, it still maintains a rather consistent narrative.

None.

One of my all time favorites. I listened to it quite a bit when i first dived deep into music, and i've loved it ever since. Only till about 2 weeks ago did i fully realize that it's the peak of what both folk and indie music try to achieve. It holds a huge place in my heart.

10/10

newfag spotted

Mediocre white noise

>he thinks being a contrarian makes him cool
Cringe

being a contrarian does make you look cool though