GONNA TAKE A YEEEEAR ~

GONNA TAKE A YEEEEAR ~

Attached: 8d0c371e-1b23-413a-b19b-cee0b7ffc4e8.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

a truly terrible album

i didn't like the album but the two steve lacy songs were both great

>COCA COLA AND RED WINE

COCA-COLA AND RED WINE~

>~
You'd be asking yourself why you did it after a few days.

AOTY
flawless from start to finish

NOW'S THE TIME TO DISSAPEAR

GONNA TAKE A YEEEEAR ~

this unironically

LOSING
A
WHOLE
YEAAAAAAAAR

Attached: 41BX1XdGeML.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Daily reminder that Vampire Weekend are a zoomer band and make god awful music.

/thread

i don't get it, every song's written and composed well but the delivery is so..uninteresting

obvious bicycle and had me hooked, engaged, and moved on the first listen, bummer i can't feel it with this one

fuck off, they were already popular before sooners were born

rostam was the lifeblood. just look at we belong together, it was the track he co-wrote and lo and behold, the sonics are great and have that VW flavor.
shit lyrics tho

>t. a fucking zoomer

That's literally THE worst track on the fucking album are you kidding me? Bambina is quickly becoming my favorite on the album, it's too fucking short though.

fuck off Rostam. We know it's you

I listened to that single they put out before the album and it sounded exactly like every song on Modern Vampires. Is this album any different or can I just derive all the songs on my own?

they were depressed and jaded on the MVotC despite it sounding like an upbeat soundtrack to get through a monday morning

FotB is much more accepting and content of circumstances, you're probably at the stage of your life where you relate to the songwriting themes on MVotC more

They put out six songs before the album dropped and a lot of them are fairly varied in style. Which one are you referring to? Harmony Hall?

1. Harmony Hall
2. Bambina
3. This LIfe
4. Big Blue
5. Unbearably White
6. My Mistake
7. Sunflower
8. Flower Moon
9. 2021
10. Jerusalem, New York, Berlin

boom, good album

>no Sympathy
cringe

Sympathy is really not that great I don't understand why so many people love it. It reminds me of some faux-country by Nancy Sinatra.

>no sympathy
>no big blue
>no spring snow

>removed all the based duets
dumb incel

t. danielle

best song on the album

have sex

Sunflower would be a great song if they took the police siren out of the background.

terrible opinion

easily AOTY, it's so fucking good and i'm not even the biggest vw fan.

I'd make Flower Moon the last track. Cut all the Haim tracks down to just Married in a Gold Rush (make it the opener) and put 2021 and Spring Snow somewhere in-between harmony hall and flower moon.

So it would look like
It would look something like this

1. Married in a Gold Rush
2. Harmony Hall
3. Bambina
4. Big Blue
6. How Long?
7. Unbearably White
8. Spring Snow
9. Rich Man
10. 2021
11. Sunflower
12. Flower Moon

My thought is that Harmony Hall isn't a first track, it's the major single so it sits at track 2 as per tradition.

They'll never top Hannah Hunt.

Much like every VW album, people are afraid to like it because of their upbringing and Ezra being an ivy-league college jew.

have there been any overt zionist themes on other VW albums? he seems to be like this kind of guy who feels his judaic ancestry is a precious gift to the world that people should have been giving more credit to. even though he's ivy league or wealthy, it's such a dumb thing to be so proudly ethnocentric

honestly this
it's the polar opposite of a zoomer album though, it's a 30-year-old boomer album and it fucking rips

Ezra has a mixed race son. The circumcision issue probably came up. That's why he lives in L.A now. He knows what's coming. Boy.

>lives in L.A. now
why does every artist become worse than they were before moving to los angeles?

Hive mind also jews

More like virgin fags hate on them for contrarian reasons.
Meanwhile the true patricians such as ourselves indulge in H&M pussy while bumping Vampire Weekend

Attached: A34390B9-122C-44F0-80E4-7788E681629F.jpg (749x1000, 134K)

la traffic changes a person