I'm hyped as shit

I'm hyped as shit

Attached: Tyler-the-Creator-IGOR.jpg (648x324, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofile.io/f/OaqBcR11zdV
dropbox.com/s/1wnizjxvay4hxl9/Tyler The Creator - EARFQUAKE (ft. Playboi Carti).mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trust me, he got lucky with Flower Boy. He will never make something on that level again.

same

tumblr you actually need to leave now. youve overstayed your welcome

Also same

>tumblr doesn't like tyler
based retard

Didn't it leak? Where is it?

Genius marketing so far, he’s the bloomer’s Ye

but Wolf was great too, and the leaks so far are great, and Flower Boy was great because he has talent

they hated Tyler because he was "gross and rapey" before he came out of the closet. now they're all over him.

In my own personal opinion, Flower Boy is not as amazing and groundbreaking as everyone says it is, however it is super solid. I don't think he will make something that is so well received by critics and fans ever again. Wolf is probably my favorite release from him honestly, but Flower Boy is kinda tied.
That's exactly what I mean. Sure those morons will hate somebody for saying shit in character on a song, but then back him up as oppressed as soon as he comes out of the closet.

Tyler is the Grimes of his genre

Cover looks dope

no, trips of lies.

Are you hyped for pretending to like it for a week, or for forgetting about it in two?

Attached: 1517893267539.jpg (785x757, 23K)

Wolf and cherry bomb are both better

>he got lucky with Flower Boy
it wasn't luck. Flower Boy was him taking it easy, doing basic compositions and melodies.
it was good, but it's not the kind of music Tyler wants to do, he just made it to get rid of all the bullshit press he was dealing with at the time.

a lot of the folks in this thread are very obviously zoomers and normies who didn't get exposed to Tyler through Bastard back when OF was still sort of an underground thing. Wolf and Cherry Bomb were bad attempts to do something like that again. I'm glad his sound moved in the direction it did with Flower Boy, and I trust him again to make good music. looking forward to Igor, whether it continues in the Flower Boy direction or charts back darker

nigor

I'm willing to bet that's what he wanted to name it, but changed it to IGOR to be less controversial.

i like IGOR and the album cover, it speaks to me.

IGOR because on the outside he looks like an IGOR. but as an artist, he is self aware to present himself as such, while making a presentable album cover (full face shot, he darkened his face to emphasize his features, silver dyed hair for aesthetics, and pink background for a warm presentation).

Tyler is truly the next Grimes of his genre, I for one cannot wait for IGOR.

kek

u n' me bouf

why would I trust a retard?

How does it feel to still be in the closet? :(

sorry I don't know, maybe you should ask tumblr for advise.
hope you figure it out soon user :-)

I'm sure your name on here is ironic, but it still rings true :) moron

okay retard :-)

>cherry bomb
kek

based

why would he do something so controversial yet so brave?

Attached: NIGOR.png (800x800, 819K)

LEAK WHEN

>omg the new tyler got me hyped as fuck!!

Attached: 1557601431590.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Goddddd just someone fucking leak it already jesus christ JUST DO WHAT I WANT. Flower Boy leaked like 3 weeks early it cant be that damn hard.

>thing I don't like! it's sÖy!

Attached: file.png (505x567, 53K)

People still cling to Wolf over Flower Boy but desu tamale is unforgivable. That chick on the track ruins it so hard.
It's good in the sense that it still brings me back to 2013(I think was the year) but mostly I only care for tracks like 48, answer, awkward and Colossus. Most of the H Y P E tracks I don't care for these days, which is also why I can't stomach anything prior to Wolf. Haven't for like 5 years.
FB I didn't really think was that great at first but it grew on me like crazy!
Fingers crossed this new one isn't another cherry bomb. Forgot that even existed.

yves tumor is what tyler wishes he could be

B U M P

How the fuck can you get lucky with 47 minutes of music that took 2 years to make?

are you retarded

Pleb, filtered

this and flylo is my big anticipations this year

Im really excited bro

nofile.io/f/OaqBcR11zdV
dropbox.com/s/1wnizjxvay4hxl9/Tyler The Creator - EARFQUAKE (ft. Playboi Carti).mp3?dl=0

This. Really surprised it hasn’t leaked yet.
Also, the leaked tracks sound like demos

really nice

bumping for leak