Where my purebloods at!

Where my purebloods at!

>Unvaxxed
>Untested
>Unmasked
>Uncut

report in!

Attached: Vax Survivor.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

I had to jab or get kicked out… still go covid my lung will never be the same…

Attached: 579BC020-FC4B-409A-B16C-C3F0AE87EE7A.jpg (900x600, 44.92K)

so you are fucking pussy with no backbone who volunteered to be a labrat on an injection that is going to give you AIDS.

ngmi

You would have done the same….

nope. I just made a fake vax card retard. because I saw this whole shit show coming a mile away and prepared accordingly

I've been keeping the blood pure for six Generations now
first it started with my mom
then our daughter then the daughter of our daughter and now our blood is so pure

my family tree is a open field

Attached: 978.jpg (377x636, 58.92K)

yo.
my dick is cut tho hope it isnt a problem.. ill answer for you; it isnt.

Attached: 5.png (930x930, 1.11M)

>I just made a fake vax card retard.
same but i never had to use it. it never got that retarded in my area that they fucking carded you. tbh id probably just stab someone if they asked to see my vax card what niggers

This shit is so funny to me man. I've had three separate jabs, caught covid once which laid me up not even a day. No side effects; a buddy at work tried to do ivermectin about it, has had covid 3 times, and flatlined once with a six month hospital stay afterwards and one of his kids is now long-term fucked up.

You folks, by human standards, since we're at the point of a species that cannot survive using evolution itself, will be the first to go. I would consider yourself lucky, rather than intentionally alive.

So this is a lie. obviously

covid deforms your red blood cells and makes them less flexible so they tend to clog the capillaries.

that ain't not fun. a few people have died from this shit and many lose their stamina for weeks or even months.

stay inside you purebloods. or get gambling and be lucky. some people have been lucky, so you might be, too.

As opposed to the jab that doesn't cause any clotting whatsoever, right retard?

the amount of cope coming from this poster is spectacular considering none of this happened

a cancer to society

a failure to society

have you tried not being a worthless human being

you realize like half the reason covid is still around is because thanks to people like you right

Attached: anime-i-dont-know.gif (220x226, 1.09M)

>dies from the plague in 2024

good thing you warned us on facebook a year ago. all the millions that took the vaccine are dying; everyone's dying. the media is hiding it with ukraine. i know because i took the vaxx and i'm dying so bad right now.
a bodybag just flew over my house.
it's over.

Why is it only Americans on Facebook that have detrimental effects from the jab? Wtf are they injecting people with in America?

>my pronouns are N,P,C

>e half the reason covid is still around is because thanks to people like you right
i havent put any thought into "covid" since like april of 2020. ive just been observing the downfall of society lost to retards who think masks are real.. also havent been sick in like 5 years so eat shit nigger i will literally stab you lole and get away with it *spits in ur face*

I have never and will NEVER get ANY vaccine and I will also not be forcing myself not to wear a mask either.
Suck it up jews, you can't stop the truth from getting out now.

How would you know, numbcock

Attached: 1650966185753.jpg (1152x648, 80.02K)

you realize as a free human being I am not required to give a fuck?

The side that thinks its ok to force people to take a medical procedure against their will is the fascist side

I am a worldly man. I am a knowledgeable man. Some might describe me as a renaissance man but I'm far too humble to describe myself as that. Ha ha.

I like to keep up to date with current affairs and stay informed so I can have informed opinions on world events. I find the drivel put out on the "MSM" quite frankly unsatisfactory and clearly aimed at those with sub par IQ's.

>For me it's facebook, the Chan's, Twitter, yootoobers, podcasters, bitchute and anecdotal stories from my wife's son

Attached: EtJ_Vm-VcAAZlN4.jpg (1200x1200, 141.53K)

much less.

unless you claim that all the numbers from the health departments worldwide are made up by the lizard people or some other great conspiracy. if so, well then, i agree, we would have a good reason not to take the jabs.

Every minute of every day for the last 4.5billion years on this planet is a gamble you pathetic pussy, boohoo I might catch a cold outside

Attached: 2019.jpg (1129x475, 268.95K)

>was there in march 2020 watching the entire financial markets colapse as there is mass panic about "covid19" do some research on the 5th page of google. realize its nothig to worry about. a literal nothing burger. go about my life
>fastforward to 2022

You realize influenza is still a thing too, right? Guess what, vaccinations don't magically solve that either. If you pick up even a high school textbook on virology, you wouldn't sound so fucking retarded lmao

You sound like you still eat paste

you realize you wear a surgical mask to go food shopping right? you fucking retards are being exterminated by not passing the global iq test. its so easy to spot retards in 2022 so fucking easy.

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1648154282644.jpg (1024x804, 74.69K)

Imagine being this dumb

>ur mom
now put your mask on wagie, i wouldnt want to catch the stupid

yo bitch im living my life like its 2055 with a gun in my pocket. masks arent real. theres no such thing as covid. eat shit and die niggers. reee

Reporting in

Attached: 1640789275350.jpg (720x686, 85.5K)

you are right that there is no magical solution to that shit

but that's not what user was claiming

he claimed that all the security and constraints that are still in place are there because we are a decent human society who takes care that we have enough hospital capacity for the serious covid cases from unvaxed anons

REPORTING IN SIR!

Attached: gravestone.png (279x259, 142.23K)

You have to be over 18 to post here

Attached: 1650679880846.jpg (259x194, 6.41K)

if i knew how to edit photo on pc i would put a mask over your gaping abys of germs because im somehow conditioned to be scared of people breathing. fuck this is why i will blow someones brains all over the pavement.

So this is how far right wing brainwashing reaches
The elites must love having a herd this easy to control

The morgue because they were unvaxxed, untested and unmasked.

And the world is better because of it.

why cant i catch covid, ive tried to say the least

Attached: i crave violence.jpg (640x739, 30.97K)

do you mean the vaccine as the " medical procedure"

no it's so we kill each other less

however I do agree Hitler had a idea

just instead of killing the Jews let's kill the unvaccinated Purge this weakness so we can get over this

no but seriously what are you afraid of
do you personally not like shots

i get that i dont

i hate shots but i get them when i need

are you afraid that they're controlling your mind with nanomachines son?

I wouldn't worry about those

they only help with physical trauma not mental problem

Attached: 400.jpg (513x400, 130.88K)

I love "This hasn't affected me personally so it doesn't matter" science and politics

>I had to pay the tax, King George said so!

Attached: Noose.jpg (664x900, 38.42K)

>Where my purebloods at!
You forgot some
>Unvaxxed
>Untested
>Unmasked
>Uncut
>Unintelligent
>Uneducated
>Uninformed

>ur retarded
how are people literally this mislead in life by the media and society. fucking pathetic. rot

>no it's so we kill each other less

Yup and the Nazi had there reasons for thinking forcing medical procedures on others against there will was ok.

you are literally a modern day Nazi and can't even see it

>No evidence for claims
how are people literally this mislead in life by their facebook and echo-chambers. fucking pathetic. rot

so high school education holds more weight than actual academic studies not only that but probably out-of-date high school education

Attached: download (2).gif (498x493, 907.95K)

>did my own research in march 2020
>decided i dont give a shit
>society collapses
>didnt wear a mask the entire time because shits retarded
ur retarded. is it that fucking uncomprehensible that people actually fucking think for themselves? nigger

>did my own research in march 2020
So, that's facebook groups, eh?
>decided i dont give a shit
And there's the uninformed and uneducated
>society collapses
I didn't add "delusional" first time round. Add it now.
>didnt wear a mask the entire time because shits retarded
There's the uninformed and uneducated again.
> is it that fucking uncomprehensible that people actually fucking think for themselves?
And yet rejects the scientific evidence for the things he criticises. Go figure.

d-did you mean to green text "do you mean the vaccine as the " medical procedure""

if so you failed at that because with the green text you selected you both simultaneously agreed and disagreed

first off no one is forced to get this vaccine
we're not being gathered up and put into camps
if you don't get vaccinated stay home

the rest of us want to be able to move on with life and get over this as soon as possible and people like you are causing problems for everyone

honestly if I had the choice you're right I would be a Nazi

I would gather up all of the unvaccinated and throw them all into a gas chamber

that's right the unvaccinated you are the Jew

and unlike the real-life jews that don't deserve it

I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I made the world a better place by destroying the scum of the Earth

Attached: CuCw19tWcAAqGuV.jpg (630x900, 79.72K)

Hell yeah! All of the above!
Suck my uncut schlong!

Whats with this guy wanting to stab people? Is he even old enough to Vax?

Nice sentiment, but you're none too bright, are you? I'm actually trolling this anti-vaxx idiot
which you can tell if you follow the linked posts.

But at least you tried. BTW I am fully vaccinated

>ur

Disregard your intellectual opinions

There ain't this many uncut dicks in the US.

Bunch of foreigners here.

Incel frog thread.

Fuckin Chads anons!
Fuckin Chads!

Reporting in!

Attached: 1640995974360.png (500x500, 245.98K)

sick backpedal bro

Attached: backpedal-dog.gif (400x224, 1.19M)

Attached: kekle.jpg (790x645, 188.57K)