My gf insists on acting like an anime girl...

My gf insists on acting like an anime girl. She often talks in Japanese with the anime girl voice and calls me senpai fairly often. She also wants to dress up like a sexy anime loli for me. I'm not complaining but how does this happen?

Attached: 1649368513457.jpg (640x480, 25.19K)

why cant i get a short gf who will pretend to be a 14 year old

Anime was a mistake

it's both cringe and cute at the same time. she's a weeb, lucky you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Short young looking gfs are the best. My gf is 4'11" and looks 12 according to my family kek. She really undersold how much of a weeb she was when I met her, but now that I have made her comfortable shes gone full weebmode.

>Short young looking gfs are the best
you know it
had one kinda like yours many years ago. I still miss her at times

I now could never date a woman over 5'2". I hope to stay with my gf forever, but if it doesnt work out at some point I could only ever date ridiculously short girls. Its so much better.

even above 5' would be an exception for me. short girls are just too good and much cuter

Thats facts, its pretty hard to find women under 5' but imo its worth searching for.

shortest one I've had was 4'7" (approximately, I'm converting from euro units)
rare, but not impossible to find

4'7"!! Wow that sounds incredible, did you just pick her up all the time?

>She often talks in Japanese with the anime girl voice and calls me senpai fairly often.

Attached: 1649451966183.png (801x801, 355.18K)

Im not capping, she 100% does this often
RRRRG

She is a figment of your imagination you have the ability to decide "her" actions faggot.

yeah she was also pretty light, easy to pick up and tease all the time (but she liked it too tbh)

Short girls seem to like that. My gf loves when I pick her up, she said its a major turn on. Its a major turn on for me too, I just love picking her up off the ground and its part of the reason why short girls are the best.

the size difference and how big your dick looks compared to them (even if you're average) is also very nice

Uh oh. She would literally fit in a child seat and still have 10-15cm of growing room.

Attached: Parkway-01(1).jpg (636x848, 48.08K)

take your meds retard

Attached: KATOCAUGHTSLIPPIN.jpg (320x180, 6.67K)

and all that while being an adult. the best of both worlds

Bro I would kill for a gf like that, you're so lucky

Thats so true. I have a roughly average (or below average) dick but its still sometimes too big for my gf. Never in my life did I think I would have that issue lmfao

Theyre out there user go find one!

I'm slightly above average (a hair under 7") so the contrast is always nice to see
I couldn't go balls deep tho

It is nice. I also love the contrast of hand size too, like cupping my gfs little face is one of the greatest feelings ever

headpats cover more surface on her head too, she loved those

Omgggg my gf goes crazy for headpats. As part of her weebness she loves to rp as a catgirl and is always asking me for headpats. I love it so much too just covering her whole head with my hand

that's lucky, I love catgirls too
I made her wear fake ears/tail sometimes, she didn't want to wear them outside tho

Lol

I do the same thing, she was the one who initiated it. She loves either being called my little girl or my little kitten, stuff like that. She loves putting on the cat ears and tail when I fuck her. I still cant believe I have a gf who gets off on rping as a loli catgirl kek. Why are the shy innocent looking girls always so fucking kinky?

daddy issues + autism

Attached: 1650490056877.jpg (1280x1920, 272.72K)

We both know you need to share her nudes.

hate to break it to you, but she had an ex who made her do this and shes trying to relive that, that's how it happens..

Attached: 1649471461660.png (720x720, 502.17K)

Yep thats exactly it.

Sorry user I cant break the trust of my little loli gf, shes mine to take care of.

Its possible. But she was a virgin when we met so idc what her exes did, Im the one who actually got to fuck her.

>She loves either being called my little girl or my little kitten
I called mine kiddo or kitty mostly
>She loves putting on the cat ears and tail when I fuck her
she did too, especially the tail since it inserted into her butt. the ears she wore because she knew I loved them (and because she found them cute)
>Why are the shy innocent looking girls always so fucking kinky?
might have to do with the fact they know not every type of guy is gonna be into them, so when they find one that does they just want to please them as much as possible

Yep

>I called mine kiddo or kitty mostly
Thats so fucking cute omg
>she did too, especially the tail since it inserted into her butt. the ears she wore because she knew I loved them (and because she found them cute)
My gf doesnt like inserting stuff into her ass. I am working on it though, taking it slow introducing her to anal stuff
>might have to do with the fact they know not every type of guy is gonna be into them, so when they find one that does they just want to please them as much as possible
Thats very possible. Ik my gf said that a friend told her in hs that only pedos would like her. Its something that really affected her, but yet she still loves to rp as a loli

Mental illness OP. Your GF has issues

So do I user, at least its a lot of fun and we are there for each other.

Another thing I forgot to mention thats fun about having a short young looking gf is the stares in public. Idk if it ever happened to you, but I get death stares in public a lot. Though I imagine the men staring at me are just jealous lmao

>Thats so fucking cute omg
she found it weird at the beginning but kinda grew into it afterwards. calling her names like that was kinda arousing to me just as much as it was cute
>My gf doesnt like inserting stuff into her ass
it'll happen with a bit of training eventually. even if she's not too much into it it probably won't bother her doing it to please you
>Ik my gf said that a friend told her in hs that only pedos would like her
I don't even know if I should find that mean or cute af. that said I made mine call me like that at times, always made me instantly diamonds
>the stares in public
oh yeah, I'd probably have many stories about that. had one dude legit call the cops on us once, you can only imagine the cops face when they saw us and I showed them her ID kek

>she found it weird at the beginning but kinda grew into it afterwards. calling her names like that was kinda arousing to me just as much as it was cute
Same. It was a little awkward calling her my little girl at first but now she self-refers to it
>it'll happen with a bit of training eventually. even if she's not too much into it it probably won't bother her doing it to please you
Yea this is what I am expecting. Im trying to get her to associate it with pleasure by playing with her asshole while I use a vibrator on her clit. She asked me to use a vibrator on her asshole the other day so I think its working
>I don't even know if I should find that mean or cute af. that said I made mine call me like that at times, always made me instantly diamonds
It was definitely mean spirited, but I think it shouldnt matter to her. Damn thatd make me diamonds too, but theres no way she would do that given what I said.
>oh yeah, I'd probably have many stories about that. had one dude legit call the cops on us once, you can only imagine the cops face when they saw us and I showed them her ID kek
Lmao I have never had that happen yet, but yea the stares in public are so funny. My gf gets embarrassed but she and I both think its very funny.

>It was a little awkward calling her my little girl at first but now she self-refers to it
that's cute. mine also did that with the nicknames I gave her
>She asked me to use a vibrator on her asshole the other day so I think its working
if you get her a plug cat tail some day, get her one that vibrates. will increase her pleasure during sex too, she'll love it once she's used to butt stuff
>but theres no way she would do that given what I said.
better not push it that far if she associates it with a negative experience yeah. mine didn't really, so it became my de-facto nickname when we were alone
>Lmao I have never had that happen yet
let's hope it doesn't, because even if nothing bad came out of it, it was just a waste of time and made her kinda angry
>My gf gets embarrassed but she and I both think its very funny.
same, the stares are funny

>that's cute. mine also did that with the nicknames I gave her
It really is, and mine makes her own nicknames now too. She is the one who wanted to start being called my little kitten.
>if you get her a plug cat tail some day, get her one that vibrates. will increase her pleasure during sex too, she'll love it once she's used to butt stuff
Holy shit thats genius, I didnt know that was a thing. Thats perfect and Ill definitely get her one once she is more comfortable with it. Did you have one for your gf?
>better not push it that far if she associates it with a negative experience yeah. mine didn't really, so it became my de-facto nickname when we were alone
For sure its very cute though. My gf just calls me daddy or master both of which I absolutely love. She knows how much power it gives her too, if she wants something all she has to do is give me those pleading eyes and say "Please daddy"
>let's hope it doesn't, because even if nothing bad came out of it, it was just a waste of time and made her kinda angry
Yea the stares are one thing, its just funny and harmless. But a run in with the boys in blue would certainly not be a positive experience.

>and mine makes her own nicknames now too
I wonder what kind of other nicknames she had now
>Holy shit thats genius, I didnt know that was a thing
it definitely is. and yes, I bought her one because I knew she liked that kind of stuff (and so did I). amazon might have them, but if you can't find one you can 100% get one from aliexpress instead, there's some quality toys and outfits on there
>My gf just calls me daddy or master both of which I absolutely love
those are classics but always good. she used them with me too, especially in public since the other one would be a bit much when others could potentially hear
>But a run in with the boys in blue would certainly not be a positive experience.
true. we ended up fucking like rabbits that night tho, to make up for the bad experience

Ask her dad he can tell you
She might also try to get you to do stuff with your future children so keep that in mind
go to a sex shop and buy poppers there
They are in little glass bottles by the front desk.
Ask for Jungle Juice Platinum
It makes her asshole relax and intensify sex while being very short lasting

>I wonder what kind of other nicknames she had now
When shes horny she likes being called my sexkitten/rapekitten lmao
>it definitely is. and yes, I bought her one because I knew she liked that kind of stuff (and so did I). amazon might have them, but if you can't find one you can 100% get one from aliexpress instead, there's some quality toys and outfits on there
I am certainly going to keep that in mind, that sounds really fun I know she would love that once she is more comfortable with anal play
>those are classics but always good. she used them with me too, especially in public since the other one would be a bit much when others could potentially hear
They certainly are the classics. What else did she call you behind closed doors?

>Ask her dad he can tell you
He dipped before she was born and that is a big reason shes into this stuff I am assuming
>go to a sex shop and buy poppers there
Ive had an user recommend me poppers before and it sounds good, but I am unsure my gf would be down for that. She is someone who is very nervous trying new things especially drugs

You should get one of these for your girls or a backless one, it would be easier to hide.

I would love to honestly that would be soooo cute. Shes 4'11" though idk if thats too tall for such a thing

Most of them are nowdays rated to 63". Diono Monterey XT should be the largest in width

(63" = 5'3")

Thats fucking adorable, I would love to do that but idk if she would be down for it lmao

>she likes being called my sexkitten/rapekitten lmao
oh those are really nice. I'd be 100% into that too, cnc stuff is really hot
>What else did she call you behind closed doors?
depended on what we did in bed since we weren't always roleplaying the same stuff. her best ones came from when we were doing ageplay/cnc. when she called me stuff like "child molester", "rapist" and stuff like that when we fucked it made me horny as hell. when not doing that she most often called me either "pedo" or "lolicon" because she knew it turned me on a lot (and I actually found that cute, go figure)
(2nd quote here) I would, but we're not together anymore. I started dating her in her first year of university, but when she got her bachelor's degree (or the equivalent here, the degree after the 3rd year) she decided to study abroad for her master's and none of us wanted a long distance relationship
I do miss her, tbh

>oh those are really nice. I'd be 100% into that too, cnc stuff is really hot
Yea we are both really into cnc, I dont think we have had sex once in the past six months that wasnt her begging me to rape her. The rougher I am with her the more turned on she gets.
>her best ones came from when we were doing ageplay/cnc. when she called me stuff like "child molester", "rapist" and stuff like that when we fucked it made me horny as hell. when not doing that she most often called me either "pedo" or "lolicon" because she knew it turned me on a lot (and I actually found that cute, go figure)
Holy fuck I want this so badly, I wish my gf would do the same Id put a ring on her instantly. I think stuff like that will forever be out of reach though. I'm going to try to not be too greedy

I'll call you child molester, user.

Thanks user

I would purposely play into that and antagonize people who say anything while having her call me daddy while I grab her ass in public

Lmao that sounds fun, but I am not trying to get into any trouble in public. Especially with the cops like the other user

No problem, child molester

impossible as she would be of age with ID as proof
Its worth it and just to be safe I'll keep my knife on me

>I dont think we have had sex once in the past six months that wasnt her begging me to rape her. The rougher I am with her the more turned on she gets.
mine was like that too, sometimes to the point I felt like I was doing it for real. but she did have a safe word and only had to use it once, so I know she loved it
>I think stuff like that will forever be out of reach though. I'm going to try to not be too greedy
if she's not into it and/or has trauma for that kind of stuff, it's best not to push it yeah. for me it just happened that she knew I was into loli (I'm kinda open about it even irl), so to tease her I jokingly told her she could call me that kind of names if she liked it. turns out, she did
cute

>impossible as she would be of age with ID as proof
yeah but believe me, even if you know you're not doing anything illegal, it's pretty annoying having some dude bitching at you and having the cops show up for you in public
that said on other occasions I've also done stuff like described, so...

>mine was like that too, sometimes to the point I felt like I was doing it for real. but she did have a safe word and only had to use it once, so I know she loved it
I know what you mean, my gf baits me so much. The safeword is great though because that way I know shes ok. That feeling of playraping a tiny girl is incredible. Theres nothing like it, I love curling her into a little ball while I do it lmao.
>if she's not into it and/or has trauma for that kind of stuff, it's best not to push it yeah
Yea fuck her bitch friend in hs for doing that shit lmao. I wish I could be open to her about wanting that stuff, but I am more than satisfied as it is and I definitely dont want to ruin it.

>I love curling her into a little ball while I do it lmao.
made me laugh but that's adorable kek. I liked doing it missionary or cowgirl the most with mine, because it let me appreciate our size difference more, but I could also see her tummy bulging when I fucked her. best view ever
>ut I am more than satisfied as it is and I definitely dont want to ruin it.
that's totally understandable, I wouldn't push it in your case either, as long as things go well and I'm good with someone, I don't have an issue with more "conventional" nicknames