>*36 cents have been deposited into your bank account*

yeah it really isn't that bad, Yea Forums just dislikes popular things

>MUH INDUSTRY PLANT

The mixing is atrocious, I can't stand listening to any of the tracks

Sad

No

they'll pay you more for this post if you mention her name btw

this album is MKULTRA

I really like it too and don't know what the backlash is about. Very enjoyable stuff. Favoruite album of the year so far.

Shilling nonstop works on the idiots
Whodve thunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sii5T2x1VD0

>Implying she is not a plant
Lol what a fag

I liked the album a lot too, but
>favorite album of the year so far

Attached: biglaugh.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>remove intro, bad guy, tracks 5-8, last two tracks
Ahhhhh, perfect Soundcloud pop EP.

Every time I see a picture of this chick I think it's Andrew WK

>PLAYBOY CARTI!!!!!!!!!!
>BLUEFACE!!!!!!!!!!
>6IX9INE!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW THEY RECYCLED LIL B FOR THE 50TH TIME!!! FORGET LIL PUMP AND LIL XAN THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! 22 YEAR OLD MEN IN LE EPIC SOUNDCLOUD TREND SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE YOUTH ABOUT HOW FUCKING BITCHES IS COOL!!! F UNNY MEME MAN UNDERWATER IN A SUIT EPIC!!!! CHILDLISH GAMBINO, SO SAD MY WIFE'S SON WEARS MY KANYE WEWT HOODIE EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THIS MUSIC RICK ITS SO GOOD AND MUSIC FROM 2017 REPRESENTS OUR AYY LMAO ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX LYRICS ABOUT ZOOMER OPPRESSION!! AOTY!!
>BILLIE EILISH
OMG EW HOW COULD YOU RECYCLE LORDE AGAIN LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG SOFT POP AND TRAP BEATS IS SO CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED UGH LITERALLY A FUCKING CLONE OF A BAD WAIFU LOL!!! CORPORATE. PLANT. (((THEY))) UGH. I'M AN INCEL UGH BOOMER POP UGH. I'M AN NAZI UGH. I'M GAY UGH

Attached: IMG_20190511_090106.jpg (714x720, 106K)

include me in the screencap

kek'd

"industry plants"

There have been fucking industry plants since the 80s. The term used to just be "manufactured."

The only reason I think that people dislike the idea of such a thing is because they take music too seriously. IT'S FUCKING MUSIC. Consuming (listening to it, I mean) won't fill your stomach, it won't make your muscles bigger, it won't wash dirt off your body, etc. etc. Music enthusiasts have always taken their love for it way too seriously. You've got to question their motive when that happens, too. Are you more concerned with the *idea of being a music enthusiast? Are you more concerned with the reputation you think you'll be able to build/maintain being known as "a music person" or some shit? I know it makes it sound a little more simple than it actually is but, Hell, if you like something, you like it. If not, well, plenty of other stuff to enjoy elsewhere lol.

Attached: 1514623394357.jpg (729x729, 102K)

its just assmr moosic popfag

youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ATPhkVWi0
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1F6m3slrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI

They literally all sound the same.

>haha who cares about music?
this is a fucking music board. have some fucking standards.

Attached: 1448697109358.jpg (404x404, 22K)

ahaha right, i'm at 1:52 now and people like this are exactly what I'm talking about.

He goes, "music is supposed to be an art form." Ok... A) says who? and B) art is subjective.

The people who dump all the money into creating these industry plants- THAT'S THEIR JOB. They're in the business to do JUST that.

Yeah I liked desu. While yeah I do kinda agree a lot of the songs sound similar I still think it is good music. Kinds the same complaint I have about joji and I LOVE joji

Lol implying I listen to hip hop at all, especially the trash you listed
Embarrassing

its pretty catchy in some parts

BASED BLACK MAN calls her out for clout chasing:
youtube.com/watch?v=n3qCDbLebJo

I would buy this album but I don't agree with the industry plant model.

She is a plant and she's mediocre.

This is literally just pop. Like identical to SoundCloud rap except she whisper sings instead of mumble raps. Production sounds like it's trying to be sharp and edgy but it doesn't go far enough.