Loved this. what else should I listen to?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUCTLwyh5iI
youtube.com/watch?v=GCpLPDF7InA&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=LWliLLakfdQ&t=1691s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don Caballero if you haven't

Storm and stress
Don cab
A minor forest
Us maple

>Don Caballero
thx, will listen!

I fucks with US maple, ill check these others out. thx!

American Don by Don Cab.

Attached: cover.jpg (700x700, 69K)

The Money Store by Death Grips

Drive Like Jehu/hot Snakes too

huge DG fan, they got me into hella actually

Lol I was kinda joking. A more serious rec would be Zach’s solo stuff though. Lil Scuzzy is really cool as well as face tat.

ponytail

now listen to their other albums and watch a lot of their live shows
check out zach's solo stuff, face tat is his most well known.
also, a really underrated split album by dilute/hella is on spotify, dilute is a math rock band with more emphasis on the guitars but i really like the album for that reason, two math rock bands together in one album

if you want some acoustic math check out cheval de frise. two french guys who were doing what hella was doing like two years before they did it youtube.com/watch?v=GUCTLwyh5iI don cab's first 3 albums are required listening

also don't ignore zach's lesser known solo stuff. everyone always talks about astrological straits and face tat but the dude was collaborating with people like once a week for like 6 years straight. youtube.com/watch?v=GCpLPDF7InA&t=25s this is my favorite album he did with hella youtube.com/watch?v=LWliLLakfdQ&t=1691s and this is probably one of my favorite solo recordings by him. definitely listen to his stuff with mick barr, the holy smokes, no age and the ladies too

Tripper. I thought this album was great and listened to it a ton but then i listened to Tripper and i think it might be the superior Hella album

Lightning bolt?

Attached: postRockFlowChart.jpg (3164x2336, 534K)

Came here to say this.

Hella - Church Gone Wild
Marnie Stern - In Advance of Broken Arm

Bygones and chll pll

The first Tera Melos album
The first three Marnie Stern albums

this. last song on face tat scratched that itch

More skin with milk mouth - giraffes giraffes