>"i hate myself and i want to die"
>gets murdered by his wife

did he have it coming?

Attached: file.png (1023x682, 980K)

>his wife
nice try dave

>did he have it coming?

yeah, for raping that retarded girl

Are Nirvana fans literally the dumbest fanbase ever. What kind of retard does it take to legitimately believe she is capable of orchestrating a murder.
Anyway, good fucking riddance. If alive today that Kuck would just be shooting up while creating shitty feminist zines.

Attached: Nirvana (2016).jpg (1024x795, 146K)

“So I tried to fuck her but I didn't know how
and I asked her if she had ever done this before
and she said "A lot of times", mainly with her cousin
I got grossed out very heavily
with how her vagina smelled and her sweat reeked
So I left”

So disgusting, he was raping a retard and she admitted her cousin rapes her too and he never reported it to the police.

a "suicidal" junkie is literally the easiest target and she still didn't do a very good job considering so many people know it was her

dave, just stop

We all have it coming.

exactly
someone who's a loudmouth blabbermouth chatterbox to begin with and so frequently drunk or on benzos in public would have let something slip
she can't be as machiavellian as people claim and as much of a mess as she evidently is simultaneously
braindead reactionary nitwits

>someone who's a loudmouth blabbermouth chatterbox to begin with and so frequently drunk or on benzos in public would have let something slip
and she has

It’s not rape unless he penetrated her, this read like an awkward sex encounter. We don’t even know if she was retarded we know there other kids called her retarded because she was quiet

he killed himself because of the trauma of being uber-molested by david geffen

>It’s not rape unless he penetrated her

Okay defense attorney, this is Yea Forums, not a deposition. He -colloquially- raped the retard. Is that better? Attempted rape. There we go. He desired and schemed to commit rape. What a saint.

>We don’t even know if she was retarded

We know her family, the school, and peers considered her retarded.

Allen Wrench we know it was you

if that were true you would post exactly what she said instead of just "and she has"
pathetic

ok? That just proves no one ever gave a fuck about Kuck, including his closet friends, band mates, and family.
LOL
>she dumb whore!
>but she also was able to kill the most famous rock star in the entire world, while also being a public figure!!!

Attached: c31c2d0aa007c58b38a11c7332d23117.jpg (710x1024, 146K)

>tfw Kurt Cobain rapes me by asking to fuck and than leaving of his own volition
xd

An incompetent rape is still a rape. Don't plead the Trump "I'm too stupid to commit this crime" Card

Fpbp, we know what you did, Grohl

It’s not rape though, you sound mad but it’s not officially RAPE unless sex with the other party’s lack of consent occurs. Otherwise it’s sexual assault. The girl reciprocated his feelings. Even then all he did was put his face up to her pussy, smelled lobster bisque and then immediately left. I’m not saying this makes him off the hook or whatever I’m just saying it reads like an awkward sex encounter for a sexually inexperienced 17 year old.
>We know her family, the school, and peers considered her retarded.
Lmao her parents NEVER considered her retarded lmao from what I’ve read and heard the only ones who called her retarded were other high school kids. Her parents were upset that a young man almost “took advantage” of their daughter, the police and school system didn’t consider her retarded.

Btw high school kids will call ANYONE retarded if they don’t fit into a specific normie mold so I don’t think that holds any ground

>but the retard consented

Attached: libright.png (734x749, 17K)

>It’s not rape though

This whole post could be avoided if you knew what the word "colloquial" means Ah well. A whole bunch of text for a whole bunch of nothing.

You sound like a Kurt Cobain rape victim.

Just admit it bruh, you just want to normalize raping a retard because you wanna fuck 'em too. Can't get a chick with a triple digit IQ, so you've gotta go after the autism spectrum and the downies. Pretty gross.

Go fuck yourself
Jesus Christ what the fuck??

Underage trying to fit in

trying to fit into that room temp IQ pussy brah

Attached: devilish.jpg (600x315, 23K)