There is no good new music right now

There is nothing interesting happening in music right now. There are no, shall we say, movements or scenes worth listening to anywhere. Change my mind.

Attached: B0EFBFD3-C642-4281-A6D8-60F1EED71202.jpg (686x848, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaaRk0c-780
youtube.com/watch?v=44-7NYui3cM
soundcloud.com/hoquinai
youtu.be/QKzobTCIRDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No good music

I guess you haven't heard of Lil Nas or Billie Ellish, eh?

The mainstream industry was administered a death blow late last year. The remaining financial mechanisms it had in place are going to be reinvested to buy out, and/or socially asphyxiate, smaller indie movements to try to continue funneling people to buy their shit product.
Nobody who took a job in Los Angeles in the last 15 years knows anything about making music, and the people who did are retired or dead. They're stuck running an advertisement for itself, because the product they claim to sell never did and never is going to exist.
2020 is going to be glorious. Hang in there and don't succumb to clown world.

Death Grips is releasing something new this month though.

>Albums I liked that came out this year
James Blake assume form
Boogies everything for sale
Candlemass the door to doom
Pup morbid stuff

Tyler the creators coming out soon
Freddie Gibbs is coming out soon
Pls be patient

I listen mostly to anime music and I never have any problems with not having anything to listen to or nothing being good enough. Or I listen to some other Japanese music.

Attached: 19f925669057f871553c4334e88fa330.jpg (2460x3300, 2.67M)

>Nobody who took a job in Los Angeles in the last 15 years knows anything about making music, and the people who did are retired or dead
Boo hoo why don't people listen to a guy in a wig with a guitar singing about teenage sluts anymore.

Only good thing I’ve heard this year has been the TR/ST album (well, part 1 of the album)

lil nas x will save music.

I just said don't succumb to clown world. Nice IQ

What about the Yea Forums scene? We just released a masterpiece over here

>and the people who did are retired or dead

It's too bad. All the Quincy Joneses and Dave Geffens are ancient as fuck and no younger people of their stature have come along.

The Quincy Joneses and the Dave Geffens are exactly the people who murdered it with their incessant faggotry.

Bobby Sparks new record
Anything with mike mitchell on drums, Jon bap’s shit, kwinton gray project, ben hixon’s records and anything from the dolphin records crew. Knower and Louis Cole so cool shit
Gary Clark Jr’s tiny desk concert

Pity, we may look on the late 20th century as a golden age we won't see repeated.

1960 to 2018 was a cultural dark age.

>Freddie Gibs
Fucked with the dude until he became a living shill for that tea that gives you diarrhea.

*dabs*
youtube.com/watch?v=yaaRk0c-780

It got to the point where they were mainly interested in virtue signaling or pushing political agendas rather than actual music.

It's only virtue signalling if you're a normie trying to get a foot in the door. When you have the money and the influence to do basically whatever you want, it's pure cultural engineering.
It was always doomed to fail because people can only fake it for so long before getting sloppy.

I do agree by the 2000s, music got worse. It got less melodic, it got more compressed, Autotune became a thing. Fewer actual instruments were used.

>anime music
bambino

?

>It got less melodic
not necessarily a bad thing
>it got more compressed
>Autotune became a thing
>Fewer actual instruments were used

Holy fuck is this thread full of ancient boomer fucks who need to accept that the 70s are over.

Nothing is necessarily a bad thing if the subjectivity of music is the position you're taking. It's fine to be this way, but you've relinquished the capacity to hold a point of view.

Ancient boomer fucks are the people selling this garbage, retard.

this is honestly kinda cool

Nah it's mostly Gen Xers who are in charge of the industry now.

Attached: 1394663614318.gif (590x310, 3.91M)

What he means is the Brill Building generation of music producers are dead or retired from the scene.

Fair enough.

The Jewish faith has a stronger grasp over the music industry now than at any point in history. I have this theory that circumcised males are more susceptible to their tricks.

fuck c*pitalism

Attached: 1531028464959.png (800x894, 21K)

they realized that people don't care. people just want some pleasant sounds, maybe even backed by some contrived narrative.

People obviously care, you fucking dumbass.

Wrong, techno is great right now.

prove it

wrong

i'm rounding up from 99%
the enormous overwhelming VAST majority of people don't fucking care

That was a meme, he was doing it as a joke because he released a single called "flat tummy tea"

They care, but you don't want things to change. It's just too fucking easy right now.

nah it's you who are stuck

There's like 600 albums coming out everyday now. If you can't find something that you like maybe you don't like music as much as you think you do.

Wrong.

None of these things are objectively wrong.
Go back to your dadrock, snowflake.

Correct.

I'm a big Mac DeMarco fan, his shit isnt anything new but it's nice to listen to. I havent listened to his new album yet but 2 and this old dog are solid.
>pic related

Attached: 220px-Macdemarco2cover.png (220x220, 57K)

youre right i think salad days is a classic. his new album kinda sucks though.

proof

no, wrong

gnorw, on

i'm not as impressed of this year compared to last year but there is still plenty of good stuff

ventura - anderson .paak
arizona baby - kevin abstract
flume - hi this is flume
swmrs - berkley's on fire
weezer - teal album
malibu ken - s/t

and i havent listened to too much stuff this year so who knows whats waiting for me

Attached: Anderson.Paak_Ventura.jpg (320x320, 12K)

You've just destroyed what makes good music, proving OP's point.

Bad grammar in a book is not NECESSARILY a bad thing, because maybe it's cleverly used for artistic purposes. This doesn't mean that a trend of bad grammar should be defended with "not necessarily bad."

which new genres were spawned between 2010-2020?

If you think music has to be melodic and use physical instruments to be good, you should not discuss music at all.
Instead, go listen to more of it.

What do you mean, we have SOPHIE killing it right now, injury reserve is about to drop their debut album which is gonna be experimental but clean, Eric Taxxon, is just innovating non stop, UK grime and drill have been innovated really recently, vapour wave is pretty new too... I could go on

sophie fell off, injury reserve is corny and instantly discredits your opinion, vaporwave.... new?

Vaporwave.

>a tranny and an sjw faggot
nice

>dadrock
I don't listen to pleb shit.

Vaporwave is a new genre in the same way that a different case on your phone is a new phone. What actual new subcultures have emerged this century?

Vaporwave is a new genre and subculture.

Terrible bait
Fuck off

Attached: 1557148575079.jpg (346x444, 14K)

soundcloud rap

Why the fuck would that have been bait? There are enormous amounts of music released for anime, and the record industry is deeply involved with anime. So why would it be "bait" for someone to say they listen to anime music?

bait

How is it a new subculture? The people doing it have no distinct lifestyle or politics or anything. Punks, nazi skins, the hippies, hip hop, these were subcultures. Vaporwave isn't. People making music in their bedrooms and other people listening to it on their headphones has been around since four track machines became cheap and affordable.

Based

No subcultures will emerge til we have free communication again (we can’t truly communicate if we don’t know the other party is acting in good faith).
No one wants to put their life into something that’s probably just a corporate or political ARG.

This

Based

Attached: 1554305951055.jpg (663x591, 31K)

there are some phenomenal anime osts desu

Why could people do that before but not now? Because everything is through a screen? Previous subcultures at least thought they were rebelling against something even if it got co-opted. Shouldn't kids be rebelling against the spectacle (for lack of a better word) in place now? Even if it's just a brief burst of energy?

>tfw no delusional libtard gf

This post radiates insufferable faggotry
Hope you get your face stomped at a queerpunk show

Others would disagree with you, fag

>Dadrock
>Snowflake
Nice buzzwords Mr Reddit

>SOPHIE killing it right now
>I could go on
Lol pls don't

"Dadrock" was Yea Forums slang in the 00s though.

god i fucking hate people who use words like this as if it somehow works as a backing point to their argument?? literally retarded

any new similar movements as of late?
being out of soundcloud loop for 2 years

Attached: balaclub.jpg (800x448, 56K)

Just ignore them. They're only mad because they take criticism, both actual and implied, about their favorite artists as a personal attack. It's literally nothing.

Just like "literally retarded".

Banter and internet arguments does not mean being generally unpleasant to everyone with no underlying point. Y'know what? Fuck off, you're not good at this game and you're not fun to play with.

Legendary thread

> STOP BEING UNPLEASANT
> FUCK OFF!
> WAH, NOT PLAYING

I made literally one post in this discussion and you literally had a literal nervous breakdown. Get some literal help, literally.

>I'M NOT MAD
>YOU'RE MAD
Typical kike response

What about the bedroom pop movement?

What a disgusting picture, holy shit.

That was already mentioned, and it started in the mid 90s. It's not new at all.

it was satire, he was doing it ironically you dunce

What about avant garde industrial lawn mower and welding noise works?

Who gives a fuck about Los Angeles

Who gives a shit about Meme Grips beside teenagers?

That's what Einstürzende Neubaten and Test Dept. were doing in the 80s... possibly not a lawnmower but some machines. The Ex -Dignity of Labour fits that too.

I’m 32 and pop music has never been better in my lifetime.

Just because people all had to listen to the same shit before the internet doesn’t make it any better.

Every single one of those are bad things..

Your comment pretty much sums it up, and I’m guessing it is something a billy eyelash or lil nas x would say

i'm currently listening only 60 garage rock and it's enough, i have many sounds that i never heard before there.

Post proof you fucking faggot.

Attached: fee.gif (500x500, 243K)

Yes....yes it does.

You do know that over saturation of the market is muddying the waters and producing more shit music that is then in return producing even shittier music right??

Your comment is everything that is wrong with music currently and why music is so shitty and only going to get worse

The fact people can’t grasp this is what might be even scarier

The only contemporary pop music I ever hear is either painful cringey shit that I can't believe anyone over 12 likes or the most bland, emotional limbo inducing pap. The second of these, I don't even understand the point of it. It's not uplifting or melancholic or even something that inspires me to move. It just floats there.

i'm 42 and the state of all music has never been worse.

Anime music offends me. It doesn't even try to do anything new, instead just rehashing the same chord progressions and instrumentations over and over and over. Just fucking try and be creative, if it sucks then so what? At least you gave it a go rather than wallowing in your own mediocrity.

Attached: 1456172821683.jpg (600x450, 78K)

>people all had to listen to the same shit before the internet

Except we didn't.

Streaming will unironically kill the remaining integrity music had: Culture 2 is the precursor to all of this.
This isn’t some anti-capitalist rant, but we need to call a spade a spade.
Bandcamp can’t even salvage it.
Or maybe it’s just music bloggers surfacing mediocre shit and not being the tastemakers they were known to be.
HH has lowered the standards too.
( I’m not an anti-HH boomer, but apart from Kendrick & Ye nobody in the mainstream is doing anything interesting — hell the underground is just Doom & Marciano ripoffs with different production.

>a website
>scene

I'm two years older and mainstream pop is worse than it's ever been.

I'm 43 and there's more good music out there than ever. You just need to pull your grumpy head out of your arses.

Jesus Christ... what kind of idiot defends any of those things? Are you deaf or just stupid? Probably a little of column A and B.

the 60's were the best age.

Seems Bandcamp changed their site not too long ago, and made it harder to find some less mainstream artists.

If you're a faggot and you work for the CIA, sure.

It's all the same, is the point of this thread. Previous generations came up with their own things but the one who's time it was supposed to be now, the kids in their late teens and 20s, didn't do shit. Before you say it, I'm exactly your age.

They did do things, but the gatekeepers to the industry couldn't recognize heat.

> why music is so shitty now

It’s fuckin not. Avicii alone is better than 99% of anything that came before. Like what the fuck was so inspiring about old music anyway?!? No one ever fuckin has an answer. Grow up, times change.

>gatekeepers to the industry

Stuff and nonsense. Music labels, managers, none of that is needed anymore. You can record in your basement and share it online with anyone in the world. The most powerful and convenient distribution system for music ever and it's yielded no significant new counterculture. Maybe it will in undeveloped countries where people went from being 25 years behind in technology to suddenly being online. Who knows.

Bullshit. It's not all the same at all. You're just spoilt and oversaturated by all the free music you've stole.

what soundtracks are you listening to? theres a lot of great stuff out there

I need a name. Who is this?

>Maybe it will in undeveloped countries where people went from being 25 years behind in technology to suddenly being online. Who knows
look up gqom from south africa. regardless of whether you end up liking it or not it is a new genre and subculture which has largely sprung up because of the ease of distribution that the internet provides

Well answer the question people have been asking, where is the real counterculture of today? There isn't one. Everywhere I look there are kids emulating some youth culture from decades ago.

OK, I will. That looks something like what I had in mind.

We don't want you listening to our music gramps, so we keep it to ourselves.

The 'hyperreal' electronic music stuff where pop meets weirder stuff is still going strong. OPN, Arca, Ferraro, Dean Blunt, Amnesia Scanner, Sophie, etc (maybe also Yves Tumor's most recent album?). It remains post-modern in aesthetic but the actual aesthetic consistently changes so there's a difference between OPN's nostalgia based thing and Sophie's rubbery super plastic yet metallic sound.

It's kinda hard for me to enjoy all the time and I gotta be in a mood for it, but we also have guys like Autechre, Raime, Objekt all release some abstract as fuck techno with impressive sound design.

In the mainstream, I think that Billie Eilish's music which has a combination of minimal synth, garage, trap, and a bit of industrial all in a poppy package may be the next big trend or jumpstart it at least.

I do think that it's interesting that there's a disconnect between where music is going and how internet music fans tend to be stuck to tradition in a way. Places like Yea Forums, RYM, sputnik, etc. tend to be very much focused on rock music even though majority of the creative push and innovation in aesthetics has been in the realms of hip hop and electronic music for quite some time. Even in terms of technical innovations it's been with what would be considered electronic music. Not only that, with digital files and now streaming music seems to be going further away from the formats of the old like the LP. Yet our charts or RYM charts are still based on LP.

based retard

This is closer to the attitude I wanted to inspire anyway. Kids these days, passing in their assignments, not having sex or doing drugs like they used to. What's the world coming to?

>inspire
we're doing just fine without you you melt

Look at that, an actual response beyond generation baiting and internet tantrums.

OPN, Arca, Ferraro, and Dean Blunt haven't made good music in over half a decade, and that Yves Tumor album is normie-baiting garbage.

Good... good... Your training is now complete.

>Avicii
Stopped reading there.

I bet you actually read that whole post. I BETCHA DID.

I would say 3/4 have made good music recently. Praise for Entranas, Babyfather, and eventually Garden Of Delete as well seems to show others feel similarly. I think the Yves release from last year's interesting as it's got his least accessible yet also most accessible tracks but he got a lot of praise from places that otherwise wouldn't praise this music that much.
Easier to not wanna bait all the time when you rarely come on this site. These days I am only on one day a week to check for new music.

Wow you really changed my mind

Huh, that was easy. Let's talk about global warming now.

Berkeleys on fire is straight ass

Devin Townsend Bruh

Let’s do it fucktard, humans will inevitably change the planet, but hopefully our efforts to minimalist our effects on the planet might lesson our total impact.

Fucking retard he explained it in a song, “I’ll be in bitches stomachs like flat tummy tea”

Physical places to hangout with likeminded people don’t exist anymore so yea being on a niche website is being apart of a subculture

Attached: Abbey-Lee.webm (640x440, 1.56M)

just because you aren't aware of it doesn't mean it's not out there. its totally fucking out there but you have to actually enjoy music and do some exploring of your own to find these "scenes". they are more insular, and do not really advertise to those looking for "scenes". It's less about a show and more about sharing and personal taste.
Billie Ellish is mad shitty and is only popular because of daddys money and connections. what you say about rock / metal vs electronic is true.
vaporwave is dead, died around 2015. it's zombie is still walking around and bumping into things
boomers will be mad but it's true
>muh real instruments
>muh lmao autotune is trash
>muh overly complex shit sounding chord changes are sooo good everyone
lmao vaporwave is just hitting the scene guys

boomers will hate my answer - what's exploding right now are small club musicians (any kind of club music really), soundcloud artists and people making drill. they are on the come up..vaporwave is dead. lofi beats are dead. metal is dead. rock is dead.

Music is slightly better and way more varied than ever before.
The reason you don't like it is because you're listening to the same music as when you were you 16 and have stopped genuinely looking for interesting emerging artists.
kys boomer

t. boomer

>He doesn't realize that independent music and venues have been made toxic by sjw trash politics effectively gatekeeping anyone that isn't an ethnic minority, female or trans from receiving exposure
Look sweetie the fact that it is a black lesbian fempunk creating bland boring music is more important than the music being boring and bland

I think is the same as always except mainstream music went to shit

Music was far more layered and complex. No one has an answer because it's hard to explain. In really simple terms, bands from pre-1990 had really tight playing and were far more creative. Also they were more skilled at their instruments. Now, music is oversaturated as well as being easier to make. So you get a lot of people that don't really know what they're doing, and they'll even release more material than the artists of yesterday who were better.

you're fucking with the trans dance scene which is cool but exactly as you describe. If you aren't also some trans gay black they don't want you. it's a meme pushed on social media people and in shitty publications. I don't think people listen to them much outside of their friends and other tranny djs. don't fuck with that scene.
nod in their direction if need be but don't feed their victim complex.
its possible to gain traction as an independent artist without pandering to the trans/sjw scene.

>what's exploding right now are small club musicians (any kind of club music really), soundcloud artists and people making drill. they are on the come up..vaporwave is dead. lofi beats are dead. metal is dead. rock is dead.
You could have just said decent music is dead and saved yourself the paragraph

t. boomer
go listen to some chris cornell and relive those glory days brother

Definitely the ease of the recording and the lack of need to perform live first and thus curating music to a live audience seems to be part of it at least

Billie Eilish has caught on. It'll be mainstream normie paint-by-numbers trash in 6 months.

Besides, one artist does not a scene make.

>what's exploding right now are small club musicians (any kind of club music really), soundcloud artists and people making drill

did you just step off a time machine from 2014?

Indie rock and underground punk seems to be suffering the most from it and it's because those genres represent everything they hate: white male perspective. They couldnt ruin metal because they just get laughed at or crowd-killed but introverted indie rock? Now that is a fertile ground for infiltration and domination considering they've already had a presence in those scenes beforehand, just a matter of getting rid of the old guard.

it is really funny that the guy shittalking others for talking about 2011 music (vaporwave) pivots so hard into that nonsense

Chris Cornell is largely trash but the genres you listed are completely trash
That's the difference faggot zoomer

she is ushering in a new emo phase now with more urban influences...shit like her and yungblud are gonna be the idols for the new scene kids in high school now

music is over. already happened. nothing to see here

I would bust a fucking nut if this was true

if you've spent more than two years listening to music and haven't figured out that the only place you'll consistently be surprised and excited is in experimental scenes like New Music (EAI, free improv, reductionism, etc.), Avant-Garde Jazz, and more academic electronic music (Noise, Drone, Electroacoustic, etc.) you deserve to be bored by your spoonfed spotify algorithm-advertisement horse shit

I haven't gotten laid since emo's were a thing though, so maybe this will be my renaissance.

>It's cool to dress up like a ghetto niger from the bling era and probably fuck them too
God help us all

/thread

ebin, mr plebbit

if anything, vaporwave is being more recognized then ever these days. This facebook group I have been part of since 2011 where me and independent producers share our tracks just had someone who makes the spotify playlists ask to use some of our tracks since the music has been so in demand recently...not sure if it means anything at all though other than vaporwave definitely not being fucking dead and that guy not knowing shit

Why yes, I do use reddit, good observation :^)

seriously? back then you had to at least have some ability to do your hair or some makeup. now you just carry around a copy of infinite jest or make a bazonga face at a Nintendo Switch on twitter and hordes of confused cat ladies will swarm you for dick

I did neither of those - I was the "good listener" who went for the low-hanging fruit.

What, you thought I wasn't pathetic?

pitchfork recently did a sunday review for floral shoppe. that's literally all that is. it doesn't mean the genre has come back to life, mainly because people who make it are creatively bankrupt and the ones with any talent just get into more interesting developments in sound collage and shit instead of repeating the copy paste shit that everyone started doing ten years ago

a time-honored strategy. i wish you luck in this era of vagina dentata

>normie thots getting wet over Yea Forums
what fantasy land to you live in, I'm moving there immediately...I don't care about fucking them either, I just want a qt to talk about doestoevsky and proust with...

move to the northeast, get some frigid and unsatisfying pussy, then move back to the based west (not coast), midwest, or south so you can be back around normal people

cool, I've actually been planning to move to Portland, MA in the next year or so, can't wait to have my dreams broken by some pretentious hipster Yea Forumscunts

regardless it's still true. also I wanted to shit talk everyone in this thread mentioning vaporwave as something new and exciting so suck my floralcock. drill still exploding.
it's truly even worse with punk shit than with dance I feel bad for you guys.
did I say the music was good brainlet or did I say it was popular? personally not a fan of most of it. name a genre that isn't trash and is becoming more popular? face it boomer "trash" is popular
this user is correct
>this facebook group
>vaporwave is being more recognized then ever these days
and I'm the one that stepped out of a time machine? again sorry but suck my macintosh plus floral cock. yes everyone makes other shit now

sorry for being mad everyone

portland maine is actually comfy. the like super northeast that's basically southeast canada is much more like michigan and illinois than the coast, which is full of deeply evil and damaged people

i wonder if this is gonna change with the increasing amount of sex scandals in punk scenes since the PWRBTTM thing. like it would be nice for the LGBT crowd to just leave you guys alone already

This is absolute bait.

I thought confused cat ladies hated infinite jest?

>dude just listen to tryhard "academic" shit instead lmao

this is just as bad if not worse than boomers who don't listen to anything recorded after 1999

Attached: 8eIfN7c.jpg (450x600, 120K)

I'll cross my fingers!

With that said..

Check out Me and That Man - Cross my Heart and Hope to Die.

>not living somewhere where you can meet noise-making qt asian gfs at a random cafe that has after-hours tape loop shows

feel bad for you son

True boomers don't listen to anything after 2011
>t. True boomer

I am still here and still need answers. That midriff is perfect

just fucking reverse image search it you absolute faggot. or do you not know how to do that cause theres not a fucking reddit sidebar reminding you every five seconds of how to operate a computer?

I'm currently working on Egyptian themed metal album with heavy piano and synth work, some orchestral and jazz, and random prog/neoclassical/death/ASMR/blues/spaghetti western/emo elements sprinkled throughout. The story is written (need to flesh out the lyrics tho) and all of the songs are at varying stages of completion. Just give me a few more months OP

Attached: 66df4b57601fa376a56d74cf9d62b317.jpg (200x295, 20K)

is that Tina Fey

you are about to singlehandedly save music

Good luck.

Clay drums?

>Billie Eilish's music
Is fucking GARBAGE.

>>muh real instruments
>>muh lmao autotune is trash

Attached: 1403512449033.jpg (399x262, 14K)

Abbey lee krenshaw. Lrn 2 reverse search

>OP didn't listen to Stonerboner.

youtube.com/watch?v=44-7NYui3cM

Vaporwave is dead, it's just a zombie at this point with vultures picking at it.

You know, there is a lifetime's worth of music to listen to. It isn't necessary that new stuff be force-pumped out of low-talent strike-it-rich hopefuls. You have a slew of Gregorian chants, Baroque, and Classical to chose from, show tunes, jazz, big band, gospel, etc. as well. Then you can branch out into other nations' and cultures' musics. And still you haven't touched modern rock, electronic, blues, etc.
My suggestion is to try expanding upon what's already out there that you haven't heard yet. There's lots, even if you think it might be musty. To you, it'll be new.

>It'll be mainstream normie paint-by-numbers trash in 6 months
It's been that for ages already m8

>dadrock
>necessarily a bad thing
fucking embarrassing

>i only listen to popular music from the best age of pop and rock music

this, is fuckin dead but for some reason also movies are trying to catch up.

Metal and rock are dead, because let's face it. White male machismo is not in style these days. Boomers may object.

Wow how soi.

>white male machismo is out
>nigger music is ok
It's all so tiresome.

You're right. Everything is about women empowering women by just telling them they are strong with no other evidence and le tortured soul sadboi soundcloud hip hop about being addicted to pills. White girls still like gangsta rap which is heavily patriarichal and masculine which leads me to beleive those girls want to be dominated but by black men.

yeah, black male machismo is so much better

Sounds like you think about white women being fucked by black men a lot.

No good movements for sure. No good music at all?

Tone your ears up, they only receive shitty signals.

i'm not white but i think he's talking that white girls are being subverted to like black men.
inb4 latino.

It's caused by early clamping of the umbilical cord, chemtrails (everyone is being dumbed down by accumulation of aluminum), vaccines, and microwave radiation.

Not trolling. This is actually what's causing this present soulless, hollowed out, apathetic dead zone in music. There are economic and social organization factors, but that's the bulk of where are no scenes right now. Shit is bad, people's brains are compromised so they can't get along or feel like mobilizing, and as the global power structure accelerates its rabid assault people cower down further. We're living in dark, hopeless times. People don't gather around art if there is no hope.

I like mind.in.a.box though. Stefan's latest album was quite good. Others from 2018 were disappointments. Like Jon Hopkins and Mimicking Birds. Like what is this crap.

Dark shadows of steel are cast, by the never ending graves. Caskets filled with blood and bone, reach like endless ocean waves. What a world of promises, what a world made anew. We are all so very blessed, every wish, is now in view.

Forever lost.

Insect populations are down 90%. Bird populations are plummeting, amphibians are plummeting. The arctic methane stores are releasing. People are still arguing over carbon, the UN is moving forward with Agenda 21. 5G is rapidly "deploying".

We're doomed if we don't change course yesterday.

Attached: folder.jpg (1200x1200, 250K)

Are you kidding me? We are only just now finally shoving the few remaining white people out of the business which can only make it better. They literally know fuckall about music or rhythm on any level. And once they are 100% out of the industry things will finally be better.

People finally woke up and realized sad whiteboi noise was utter fucking shit

>so now we hear sad niggerboy instead

>Music from actual talented people that know how to sing, know what rhythm is, now what a tune is, and know how to play the game
Yea it's real awful privileged white screeching to engine grinding noises that people somehow manage to kid themselves into thinking is music from an instrument is anything less than complete shit. I'm glad it's dead and so should you.

nice bait lady boy.

soundcloud.com/hoquinai

>t. music industry rap/pop shill.

we're talking about music though
I like it fampai sb+h pretty nice
agreed what killed rock musicians is they can't drum for shit, hip hop is so heavy on rhythm and syncopation. rock is all kick snare kick kick snare. unless we're talking prog rock or something with breaks. boomers will disagree.

I genuinely hope you meet a painful fate at the hands of your pets and (((masters)))
If there's one thing I take solace in, it's knowing death is coming for us all and you'll be outnumbered and surrounded
Just to hear your pleas for mercy as your kneeled down with a cold barrel pointed center-mass at the back of your skull...oh...ohhhhhh
I'm gonna cum from the thought...ohhhhhh
Ohhhhhh!
AHHHH....

With a third of the creativity or vocabulary to express those emotions
Dumbed down jungle chants for simpletons
Yayyyyyy!

can't keep my dick in my pants aye
>can't keep my dick in my pants
*mala sample repeats despite everyone hating on dubstep*
come on user it's fun

>I now only listen to Lil Niggers on soundcloud
w h e w
h
e
w

Why don't you start one faggot. I wish I could fucking murder you personally.

Fuck off, underage shit. Gen Z was a mistake.

And Gen A B C D E F H I J K L M O P Q R S T U V X Y.

Name three great songs from three different genres.

Is any of this shit good?

Really digging these guys
youtu.be/QKzobTCIRDw

>Avant-Garde Jazz
KYS.

Attached: adorno jazz.jpg (640x788, 118K)

Adorno wasn't criticizing avant jazz. Free jazz is more similar to the artists he praised

>he hasnt heard my soundcloud masterpiece

Dude

What the absolute fuck happened to alternative rock with guitars that doesn’t fit into the active rock category? Every alternative song on Billboard and Mediabase is wannabe indie pop garbage.

We outnumber you right now whiteboy. This is not your country anymore.

trap rap and bedroom pop come to mind

>academic
>noise
>drone
kys retarded pseud

Unironically chiptune.

thanks for the only good reply in this thread - contributing something

>new music is bad and old music is good
Wow what a cool and fresh opinion, can't believe no one's ever thought of it before

>6mos from now
>not now
Bruh

trash take

>There is nothing interesting happening in music right now. There are no, shall we say, movements or scenes worth listening to anywhere. Change my mind

I can't change your mind, I'm not convinced there's "no good music" it's just harder & harder to wade through the crap to find it, so yeah it's frustrating