I'm heterosexual and I have more female friends than male friends. Music for this feel?

I'm heterosexual and I have more female friends than male friends. Music for this feel?

Attached: sSxYzL7P.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckin how. I've never had a female friend in my life

literally what i have like no male friends??

Maybe you're too macho

Im homosexual and have a total of like 4 female friends AMA

Attached: its_him.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

Nah I'm quite fragile and androgynous. But I don't connect with females, I am always stressed and not like myself, watching my tongue all the time, etc. Whereas with men I don't care and I'm always relaxed

straight men don't hang out with women as friends

I’m a homosexual and I have a total of like four friends ama

All of my post-high school friends are women because most of the people in the places that I have worked are women
I'm bi, so this isn't an issue for me

Bullshit

>this is what incels and volcels actually believe

I actually prefer the company of women to men. Hanging out with guys is like hanging out with gorillas. Maybe I've just only met guys like that.

I will survive by Gloria GAYnor

t. Sniveling beta males

This. Here's proof youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

Do you prefer even when they're talking about the chad penis and how they want to be smashed by their boyfriends next weekend?

Girls don't talk about this, silly. Did you never hangout with girls?

then you're gay my friend, you're welcome

Your gay, gimme that bussy

i guess I'm bi, but I wanna a gf

I think the big thing is as long as sexual attraction and actual romance isn’t being differentiated. An I know I can be hard (especially for men) I’ve certainly had times I feel like I’m in love with someone and latter realize I just like there fucking eyes or something. But if you know someone long enough in friendship you’ll learn to split those feelings.

Please delete your comment. Thank you.

Beta males.

is this purposeful? I swear to god women look for gay friends like the US looks for oil. luckily for me I'm pretty masc. and also disgusting so no woman wants me as their GBF. freedom.

Men can only really be just friends with women if the women are ugly

I think that's normal. I'm shy and nervous with everyone, but females get the 2x bonus

So you're a het
Yikes

Ahahahah this is true. I have a female friend who I've been friends with for a while and I asked her out a month ago, and she gave me the "I am attracted to you, but I don't want to date you" rejection.

Yeah, and if they can't find one, they opt out for the flamboyant straight guy who can be perceived as a homosexual.

This is also true

its a projection type of thing for them. Bi women are the only tolerable ones, straight women are obnoxious as fuck

Anyone who has friends should get the fuck off this website and piss off back to plebbit

My friend group is ~70% women
Some of my woman friends are definitely just attracted to me but majority just appreciate that I can treat them like fucking people instead of
>female
>femoid
Being able to have women as friends means you're probably doing something right bud

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music.

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music.

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music.

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music

>Yea Forums - Music.

This is about music

t. massaposter

Nerd

Attached: e47.png (500x449, 85K)

Fuck you

Tim Heidecker - I am a cuck

fuck off

Grimes

I'm not gay, but I feel this. I'm sexually attracted to women, but god damn they're so quick to judge if you say something dumb. I'm not attracted to men, but if I say something stupid around one of my guy friends, they'll give me a chance to explain and hear me out before getting upset.

You have a woman brain user you are a lesbian woman trapped in a mans body because you dont have any manly hobbies

Man and woman have the same brain