/chadcore/

ITT the chads of Yea Forums may discuss their favourite chadcore bands and artists without cuck interference. Incels please stay out of this thread. So, Chads, what's cookin'?

Attached: Imagine Dragons shirtless.jpg (844x844, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlgbEZS1jys
youtube.com/watch?v=xj1hWWU8JDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lD0qLfB19E4
youtube.com/watch?v=0I647GU3Jsc
youtube.com/watch?v=3toDGoetgoI
youtube.com/watch?v=qYVyJedTGa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine Dragons sucks fag, only gays like that shit

Gays work out a lot, btw, so fuck you

Attached: corey882171494.jpg (730x468, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tlgbEZS1jys

I like Banaroo - Dubi Dam Dam

youtube.com/watch?v=xj1hWWU8JDE

Attached: guts dab.png (621x768, 406K)

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 14K)

My turbo chad friend's favorite band is OutKast. Take that as you will.

Trigger Warning - Ironic Punishment Division

get out of here, cuck

Strictly on vinyl.

Attached: r-3582420-1338762907-9446-jpeg.jpg (567x565, 59K)

Go to the gay bar and shake your ass faggot. Real men listen to rock, queer cumshitter.

Attached: slipknotjimmick.jpg (1280x1740, 362K)

But I do listen to rock. Real chads are not afraid to listen to a bit of pop on the side, though. Are you afraid your patrician rym friends or leather club daddy will stop liking you because you admit to liking Imagine Dragons?

based

>rym
As if I'd be gay enough to go there

I don't mind pop when it stays in it's own fucking lane, like Michael Jackson, or Britney Spears, of even N fucking Sync, it's fine as non serious music. This wave of pop bands who POSE as rock bands or real artists or having any sort of "edge" is for fucking hipster faggots and retards. Commit suicide.

Edgy dress up-core is the epitome of insecure beta music. Learn to appreciate John Mayer unironically and maybe Stacy will start texting you back.

>Stacy
Never had an issue with that but thanks, and I prefer white trash bleach blonde whores who smoke Marlboros or goth bitches.

If a bitch has a gym membership, listens to Cardi B, and goes to a salon regularly she can't even rent my dick.

Attached: slipknot.jpg (500x323, 98K)

But ID doesn't pose as a rock band. They started as lame indie rockers and tranitioned into a kickass stadium pop combo. I doubt anyone seriously sees them as a rock group, it's just a box that heir manager ticks as he uploads their music to Spotify.

Hey, don't insult Slipknot!

Hey, don't insult goth girls!

Cool story Brad but this is the Chad thread. Shouldn’t you be out trying to impress high schoolers by doing donuts in your 96 Pontiac in the 7-11 parking lot?

Real chad shit here not any of that holywood american superficial shite. Oasis are real and they were madferrit.

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lD0qLfB19E4
youtube.com/watch?v=0I647GU3Jsc

Attached: 1510875451971.jpg (1831x1242, 752K)

RHCP is essential Chadcore. They even have a member named Chad.

Every dude-bro listened to nu-metal and rapcore
youtube.com/watch?v=3toDGoetgoI

big dick music comn' thru

Attached: _vinyl__talk_talk___the_party_s_over_by_idalizes_d52pla8-pre.jpg (1192x670, 47K)

Chads are always listening to Ariana.

@87705740
Those are Brads, the dumb version of Chad who gets way less girls.

No, he’s listening to Ariana because he’s with girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYVyJedTGa4

Why though? The album was mixed completely digital by MBV. The newly released deluxe version contained an analog remaster that would "make sense" to own on vinyl.

Attached: dzwn2cn.jpg (534x548, 97K)