The Great debate

The Great debate

Attached: 6BAD7647-1C39-4FAB-8A46-424BA112017A-312-00000026250420AF.jpg (318x159, 15K)

I think Brain Wilson liked Revolver more.

The White Album

Pet Sounds is better as a coherent/conceptual album, though the individual songs on Revolver are better than the individual tracks of Pet Sounds

not much of a debate when there's a clear, objective answer.

revolver

Attached: 13th_Floor_Elevators-The_Psychedelic_Sounds_of_the_13th_Floor_Elevators_(album_cover).jpg (300x300, 195K)

Blonde on Blonde

literally the only thing of value from either of these two albums combined is Eleanor Rigby so i guess revolver wins

disgusting post

Yellow Submarine would be my third favorite song if it was on Pet Sounds

i thought it was usually sgt. peppers vs pet sounds.

Zero contest, Peppers wins every time.

>thinking Eleanor Rigby is better than I'm only sleeping, She said she said, And your bird can sing, for no one, and tomorrow never knows

Attached: tumblr_pr9djlWJRi1uqouabo1_500.gif (500x250, 2M)

just the first verse of eleanor rigby is better than those

Listen to the album again because you were clearly on glue the first time.

Attached: smug-paul-mccartney-59bf3dc823567.png (720x540, 246K)

apart from tomorrow never knows eleanor rigby is heaps and bounds ahead of the entire musical scape never mind just the rest of revolver album

This post proves you know shit about music.
She Said She Said is the second most innovative song on the album. Learn music theory.

good but taxman and rain are better in that style

Great opinion, but I was stating facts. Eleanor Rigby is NOT more innovative than She Said She Said. You might prefer Eleanor, but you can't say it's more innovative.

Literally none of them knew theory.

So? They still made structurally innovative pop songs.

Don't forget - The Beatles had a primitive 4-track studio while Brian Wilson had the best 8-track studios in LA. And they still outdid him.