Have you ever eaten pussy?

have you ever eaten pussy?

Attached: 1624759794497.png (510x680, 393.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summerseve.com/summers-eve/simply-sensitive-cleansing-wash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course. I'm not a faggot.

A lot, but not enough

Yup, it’s great

The pussy tasted like lotion

I don't ever want to stop eating pussy.

Taste like a 9v battery.

latino
>easts pussy by default
only white and colombian chicks though

I eat my wifes pussy every time we have sex. It's my favorite sex act and sometimes I'll do it just to make her day better.

wish i was more into it

Thrice actually.
All of those were of children but so was I so who cares

FUCK I THOUGHT THE POST MEANT SEEN NOT EATEN FUCK FUCK FUCK I TAKE THAT BACK

Nope. Never will

god that nasty hairy puss looks stinky and gross! nooo thanks!

Yeah it can taste either sweet or salty or warm and indescribable

First time my girlfriend had a yeast infection and didnt know, i didnt know it wasnt normal and vomited in my mouth after forcing myself to keep going. Kinda traumatized from it and not into oral anymore

found the virgin

I have a Chinese FWB. Very fobby and loves when I eat her pussy. She has a sister back in China that she says is depressed. She wants me to go visit her sister and eat her pussy because she thinks it will cheer her up and help her forget about her ex bf

kek

spoken like a true homosexual

Lol. Thats chinese culture for you. All that matters is sex, money, and food

you better have the sister come visit you instead. going to china is risky as fuck. its probably a setup to harvest your organs.

yes sir she tasted like sweet n sour sauce. i'd go to her house and we'd experiment with oral on eachother. we fucked until her mother knew we'd end up with a knock up and i was told i wasn't allowed over anymore.

Is that what an uncircumcised vagina looks like?

Every time I have sex.
Give her an orgasm to get her nice and wet before sticking it in.

gotta find ur self a girl w an iron deficiency, they got the best tasting pussies

Yes I eaten my girlfriend out like 7 or 8 times only once did it taste nasty that I made up a lie said I got hair in my mouth or something because she’s really clean and I still ate her out after that.

Attached: 6E2EE694-FE83-4524-90CE-AD2695A58955.jpg (506x1022, 57.49K)

Haha I was gonna ask how you got in that situation as a kid, not just once, but three times. As a kid, I wouldn't have even thought of eating pussy, and if a girl had suggested it, I probably would have thought it was gross.

For OP, yes, I have eaten pussy plenty of times.

Hell yeah I live to eat pussy

>I eaten
You'd figure 2022 and the world's entire knowledge accessible through your phone would turn a fucking nigger into something more relevant than a god damn brain dead retarded idiot.

Serves me right for hoping that niggers would ever amount to anything other than shit.

In fact, I extend my apologies to shit, as fertilizer serves a positive purpose whereas niggers do not.

PS. Don't bother replying chimp, inb4
>im not black
Own your worthless race, you gum-flapping baboon.

You naturally stupid or fell of the chair as a child?

yeah a few times. once it was metallic and gross

You got lucky

I have an ex gf who was very dominant and demanding when it came to sex. She would make me eat her out all the time and I loved it. She is the only girl I've been with who was like that. I've had other girls who claimed to be dominant, but they were never very proactive about it like she was.

A good lick and a nice pie would certainly make the sister happy.

Attached: dfg575.gif (349x223, 1.89M)

My gf pussy doesn't taste the best any tips tricks or anything I can do so it's easier

tell her to stop putting soap inside her cunt, because that fucks up its natural microbiome

She's going to have to was down there properly. She might take offense to you complaining that she tastes bad down there, women are sensitive like that, so be careful about how you convey it to her.

to wash*

the majority of the pussies I ate tasted kinda bad, probably like 3 of them tasted like nothing

Yes multiple times. If you want her to suck you cock you gotta eat the box. It doesn't taste bad.

She keeps telling me about the health down there so I know she not so idk it Smell bad and taste

We have had some talk nothing to major I want to be eat her out it's just I can't stand the smell or taste but I know what you mean with the talking about she very subconscious

loads of times

You could use some baby wipes before licking it

Attached: GUEST_34738c64-7cca-4426-88c8-2d540e4afe91.png (3000x3000, 1.04M)

summerseve.com/summers-eve/simply-sensitive-cleansing-wash

BTW pussy contains lacto bacteries, so eat pussy after you drink milk and forget about lactose intolerance

metallic pussy, you're really into transhumanism

Yeah enjoy eating that lavender scented-shit from these wipes. Actually, you could simply go ahead and skip the pussy part altogether and just chew on them wipes instead. Not much would be lost.

lol

I have done it thousands of times, spread between a couple of different girls. It is my favourite sexual act and very satisfying to get good at.

Tell the dirty cunt to have wash

ill never be enough, both pussy and ass

i couldnt agree more

itll*

There are also unscented ones

Attached: Pampers-Wipes-Sensitive-56-count-v2.jpg (1080x1080, 75.95K)

Yup. Interestingly enough chicks from different country’s taste different. Ate out this Afghan girl who ate heeps of tumeric and it sucked

Ate out this Chinese girl and it was incredible. Literally has been a factor in chicks I’ve dated later on.

Yes it's honestly an awful experience unless it's freshly washed.

That's why you start off in the shower make it part of foreplay. You wash her she washes. That way anything still dirty is on the person who failed to wash it properly.

>You wash her she washes.
You wash her she washes you.*

Yeah that's much better I guess but still, better to take that bitch to a bathroom personally and wash her shit provided you know how to do it properly. In that case the worst thing you would taste is the pussy soap she prefers.

I'm not washing a woman's pussy for her and I don't want a woman washing me

Id prefer it as it is

IDK man, Asian, Mexican, and White pussy all tasted the same to me

>Ate out this Afghan girl who ate heeps of tumeric and it sucked
That's too bad bro. I've eaten out an Iranian girl too once and she tasted amazing. Girls from that region tend to be hairy, but it as no issue.

Am I the only dude who does this just because I want to? Like it's not something I put up with for her sake, I just enjoy it in and of itself. If she's dominant I feel like I'm worshipping her, if she is submissive I feel like I'm defiling her, I love it.

Only guy in thread that actually tasted one instead of cringe larping.

Can't blame you on that one really. There are some nasty bitches I wouldn't wash with a booted foot.

To be fair the Afghan girl was by far the best fuck and most attractive. I just don’t really like the flavour aha.

Yup. I get really turned on by it too, but my gf thinks it's gross and "feels bad for me" so I don't do it that often :(