This guy must be one of the biggest posers out there. He's the guy from boyband One Direction if you didn't know...

This guy must be one of the biggest posers out there. He's the guy from boyband One Direction if you didn't know, brought to fame by Simon Cowell's TV show 'The X Factor'.

I saw him on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducting Stevie Nicks. I'm from England so i've seen him around in the media and he has zero personality. There's nothing about him. He just puts on a smirk and dresses how he thinks 'rockers' should dress. It's funny how normie idiots think this guy can actually create a song from scratch. Bullcrap. He wouldn't know where to start. That's why he worked with a team of songwriters on every track from his last album.

Attached: Harry Styles.jpg (682x1024, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Styles_(album)#Track_listing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can pose being my sex slave anytime.

Ok OP, what exactly is your question then?

if only his music were as interesting as his fashion sense

Attached: harry.jpg (797x1200, 143K)

Based. He's not as much of a stuck up loser as I thought.

Was Hunger Games actually redpilled?

Also he's ugly

Yikes. You think him dressed like that is a good thing? Yet another puppet. The picture you commented on is all this guy really does. He just turns up to events, smirks for the camera, hardly says anything and gets in the newspaper.

Jesus. Look at the stickers on that guitar. He's really trying to appeal to the mainstream, isn't he? Yet another reason why this guy is fake as fuck.

Attached: Guitar.jpg (750x1211, 128K)

He’s a beautiful singer who made amazing rock music when he could’ve went the pop route

female detected.

His debut album was actually quite good.
Not anything special, but he can make good music. I just wish he would maybe write songs about more interesting topics than just relationships.

"YIKES"

Attached: ikaf.jpg (214x317, 18K)

>yikes

I don't give a crap if he has a good singing voice. Every person in the live shows of the tv singing competitions like American Idol and The X Factor have great voices. It doesn't mean crap.

>I just wish he would maybe write songs about more interesting topics than just relationships.

What do you expect? He's bland without a single creative bone in his body. 'He' doesn't make music. His team does. He says what he wants it to sound like. It's all an illusion. Wake up. The pop guys like Ed Sheeran beat this poser hands down.

Not to shit on the guy, but since he was groomed in one direction, he has industry contacts up the shit and I highly doubt he wrote all his own material. Even if he did, the amount of "hey, why don't we add a second note here" and "let's try this instrument instead/up the tempo/change the melody a bit" he got from producers changes a song entirely. The reason any song is good is due to the details and polish. High up people like this have such heavy hitters behind them that their songs are faked for them. Also it doesn't matter if he has a good voice, especially if it's rock. rock is like (good) rnb or blues: it's about your captivating personality shining through the lyrics. If both of those suck, then it's just fake shit

nah, his shit is good, very lovely, sign of the times is genius

He makes rock music in 2019, you are a troll

i actually really like harry style. he doesnt do anything groundbreaking but his songs are really good. and well he is hot so thats a plus.

Of course he doesn't create anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Styles_(album)#Track_listing

He's just like when Robbie Williams started. Robbie Williams tried to look more like an actually musician by doing a poppier version of Oasis. They're both shit.