Have you ever gotten road head?

Have you ever gotten road head?

Attached: 5AE0FA81-78CA-4C1F-9635-11F2905BE177.jpg (1175x783, 176.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0
sxyprn.com/post/5d6143420dbfd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah lots of times

sauce?

Yes, it’s legendary. Kinda hard to shift gears though so only on highway

never. but i drove compact economy cars for the first 21 years of my driving life. i got a nicer car this year.

Tons

Single cab truck with a bench seat from ages 14 - 21 ftw

Better have been a square body Chev, otherwise you're a fag

road head best head.

Until she knocked us into neutral going 60 down the interstate...

Yes. Enjoy it with other cars around. Once had a highway patrolman give me a thumbs up.

Dentside ford. Its like a square body, but for heterosexuals

One time. I was driving through 3 states to help my girlfriends friend move. She was in a very bad relationship and my Girlfriend too keep me up and awake gave me road head but did not allow me to climax, After 5 hours I shoved her head down and held it as I was so past the point of blowing a nut it was starting to hurt. And we would up crashing in to a NJ barrier doing 50. thankfully no one was hurt, only damage was the drivers front panel and her ego.. Also did I mention once and only time ... lol ya did not go over so well

Fighting words buddy, fighting words

Yeah and about half of Seattle saw too.

Attached: Polish_20220426_184254756.jpg (1080x1620, 868.85K)

Kek, just ribbin. All old trugs are kino

Yeah same, same.
Right on dude. At least it wasn't a Dodge lol

1st gen dodges left a lot to be desired..

Miss those days. Hs gf swallowed my cum almost everyday on our way home from school. She was only 5'0 and would lay across the seat and succ away. Could slide my hand right down her pants, slide her thong to the side and fingerblast her at the same time

Gave it once. He was suddenly trying to be Dom or push limits until I said no or something. Started it at a stoplight about 2 blocks from his house and drove around in small town traffic for a while until he got nervous. He was a teacher (not mine) but it could have been trouble. Ended up rushing home and fucking my brains out as soon as we got in the door.

Yep, and never again. My wife (girlfriend at the time) is way too good with her mouth, and I damn near wrecked. Had to pull over, and she drove me nuts until I pushed her into the back seat and fucked her.
Ever since then, if she offers road head, we both know I won't let her, but we also know she's getting fucked hard as soon as we get home.
Car sex is way overrated. Having a comfortable bed to fuck in is so much better. You can put up with anything to get your dick wet whenever the opportunity appears when you're a kid, but once you have a steady relationship and half decent place of your own there's just no reason anymore.

Yeah, sucked my dick for 4 minutes then got mad I didn't cum before we got to the destination. She was kinda retarded

as in while driving? or pull over first? either way, both are a yes for me.

>I damn near wrecked
Had a buddy in highschool do just that.
Was driving a Sunfire on a back road, his girl was sucking him off and the dude drives straight into the fucking ditch.
Hilarious.

Yup, but personally I hate blow jobs. I’d rather just fuck

That used to be standard procedure, road head while I fingered her, drove with one hand.

hes lucky her teeth didnt slice off his shit in the impact

all it would take is 1 pothole let alone running off the road into a ditch

I don't know about that. Many years ago my girlfriend and I could always fuck at her place, but sometimes we would go park the car somewhere at night and do it in the car. It always seemed very intense in the car and we would both cum quickly.it was dark but in a scenic park area.

>1 pothole

thats why you teach her to keep her teeth off of it, virgin

Yes. Highly recommend.

Funniest time was when the guys in the car next to us realized and gave me a thumbs up lol

Black girl sucked my dick whilst driving, she literally said she’s not going to stop sucking it until I cum. She probably sucked it for 25 minutes before I came in her mouth. She didn’t hold back either. Hand around the bottom half, jerking it whilst she sucked the second half. She really wanted me to cum

Had an 02 ram, bench seats, cam confirm, was cash.
Captians seats are bullshit. For fat olds who don't fuck.

I've never gotten road head but my gf has given it

Attached: 3a7.jpg (640x490, 31.83K)

stick your tongue out

then ill punch you in the jaw and you try to not bite any holes in your tongue as hard as you can

Yes.

I'm older than most here and used to meet random older women (and older men) off of yahoo chat and get my dick sucked. once i started driving, often that became road head, sometimes from a married person right near their house.
Not all of them were hot, in fact many were objectively ugly, and like i said about half were guys. But a few were light years out of my leaguue, like a milfy redhead with fake tits begging me to call her mommy as i came in her mouth even before we parked.

It's not a huge deal, I personally don't want my dick sucked while I'm driving, but yeah she did basically whatever her ex wanted. But now she does basically whatever I want so, can't complain.

You nutted before you parked? Lol

>her ego
Weird that it was her ego damaged when you were the incompetent fucking retard that crashed a vehicle into a barrier trying to engage in monkey behavior. I'd legitimately have trouble looking at myself in the mirror, what a loser thing to do

Jillian Janson

>You nutted before you parked?
well the thread is road head, not parked head

have you not?

you either dont drive or dont get head. either way you should shut the fuck up.

I'd love to give a roadhead to any of you guys.
>btw. I'm guy too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0

Never while driving. But have gotten blown in a car and fucked in a car.

OK sweet. If you're happy that's good enough for me. So what do you demand of her??

some of us need serious effort to not be scraped and even being jarred around a little is enough to break that.

thats what happens when youre thicker than a pencil something youll never know about

yep

Yeah its great. Got my dick sucked by an 18 year old when I was 33 while driving in my car. Blew the entire load in her mouth and she had to swallow so it wouldn't stain my pants.

yes. I’m 30 now, from like 15-19 I got road head all the time from the girl I was with but always out in the middle of nowhere then we broke up and it was a thing of the past until I was 27, met a girl who from what I could tell used to be fat and then got kinda hot so she still sucked dick like her life depended on it. she would literally strip completely naked and start blowing me in heavy traffic but once she did it in the chick-fil-a drive thru and it was hands down one of the hottest things I’ve experienced in my life, the girl working the window couldn’t have been older than 20 but was absolutely speechless and couldn’t look away even after she gave us our food

Used to all the time when dating and we drove together, married and have kids so it's rare now, usually just on the monthly date night.

But now she asks for dick pics all the time, I drive a lot for a living so now I usually just kinda jerk it through out the day and send her pics and vids. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-233502_Messages.jpg (1080x1664, 1.01M)

No but my girlfriend used to give her ex road head quite a lot apparently however they nearly crashed on one occasion so she wont do it anymore, says its to dangerous. Huge point of jealousy for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-044050.png (720x1280, 483.53K)

Anybody that has ever had a girlfriend or a friend that is a girl, has had road head, you fucking high school faggot

I have

Yeah by a few hitchhikers

This. Good fucking times. Idk how I survived high school. I got pulled over once for driving erratically but it was a small town and this was on a Friday night after a game and I was still in my football jersey so the cop was a bro and let me off without even a warning lol

Should jerk off to the bbw wife's pics for me

Once. It was pretty dangerous, running at 120 km/h, so I had to ask my GF to stop.

Nah my woman is to fat and cant bend that far

Lol you mean, YOU came very quickly.
Young women will be the first to like about cumming. When you're in it for awhile theyll drop a bomb on you and say they dont come often really and usually just like pleasing you.

So like, years of fucking and acting like a proud douchebag cringe hits you like a ton of bricks.

Everytime youve ever slapped her ass and said " you like that baby " will suddenly emerge in your head and youll feel so embarassed.

No, I prefer safe driving practices.

yeah. couldn't focus on the suck enough to cum because driving. arrived in scranton with massive blueballs. 4/10

Not head but a handy. Returned the favor at a red light. Didn't finish in the car but the sex when we got home was amazing.

People unfamiliar with The Life of Garp. Getting your dick bit off in an accident isn't just fiction though. Take OPs image. You better hope she's coming up for air when she goes through the windshield because otherwise your dick is going for a short trip without you. Car sex is fun because the of the exhibition factor (depending on where you are it can get you on the sex offenders list) but do it parked or deserted country roads

top keks bet u jerk ur little dick thinkin bout it. probs bigger than u 2. what else she do with him she aint done with u. probs still gives him head lol

Attached: 24295507 (1).webm (421x301, 317.22K)

sxyprn.com/post/5d6143420dbfd.html

Yes, and she swallows too

Fuck off fag

No, and don't want it. I would be in the ditch for sure