Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Heart of the Cards.jpg (419x610, 328.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAPNZoNoEIs
youtube.com/watch?v=MjCZfZfucEc
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-WsnaYDCg
youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec
youtube.com/watch?v=k40su7eHgIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-5eb17fpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UciyoCQb32U
youtube.com/watch?v=yKPW__H7U8M
youtube.com/shorts/8_uauSWTPkM?feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A
youtube.com/watch?v=rCOmkrwQdFc
youtube.com/watch?v=_RXugDd0xik
youtube.com/watch?v=21Hbhw9vf-M
youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg
youtube.com/watch?v=K0iFBdfsSu0
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
youtube.com/watch?v=ihMMw0rnKz4
youtu.be/uJbrTgUL0Dk?t=87
youtube.com/watch?v=tKjZuykKY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=-WkWy47ighY
youtube.com/watch?v=LtZxTqd4Jms
youtube.com/watch?v=Lem3enNkbV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0
youtube.com/watch?v=G220_H2Hj48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fortune cookie did tell me that Twice threads are Nice threads so it must be true!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo attacking Nayeon with a bouncy ball.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: u000s3-01-tckxtq05yjs81.jpg (5184x3456, 1.54M)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Cards With Weird Pre-Errata Card Text in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=mAPNZoNoEIs

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well over there today as we slowly make our way through the week!
Hopefully a few times and some POWERFUL GAINS were made over there today!

> Is that a RARE Yooh I see?!

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that all is going most excellent there today on this one day of Tues!
Any of those comfy partakings that took place today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens this one KJimmy-Jam from this group that you likely know and one of their newer-ish BOPS!
youtube.com/watch?v=MjCZfZfucEc

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

> Are you aware that Phil Swift from the Flex Tape commercials is actually planning to run for President in 2024 to finally wipe Russia off the map?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-537, 1-384] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: oof.jpg (662x660, 46.74K)

> It does appear that we've stumbled upon another RARE card here tonight!

And this RARE card seems to be quite the NEW card as well that could be a valuable addition to the Decks of those card collecting frens!

Attached: Risky Gambit.jpg (419x610, 292.42K)

usual happenings at work. people making me mad.
we had a lunch with a lighting vendor who came in to show us stuff. I didn't want to go but my boss couldn't go and there would only be three people in there so I felt bad and decided to go in. at first I wasnt going to eat anything because I hate the food they usually bring but they brought some mediterranian chicken so I had that.
I found myself avoiding making any outbursts.
first, the two ladies that were there were saying something or another and I ignored it but then when the ONE OTHER GUY was there and he said something I found myself think "come on man stop it" but I avoided the outburst.
It was a weird question to begin with having to do with lighting calculations and what software they use and we always want them to use this one software because it is free to us but it is the guy giving the presentation's COMPETITOR'S software.
so they were asking, well do you use this?
>no nobody but the one manufacturer uses it
>don't ask him that

Attached: u000s3-03-ni8fjdm5yjs81.jpg (2304x3456, 813.44K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A vengeful BOP that's quite the CLASSIC if you ask me from that one quite LEGENDARY album of theirs!
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-WsnaYDCg

> I found myself avoiding making any outbursts.
Well, this is a good start!
> but I avoided the outburst.
Continued good signs!

> but it is the guy giving the presentation's COMPETITOR'S software.
Well heck, I feel like perhaps a bit of an outburst in that one moment is okay, my fren!

You could just be like "Oh, we only use this software here don't you remember?!" or something like that!
Hopefully it managed to resolve itself there and that the rest of the day wasn't too... peculiar there I suppose, my fren!

> Also, how was this chicken of the Mediterranean variety I was hearing about?!

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

Attached: Momo baseball fail.webm (608x1080, 1.85M)

Well frens it happened! I finally reached my goal of 350GB by THE END OF THE MONTH!!! WOOHOO!!!
I hope all is well for the frens all over on the world!

Attached: Jinha my love!!.jpg (694x440, 84.83K)

I think they call that a TOUCH DOWN in the business there, my fren!

> CLASSIC JinhaFren back at it again!
Holy heck... 350 GB, that's a LOT of bytes to be fair!

Excellent work, it must be said!
Hopefully your PC isn't losing it's mind over there with such POWERFUL PurePosts over there in such quantities!
> Once more, excellent work!

Also, for me, I am doing well there chatting it up with the frens and partaking in YouTubbies and the like!
Anything EPIC going on there for you, my fren?!
> Besides the COPIOUS JinhaPosts you've obtained there which hopefully you might share a few good ones!

Attached: MinaMomo1.png (1015x750, 1.17M)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A bit of a cozy BOP from that one Linkin band which was even seen on that one film about the robots if you recall from way back when!
youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec

Attached: DubuJimmyJams11.jpg (1019x578, 79.76K)

>> Also, how was this chicken of the Mediterranean variety I was hearing about?!
it was actually good. I was surprised. there was the yellow rice and hummus as well.

The lighting business where I am is a little strange and they different product reps somehow gets locked in and can jack up prices in certain cases if they don't get the whole product spec.
sometimes building owners want a specific brand of light and so that gets locked in that way.
so one lighting manufacturer makes a lighting calculation program and charges $200 for it but engineers can get complimentary copies. all the other lighting manufacturers and reps use a different program (that actually is a lot more accurate) and is $1000/yr
so everyone except the cheapskate engineers use it
but then at least our office we have other reps saying they will use that one cheaper version to sdo the calcs and give us the files but he does it on the down low because if he needs help some from someone else in his office the will only use the expensive one.
I had another guy straight up tell me
>yes I can use that but we don't like to because our competitor's product is staring at us right in the face.
so I understand it now and it never occurred to me
I think we should just stop being cheapskates and pay for the real thing
the free one works for what we need it for but I just feel like we are somehow limiting ourselves
but I don't write the checks
>one one hand but on the other hand if I really really wanted to I could probably get myself the license and have the company pay for it

Attached: t0ebwt-01-0f3kf6ijxsj81.jpg (2733x4096, 927.38K)

Well I have PLENTY of backups it has to be said! I have 2 USBs that are 1 TB each and 2 Laptops that are 2 TB each for a total of 4 copies for my Jinha folder! I am not exactly worried over space and I can hold one of those tiny USB Type-C drives from Sandisk in my purse or wallet!

I am getting a lot of monies working hard and playing games like Pokemon and Paper Mario of course as always! I like to check in every now and then to let you guys know I am alive and well hahaha~

Of course I can show off my Jinha collection since I finally have a day off today!!

Attached: Kelly and Jinha.jpg (2436x1624, 368.06K)

> Yellow rice?!
But that's like... Chinaman stuff or something! It's IMPOSSIBLE to grow rice and stuff in the Mediterranean, it's just science! But at least it tasted good so I could work with that for sure, my fren!

> but he does it on the down low because if he needs help some from someone else in his office the will only use the expensive one.
Naturally!
It sounds like it's like those hecking Internet companies trying to nickel and dime you left and right and you're just sort of stuck with them...
> Or the hecking trash company!

> yes I can use that but we don't like to because our competitor's product is staring at us right in the face.
But if it costs so hecking much... they should really take that into account if you can basically do the same thingy with less for your version and all there!
But like you said, you don't write the checks so I guess they just don't really care...
> As long as the BIG BOSS makes BIG BUCKS in the end!

> for a total of 4 copies for my Jinha folder!
Four whole copies?!?!?!
Jeebus... I still need to backup my main PurePosts and the like here fully and you have that many!

Truly you're the better collector of the bunch there, my fren!
> Also, getting monies AND Pokevidya I see there?!
Hopefully said monies are rolling in and the Pokesquad is growing there!

Which Pocketmonster vidya are you playing there now, my fren?
Also, yes, it's good to know you're alive kek

> TRULY A RARE JINHA (and I suppose Kelly) POST!

Attached: Mina117.webm (588x480, 680.31K)

Attached: Jihyo eyes.webm (800x450, 1.06M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: The frens can't forget about those Jimmy-Jams that the Serj fellow managed to put together on his solo adventures and heck, this is one BOP right here from him!
youtube.com/watch?v=k40su7eHgIs

> Also!
A webm of the most recent Pokeventure there for that one Poke partaking fren because why the heck not!
It's some sort of team to be sure!

Attached: PocketmanUSEnding1.webm (708x426, 1.93M)

You need to be sure to backup your posting stuff! Tech doesn't live forever and that is why I make copies and buy new hardware every 3 years!!

I have been playing a lot of Pokemon Y and Pokemon Shield! Yes I am doing fine as far as financials are concerned! Tri.be Kelly is doing NFTs now! If Jinha makes any, I will purchase them all!!!!

Here is a SUPER RARE THREE STAR Jinha and leader-nim Songsun!

Attached: Jinha and Songsun.jpg (1334x1334, 309.72K)

yeah I don't know where rice comes from. I hear oranges are native to china and that all the orange trees in the US are chinese immigrants.

>But if it costs so hecking much...
the dirty secret is that really we are not good at lighting design anyway but it is part of the services we offer.
a lot of times we lets these outside lighting sales reps tells us what lights to use and how many. I have seen some questionable designs come though. what really annoys me is that we get the design from the salesman and it comes down to bid and they need to VE (value engineer) and all of a sudden they give us cheaper stuff that they say will perform the same
the stuff we are really good at and make a lot of money at we throw the real money at getting the right tools

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-5eb17fpQ

Attached: 1629632488460.jpg (2000x3000, 1.39M)

> But it's just so much effort to back up all the thingies... and then KEEP backing it up!
Perhaps one day, but it seems like a fair bit of effort to say the very least!

Also, Pocketmonsters Y you say?!
I did partake in that one a while back as well there, I thought it was quite the cozy one!
> The first one with some truly FANCY graphics I partook in as well there!

> Tri.be Kelly is doing NFTs now! If Jinha makes any, I will purchase them all!!!!
They can't keep getting away with this!
I reckon if they do that though, you'll run out of money quite fast there with how many you'd be buying up!

> SUPER
> RARE
> THREE
> STAR
Holy heckarino!
> And for the fren, the Pocketmonsters Y team!

I did hear something about that orange thingy as well there but it's so hard to tell what's a meme and what's not... maybe it was like... Chinese immigrants from Europe or something there that went to the US with them because that's quite the established business in some southern places there!

> the stuff we are really good at and make a lot of money at we throw the real money at getting the right tools
I suppose that's really the way to go to make a name for you fellows there! That way folks know to come to you there for the jobs that need doing!

Although... with some of the people I've seen come to your company asking for you folks to do stuff... maybe that's a double-edged sword!

Attached: PocketmanY Ending1.webm (708x422, 1.9M)

Congratulations LeaderFren!
Unfortunately not all of my Jinha posts can be sent here as the maximum file size allowed is a measly 2 MB!

Attached: jinhasmile.jpg (398x281, 37.77K)

I suppose that's just how the thingies are on this peculiar board, it has it's own sort of charm to it as well because of the no-audio and smol file-size so sometimes you need to get a bit fancy with the ol' post there to make them works well!

> But what we can still do is post some POWERFUL Jimmy-Jams of course!
Like this one Pokevidya BOP from that CLASSIC vidya!
youtube.com/watch?v=UciyoCQb32U

Attached: a7763f103be490d35c6fbd0e244eed1f.jpg (736x736, 101.58K)

I already told my wife to throw away all my RC trucks if I die I think I have to give her special instructions on what to do with all my images I been saving
maybe she can just delete them all
I don't think she is going to want them and I dont want to burden her with having to clean up my mess.
>just delete all my pepe frogs
>i should separate out or wedding pictures though

Attached: 1629170681411.jpg (1280x1920, 194.96K)

> I already told my wife to throw away all my RC trucks if I die
W-well... that's a bit of a thingy to tell here there, my fren!
Did you happen to put it in your will as well there, my fren?!

But I just wonder... why not donate them to some folks who might like them when you RIP or something!
> That could be cozy and quite Blessed!
Maybe you could do the same with the PurePosts somehow as well, but that requires some technological wizardry to do I guess!

> just delete all my pepe frogs
> NOT THE PEPES!
youtube.com/watch?v=yKPW__H7U8M

The wedding pictures... maybe!
I guess that depends on the mood on that current day!
Also! YouTubbies was trying to force me to partake in that one video as well today kek

Attached: Mina52.jpg (499x750, 150.34K)

Attached: Momo practice pitching.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Practice does make perfect in the end!
I just hope that she manages to perfect her aim there with the baseballs because heck...
> Thrown objects can be quite dangerous!

youtube.com/shorts/8_uauSWTPkM?feature=share

Attached: Momo14.jpg (580x580, 73.02K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I do know the frens LOVE their ironic band BOPS a fair bit and this one is certainly quite near the top for me with just how hecking FUNKY it is!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A

> Why must YouTubbies Shorts be so hecking CURSED to make work... They really need to make it so you can just play them right here!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams5.png (1080x720, 546.96K)

>W-well... that's a bit of a thingy to tell here there, my fren!
I don't remember the discussion but I think she was complaining about them and I might have said fine then throw them away when I go.
>YouTubbies was trying to force me to partake in that one video as well today
yeah I don't know how ti knows what to recommend
but I get some strange ones some times
I got this one and I have no idea why
youtube.com/watch?v=rCOmkrwQdFc
and this one
youtube.com/watch?v=_RXugDd0xik

Attached: t17pnz-01-xrllt5ep70k81.jpg (1125x750, 123.08K)

Perhaps for our sakes and the sakes of those children in the orphanage or something that would like to play with those, you can talk to her and be like "Maybe give them to the cancer kids!" or something!
> The kids with cancer, not the kids that are cancer! There's a difference!
So NOT this one!
youtube.com/watch?v=21Hbhw9vf-M

I can't say I've gotten those two random suggestions there on the YouTubbies, just the Dreamyfu ones really!

I could see the second one being related to your partakings even a little bit there with some of the chats we've had and the videos we were looking at on like smol forges you can put in your bedroom and the like!

> I guess the YouTubbies just does it's own thingy sometimes... and other times EVERYONE gets the random videos!

Attached: Yoohyeon14.jpg (533x800, 119.97K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A bit of a troubling band for some of the frens out there but that one cold band does have some cozy Jimmy-Jams to me at least and this one is a good example of just that!
youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg

Attached: DubuJimmyJams9.jpg (711x400, 58.26K)

>"Maybe give them to the cancer kids!"
also give my pepe collection to cancer kids
>and other times EVERYONE gets the random videos!
some of the video selections are horrible and I have to find the 'dont recommend channel' option
but I went through and watched the soldering video
>youtube.com/watch?v=21Hbhw9vf-M
I don't know how much I can take of this

I am actually subscribed to this guy so maybe that is why I got this one recommended last night
youtube.com/watch?v=K0iFBdfsSu0

Attached: ECIdbHrVAAASlKt.jpg (680x391, 48.47K)

The cancer kids like their FroggoPosts as well there, my fren!
I don't see much purpose in keeping those RARE Pepes (potentially!) from them if they could find a use from it!
> It's like being an organ donor or something I guess if you RIP!

For me, I've never done the "AVOID CHANNEL FOREVER" thingy because I think I might miss out on something if they have a turn around and become the next Poodiepops or something for all we know!

> but I went through and watched the soldering video
OH NONONO!
Now your feed is going to be FULL of videos like that and especially soldering ones!

> I am actually subscribed to this guy so maybe that is why I got this one recommended last night
Then clearly YouTubbies is working somewhat there if they've managed to actually give you more of what you ask for!
Sometimes I wonder how many videos YouTubbies just aren't showing me in the sub feed there each day... but there's so many channels I'm subbed to that I can't actually look through all of them!

Attached: Yoohyeon20.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

FRENS how are you in this average day?

Attached: 1648187864006.jpg (1536x2048, 467.48K)

Attached: 1645674840669.jpg (998x1100, 265.29K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FREBSFren!
I hope that the adventures of the day have been quite Blessed and all of your foods preparation and the like over there prior is coming in handy now!
> Any of those comfy as all heck dabblings going on there today, my fren?!

For me, it's been just a bit of the ol' YouTubbies today really! Not too much going on, but still cozy!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLASSIC to come out of nowhere for the frens here that's one of those few modern BOPS that have truly entered into CLASSIC territory!
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg

It would appear that said qt is not only quite the card dealer but also quite the Jimmy-Jammer as well!

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo1.jpg (777x780, 76.17K)

I'm not feeling to creative today for eating tbh, it's gonna be meat and potatoes, too bad I don't have any cream or curry..now i'm doing nothing while watching crouching tiger hidden dragon

Attached: 1635108382918.jpg (853x1280, 206.39K)

Oooo yeah! One of my favorite Pokemon games!

It's not about how much effort it is. It's about how much you love and want to keep your thingies.

Here is my League Team for Y! I mainly used mons from the earlier routes!

My team on Shield was Inteleon, Coviknight, Grimmsnarl, Chandelure. Obstagoon and SIR'FETCHED!

Attached: Y League Team.webm (534x322, 1.55M)

Some meats and those taters don't sound to terrible to me at least, my fren!
> There's not much point to FANCY cooking each night otherwise it stops being fancy quite quickly!
As long as the fren isn't on the Auschwitz diet or something and the foods are good, that works for me!

> crouching tiger hidden dragon
But what about Standing Leopard Clearly Spotted Whale?!
I heard that sequel was FAR better than the original one there, my fren!

Also, because TATERS!
youtube.com/watch?v=ihMMw0rnKz4

Attached: MinaDubu1.webm (854x480, 588.03K)

Hi!

Anybody have a good day? I sure didnt!
It wasn't bad, just not GOOD, you know? 2 fucking meetings today that each took over an hour. I had other shit to do but noooo I had to listen to some garbage all day.

Not even a single Y today because I couldn't get my coffee :(

Attached: YejiHello.webm (500x500, 1.05M)

the complete idol...

Attached: 1621778050419.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Oh really now, my fren?!
I heard many of those folks out there haven't even partaken in said Pokevidya or the sequel there!
> I suppose we're part of the ELITE Pokevidya-ers then!

Holy heck... you have a Kingdra?
Now THAT'S POWERFUL, my fren!

That fellow is one of my favorites, it must be said!
> Hecking Claire and her one Kingdra there just made me want one!
I just think we need to get you doing the nicknames there for your Poke and then you're GOLDEN, my fren!

> My team on Shield was Inteleon, Coviknight, Grimmsnarl, Chandelure. Obstagoon and SIR'FETCHED!
I'll have to look up a lot of these because... well, I have no idea with some of them kek
Just MEGA Farfetched and the LampPoke!

> It's not about how much effort it is. It's about how much you love and want to keep your thingies.
This is true but... it's still a bit of effort!
The thingies must be protected though, including ALL of the EPIC PurePosts of course!

> While I'm at it, here's the last team because why not! For completion's sake!

Attached: PocketmanOREnding1.webm (712x426, 1.99M)

Greetings unto you there, my LEGENDARY ITFren!
I hope all is going well there for you today on this one day of the Tues there!
> Even though it sounds like it's been something or other...

> 2 fucking meetings today that each took over an hour. I had other shit to do but noooo I had to listen to some garbage all day.
I guess that'd make it a bit HECKED to be fair!
Hopefully you were able to mostly just sit there and not do very much though, it'd be even MORE HECKED if they made you lead the thingy or something AND THEN do the other work!

Also, no Y's...
> Things are getting a bit BLEAK, my fren!

She can be a bit of an odd duck as that one fellow once said about Hitler, but she's a unique one to be sure!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.83K)

hello yejifren, it all depends on the meeting I guess, it was about doing stuff you don't want to?

Attached: 1635580024016.jpg (2048x1366, 279.92K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Now I know how much the fren LOVE their Call of DooDoo vidya there AND the vengeful band so both of them at once just seems like a quite BLESSED BOP to me!
youtu.be/uJbrTgUL0Dk?t=87

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

no mashed taters sam ;_; I'm out of milk and I like them with milk and cheese, just baked today

Attached: 1644760632236.jpg (2048x1554, 1.17M)

a tay relative?

Attached: 1619991467667.jpg (720x720, 90.92K)

also 424-494-287

Attached: 1625152189792.jpg (2000x2800, 970.01K)

I had to be on camera for one of the meetings, which meant I had to sit there and keep reminding myself I'm on camera so I don't look like I'm asleep or anything. The other one I had to listen to so I couldn't be too far away from my computer.

Just a boring day. Any WAAAR stuff other than one article saying they would totally use nukes and another article saying there's no chance in hell they'll use them.

One was about what to do when the power goes out and the other was something about the new building. Just boring, but I had to listen in.

I managed to swap out one computer with a new one in between meetings though, so I did something at least.

Attached: 1637473379645.jpg (1200x1200, 125.53K)

Baked still works well there, my fren!
I don't mind one of those BLESSED thingies there from time to time!
> Hopefully you could put on all the other fancy thingies like those chives and what not there, and PLENTY of cheese!
Maybe even some of those RARE bacon bits as well, I've had some taters like that in the past!

That's about as fancy as I go with my food there, it must be said!
ONLY for taters!

I think he's just part of the Flex Tape royalty or something, sort of like Tay!
> I think she might be his distant cousin or something!

Attached: Momo10.webm (640x360, 1.38M)

anime cat girl momo

Attached: 1626572335991.jpg (1125x1113, 64.67K)

Well that is because the Gamecube wasn't easy to obtain in SK and it was never popular, same with ANY Gamecube games like Colosseum or Paper Mario TTYD.

That Kingdra was incredibly difficult to breed!! It is setup with Focus Energy and a Scope Lens, to GURANTEE a critical hit with Draco Meteor! Combine that with it's ability Sniper, which BOOSTS any attacks that land a critical hit, and NOTHING can survive it!!

You're right......I do need nicknames for them. But I haven't had much time to nickname them because I competitively breed them and quickly check their stats out to see if they are PERFECT, then I put them in my PC lol. That is one thing I admittedly forget to do sometimes! Also, Jinha content is distracting to me and makes me forget to stay on track!! I can't even work properly when a Tri.be song comes on the radio!!

PROTECT ALL THINGS!!

You have some very well developed and balanced teams!! For that, I shall give you a 4 STAR JINHA POST!!!

Attached: tribedaloca-1500004259475394560-img1.jpg (1536x2048, 434.91K)

>what to do when the power goes out
WW3 CONFIRMED, THEY KNOW

Attached: 1643053868167.jpg (1366x2048, 526.53K)

I heard that THE NUMBERS might just have a few of those videos for you right here tonight, my fren!

youtube.com/watch?v=tKjZuykKY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=-WkWy47ighY
youtube.com/watch?v=LtZxTqd4Jms SPEAKING OF PHIL

Attached: Jurassic Terrorizer.jpg (419x610, 329.36K)

>she might be his distant cousin or something!
that can be problematic for a politician

Attached: 1634374656611.jpg (645x624, 42.3K)

haha if I had some inside knowledge of WWIII I would have had a much more interesting day. It was all about a business continuity shit. What happens literally when the power goes out and I still need to run court. I need to figure out what I need to have handy so the show can go on.
>OR RUSSIA

Attached: 1636343457515.jpg (593x719, 42.44K)

Heck... this is truly a bit of a CURSED scenario then, my fren...
> Perhaps you could've gone the National Treasure route or something and put in some fake feed there that made it look like you were just sitting there!
Potential ways around it for next time I guess!

Also, for me anyways, it's been this fellow's videos recently for the WAAAAR stuff there!
youtube.com/watch?v=Lem3enNkbV0
> He seems to have a bit of a clue what he's talking about so that's always good!

Besides that, I haven't kept up too much lately... just a few videos here and there about it!

Attached: Mina106.webm (530x640, 368.43K)

Attached: 1650962130407.webm (630x778, 1.25M)

so.. they use candles? do you become the batteries guy?

Attached: 1637675546418.jpg (961x961, 131.9K)

Heck, the Kingdra was hard enough to get in general really because you needed to trade to get it there!
> Which made it basically near impossible for me to get back then!
But I did manage to get it once there at least!
I just think it's a cool looking Poke there, a lot of those trade evolutions are but... well, Pocketmonsters likes to lock them behind the stupid trade thingy that you need a specific thingy to get around for roms and the like!

> Also heck, you do go quite hard on the ol' Poke there!
I never really messed with the Poke breeding thingy because it just seemed to complex to smol me back then kek

> You have some very well developed and balanced teams!! For that, I shall give you a 4 STAR JINHA POST!!!
A WHOLE 4 STAR POST?!
Well, thank you there, JinhaFren!
I've never received such a compliment, especially on my Poke teams!

That's true... but I don't think they're like Alabama cousins or something so I'd say Phil is likely safe from any heckery there!

Attached: Mina137.jpg (500x750, 88.53K)

me in the back with the camera

Attached: 1648864169702.jpg (601x451, 24.78K)

Alabama always get the stereotypes, but what about New Orleans or Atlanta?

Attached: 1620091037805.jpg (1024x1008, 153.84K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Much like that previous Jimmy-Jam that was in the robot film, this one was also in one of them as well and is once more from that one Linkin band there we all love!
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

I own both Y and Omega Ruby and I have a spare 3DS so it is not as bad as it used to be to trade for the BEST mons like Kingdra and Scizor and Gengar and Alakazam!

Maybe one day we can play the MONS together!

Attached: 1649663682.jpg (850x1134, 96.5K)

New Orleans is where all the good sludge metal comes from.

Attached: 211226-TWICE-4th-World-Tour-Jihyo-documents-12(2).jpg (800x1200, 97.5K)

66 / 66 / 6 post
>I mean +1

Attached: slwgp2-03-j40wlvovq7g81.jpg (1366x2048, 352.86K)

I been re-watching this hour long video unironically and I didn't even mean to
I clicked on it and got hooked back in
youtube.com/watch?v=G220_H2Hj48

Attached: t0ebwt-02-y5rufymkxsj81.jpg (2732x4096, 725.97K)