ITT: we pretend to be a bunch of boomers using Facebook until someone gets trips and a busload of basketball americans...

>ITT: we pretend to be a bunch of boomers using Facebook until someone gets trips and a busload of basketball americans show up

Attached: istockphoto-1280161650-612x612.jpg (612x408, 28.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My grandson is so lazy
he keeps enjoying himself on the weekends instead of working 80 hours a week to pay my rent
what should I do?
thanking you all in advance
- Greg

Attached: istockphoto-1285598273-612x612.jpg (612x408, 28.73K)

you all need to GO OUTSIDE and enjoy the FRESH AIR....... I belong to the generation where it was OKAY to get bruises, where we RESPECTERD OUR ELDERS And where we didn't need a medal just for taking part...... AND IT DID US NO HARM!!

Hi Tim, Greg here
you're right
these useless fucking fairy kids with their xbones and gaystations need to hit the bricks instead of sitting on their phones
lazy fucks
anyway i have to go for now, my free govt carer is coming soon to give me a spongebath so I better get ready
- Greg

Test

Refrigerator parts

Attached: u1.jpg (750x1000, 105.06K)

Oh my kek. Great idea for a thread user.

>Have you all noticed that Speedway has the best gas prices? The only thing I can’t stand are those damn TV’s on all the pumps! So annoying!!!

Amen! Kids these days are so stressed. They need more exercise!!!

Wow, I can't believe evil Putin is killing babies in Bucha and wants to exterminate every Ukrainian person with his bare hands. I am sharing this unsourced infographic as 100% undeniable proof of his massacres. Please share it too.
Pray for Ukraine!

Hey everyone! If you haven’t heard Vicky and I are starting our own essential oil company!

Please enter your address below to be sent a FREE sample box.

Attached: C9009E8E-3B0F-4F26-A9EF-3045F5FFCA38.jpg (602x900, 141K)

Satan: If your child loves me he will keep scrolling

God: If my child loves me he will type "Amen"

Comments:

AMEN

HEY GRANDSON I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY JESUS LOVES YOU

So sad. What has the world come to? I think we need to remind them why America is #1!

Amen!

I can help you get rich with bitcoin, my grandson sent me this address on the computer where they trade bank money for these internet coins, bought around five of them with the old lady's insurance policy may she RIP in peace, grandson says they're gonna triple in value once a muskrat manages to get a noisy bird. This is TED signing out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR GRANDSON!

I’m intrigued Ted. Can’t wait to discuss this further with you. See you on the greens.

Maria you've been hacked. I just got a friend request from you but I already have you as a friend.

Does anyone have a good recipe for potato fritters? Need one for the Synagogue potluck.

Attached: E28A265A-7CC6-4DF6-8D6F-E077F84F6D84.jpg (704x396, 48.52K)

Weather has been getting nice lately. Should be a good weekend for a mow and a nice dinner at Applebee's

Oh dear! How do I fix it? Is this something that McCafe program can do?

sex gifs

This thread is making me KEK so hard user, thank you.

Oh Dave! Good to hear from you. I was going to bring the kids down to Wild Willies since they’re home on break. Care to join?

Wait I'll ask my grandson he's good with computers.

How to delete a post on facebook

(So close. I can hear the rap music in the distance)

Attached: Untitled.png (495x286, 142.27K)

kek

Facebook keeps telling me I have unwatched videos but I never downloaded any videos? Help?

It sounds like you have been hacked.

Good evening everyone,
Have you all seen this new television program on CBS at 7pm? I wish they could have it premier around 5pm, and it currently ends slightly after my bed time. Well, it’s been pleasure speaking with you all. That issue with the late social security check from last month resolved itself.

Bill
-sent from my iPhone 6

mmmm fresh out of the oven

Attached: treats.jpg (275x183, 7.99K)

Looks delicious, Linda!

Look at this AMAZING action shot from sundays Green Hill High game! Hank is going to submit it to the paper.

Attached: E32743EF-41CC-4116-A370-E762AB2738F7.jpg (1044x618, 93.42K)

Thank you for accepting my friend request, Greg.
How is the wife?
I heard Susan lost her two kids in a car accident. Tragic

You know what would be funny?
If I posted how I felt about my wife along with a picture of the minion from Despicable Me
That'd be funny

Good on you Jim
My grandson doesnt visit me anymore

Kind regards,
Terry (Yacht Lover's Association, New Brunswick)

THANK YOU TERRY I HOPE YOU CATCH SOME BIG ONES AT THE FISHING DERBY

Careful my grandson said that if you write dangerous emails like that the computer might break
godspeed

Thanks Jim
hows the wife doing?
is she still knitting sweaters?
last I heard you said your daughter had a baby on the way and that your wife was knitting baby clothes for it.

Kind regards,
Terry (Yacht Lover's Association, New Brunswick)

Look at this funny comic Nancy sent me! So true!

Attached: 926D76A6-A819-4CC9-96EA-719A75266DA5.jpg (488x581, 115.78K)

MY WIFE MADE A FUNNY SWEATER FOR THE BABY IT SAYS "MY MOM SAID NO CANDY BUT MY GRANDMA SAID YES" IT WAS VERY FUNNY THANK YOU TERRY

Hi. Does anyone have advice on fixing a muffler on a 2006 Dodge Durango Sport?
It has been driving us CRAZY!

Attached: 4123957A-B00D-4521-9714-D034E9F9E257.jpg (491x491, 25.65K)

hahahaha that's hilarious
can I save this?

Sorry Jon. I would take it to Center Automotive on Highland Ave. Michael will take care of it for a great price.

I AM LOOKING FOR VEGAN RECIPES FOR MY GRANDSON. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

OF COURSE BILL I HOPE YOUR WIFE IS CANCER FREE NOW

Hmmm. I would be careful with that veganism. Especially for the young ones. They need their protein!

Maybe sneak some salmon in there and tell him it’s tofu!

Attached: facebook-like-buton.png (516x330, 8.91K)

>GOOGLE.COM
>GOOGLE.COM
>HOW TO GET ON GOOGLE.COM
>GOOGLE.COM WEBSITE
>GOOGLE NOT WORKING
>GOOGLE.COM
>TAKE ME TO GOOGLE.COM PLEASE

Attached: boomer.png (860x651, 64.62K)

Attached: BC14E84E-F3EE-488A-AE66-142C607AFAEB.jpg (556x386, 63.46K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0

God damn young punks.

thank you
i'm going to email this to my grandson
he hasnt responded in a while though
my wife is doing great now thanks but they have to cut one of her boobs off
its all good though, govt pays for that. they're so nice, i dont understand why my kids hate them so much. they're so nice and everything's free

Kind Regards,
Terry

Hi Friends! if anyone has (item of value) that they'd be willing to part with for free or far below value let me know! I met you once though a friend of a friend so you owe me and I'll never speak to you again.

How do I print this as a birthday card?

Attached: e3ae430e9cd04eb0109c3ecdaf40e2d5.jpg (550x320, 42.69K)

AWWW SHIT

[OH SHIT HERE WE GO]

Attached: 9B5095AF-712D-4C65-AB00-D7B10A9AC9F6.jpg (450x301, 26.71K)

jim bob likes this

shieeet I just saw some fine bitches back at the welfare office

The music coming from your vehicle is TOO DAMN LOUD. Shut it down “homies”

Attached: 56B043AB-B0E8-4515-B8E1-6ACFEB6B0929.jpg (119x119, 3.89K)

Gary (The Dude) Samwise How do I get a picture from my camera to facebook I want to show everyone how big my melons grew this year

Oh dear Marcus! That’s no way to refer to a woman. I don’t remember adding you as a friend. Strange.

Attached: D4953731-C531-4BC0-A716-4C18FF59500C.jpg (225x225, 6.67K)

Yo nigga hit me up I got dat thang you wantd

KEK

I WILL FEED HIM ORGANIC CHICKEN. I HEAR ITS THE SAME THING AS TOFU

Hahaaaa shit. You finna get this pipe too talkin back like that. Betcha got a fat a$$ under those jeans girl.

Attached: AC0B8011-8E83-4C75-A6EB-2B65C33374F6.jpg (225x224, 4.55K)

There goes the neighborhood. Damn shame

Yoo Lak-eesh mah homie, did you watch that game the otha day cuzz? Bones was on fire cuzz with tha Joker man chaining them buckets son, knom sayin cuz? shitss wild broo

Shake dem wattamellons beeyatch

WUUUUUZZZ GUUUUUUUDDDD NIGGGAAAAAAASSSS

I'm about to be like Shadow the Hedgehog and say the full N-word, hard R included

Attached: 420chan in a nutshell.jpg (1024x776, 243.7K)

Attached: Beans.jpg (640x621, 47.37K)

Nigga the fuck is a tofu

Attached: 39AFBF4F-0CF5-46A8-AFF9-8F56CD044BCC.jpg (1125x1351, 781.95K)