Can someone explain why Elon Musk buying twitter is such a big fucking deal?

Can someone explain why Elon Musk buying twitter is such a big fucking deal?

THIS is what people are worried about? lol

Attached: F7EB93D5-7AE7-41DC-AC98-3A4EC0381584.jpg (800x600, 85.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension
nypost.com/2021/01/12/the-threats-and-violence-twitter-wont-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain? Elon fucked Amber Heard, dude, this guy don't need a reason for anything.

it's not
there's just nothing better to talk about right now
wait a week

>Can someone explain why Elon Musk buying twitter is such a big fucking deal?

Libs are afraid they are losing their echo chamber.

He's not one of of "them"
He does what he wants for his own reasons
This scares the shit out of everyone who previously controlled the flow of information, because who knows what kinds of crazy shit he might suddenly allow?
That's my take on it anyway. I don't have a twitter or any other social media so I'm just laughing.

Orange man bad

control
he knows people are fucking stupid and will believe anything posted on twitter.

weird how conservatives are the ones who cant stop pulling their hair out over "free speech"

>until now, twitter has just been a containment board for rich people and famous people who both try to stay "hip" and "relevant" in a world where people couldnt care less if either died
>said rich/famous people use twitter as their mouthpiece for whatever stupid opinions they have on shit that they dont understand
>now Corporate CEO douchebag #3 owns it
>now twitter will ban rich/famous people who have wrongthink aka: any opinion that doesnt line up with Musk's
>they're buttmad because the rich/famous dickhead soapbox is "under threat"
the main question is, who the fuck actually cares about twitter?
i dont know anyone that actually uses it
whenever it's mentioned it's literally some Vancouver almond milk-drinking hipster with a 500k/year HR job that's doing so

Yeah, I’m not on social media at all. That’s why this is so puzzling for me I guess?

because now all the bots have to run and hide, as evidences by all the liberal schills losing thousands of followers at a time, rapidly. also means libtards can't control the narrative. twitter was an echo chamber of liberal assholes smelling each others farts.. but now someone won't be banned for telling them their farts stink and they're losing their shit.

he's been spewing some shit about taking away anonymity and shit

Do you think the world's richest person should be able to take control of one of the major social networks and bend it to his preferences?

Oligarchs suck

>He's not one of of "them"
>unironically believing this

Dude. He’s worth $264 billion dollars. He is TOTALLY one of “them”, he’ll never admit to it, but he is. Anyone who says or thinks otherwise is lying to themselves.

>inb4 he’s not an elite

tell that to rupert murdoch, jeff bezos, mark zuckerburg, warren buffet, bloomberg, etc.

Because he wants Donny Dumpy to come back

If you've got the money anything is for sale. What's the alternative? The fuck do you think a corporation is?

It isn't really. Just more manufactured drama from news companies. For the record I'm not some fAkE n0oZ faggot. They've been doing this since long before Lil Donny popularized that notion.

yer stupid. all his money isn't even liquid. it's tied into shares of his company. it's a belief system. he believes in himself and his company so he's actively invested in wanting it to improve and make money because if it does, he makes money. it's basically a rewards system. his wealth is in tesla stock. if tesla fails, he's instantly broke. that's called incentive.. motivation. you know for fact he won't just sit on his ass. moron.

Don't care since I don't use Twitter but Tesla losing 126 billion dollars in stock value right after the purchase was hilarious.

he's the same as all of them
slimy tax-dodging scum richfag that is literally nothing more than an "ideas guy".
reddit worships him like they did with Steve Jobs. they think he's some hyper-intelligent innovator that's personally inventing shit to better human society
nah
he's a richcunt that wakes up, smokes a joint, does a line of ketamine in the shape of his thigh tattoo and tells his suits to make whatever crazy drug-tripped fucking billionaire idea he comes up with.
anyone that earns over 100k a year is human slime and cant be trusted

Go back to TRUTH Social

this
never trust a man that doesnt mow his own lawn
simple as

Do you think there is any material difference between one private owner and 11 public board members, all of whom are the 0.1%?
>inb4 fiduciary duty from board members
The board doesn't work for shareholders. Theu work for their own biases and for investment management companies.

Ok keep guzzling musk’s cum.

i agree that capitalism in general also sucks

If it was an echo chamber Ben Shapiro wouldn't have a massive audience

If Trump is allowed to return to the platform he was banned from for inciting violence, this is a big deal that has repercussions for his own return to power. It's basically a 44 billion dollar endorsement.

He might ban Japanese hentai artists on Twitter

Then compare the possible outcomes.
>twitter stays the same, no change
>twitter fails and dies, net benefit to humanity
>twitter improves, net benefit to humanity
Unless you think that so.ehow twitter can get any worse.

Yup, fuck those pricks too. Just because they exist doesn't mean it's ok or that we should be happy about having another one

Stop lying you stupid nigger.

What i can say is all us /b ros are for it by default because he will open up the free speech again. The free exchange of ideas is why a lot of people come here too

Except nothing he did incited violence. So...

thriving as an acceptable platform for hate
inciting violence against people
yeah what could go wrong

nobody's silencing you faggot

>explain why Elon Musk buying twitter is such a big fucking deal?
Musk is basically the Kanye of the business world. He also loves to manipulate news about himself for his own "benefit".
That being said, Kanye could buy twitter and wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it either. It would just be a PR stunt.
It's a stunt. He's a narcissist.

Best case scenario twitter will be able to run for a short few years before the absolute tard hands it off to someone who he believes will cause a stir.

Attached: 1568302646938.jpg (967x1024, 82.9K)

>thriving as an acceptable platform for hate
>inciting violence against people
It's already that, sorry.

As I see twitter already incites violence against certain groups of people, what you don't want is violence against your group of people.

yes it did trumpturd
you don't just shut off a president's account lightly
blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension

Yup, when I was a kid the conservatives were the ones who pushed for censorship. Now, the liberals have lost their minds and want to shut everyone up who would dare pop their fantasy bubble.

Exactly this

Not true. They allow some personalities on there to give the appearance of an equal platform. However, if you go back and look at the amount of conservative or even center people who have gotten banned from the platform despite not violating any Twitter rules, or all of the "mistakes", or even the application and enforcement of their rules, you'll notice they're all extremely one sided.

>Why is it a big deal that an oligarch billionaire is giving himself absolute power and control over the largest social media platform in the world

Attached: 8d215bb24c986c7e2588a8e00d4ad744.gif (220x259, 637.15K)

Make a competing platform, duh.

See

if they let Trump back
then other loudmouths calling for violence will use it to organize
the good thing is Musk can be held liable

what group of people might that be?
NIGGERS? TROONS LIEBTARDS
come on faggot let it out

tax dodging? he paid 11 billion in taxes you retarded lefty faggot fuck commie. you should fucking kill yourself. eat your cumsock you worthless nigger. stupid fucks like u licking pedop biden's dickhole is why the world is shit in the first place. fuckin blow yer brains out. drink out yer baby bottle the gubment gave ya, you'll never be a real woman.

I bet you give money to homeless people you cuck faggot

says the kike nigger fag.

Even without trump, it already is being used by people who promote violence. They just don't conform neatly to your preconceptions.

>reee musk dindu nuffin
pathetic

Cover up for the Solar City case.

Nice, irony! The ultimate weapon used as desperate alternative when you have absolutely nothing to say.

yeah you do.. if yer a hindu fag street shitter you can do what you want.

like?

Proportionally, that's next to nothing. He's the child of emerald mine owners who never earned a dime for himself. He's made everything he has off of mommy and daddy's money. Nobody should look up to him.

lefty fag. go back to jackin off to the girl u want fuckin a nigger. yer lil pinky dick aint worth a shit. lol

just doubting trump's cock tastes that good user
at least take it out when you're breathing

>blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension
The mental gymnastics for this...holy shit. It was a rediculous claim then and it's still a rediculous claim now. Neither of those Tweets calls for violence. Not even close.

I don’t use social media.

so is bill gates. i bet you got a clot shot. take another.. you're still moving. can't wait for you to go for a brisk jog to the fridge for more pizza bites and the clock strikes heart attack o'clock

Anarchists, black supremacists, groups which people who liked how Twitter was tend to pretend don't exist.

No, his parents were upper middle class. He is the richest person on the planet. The fact that you can't understand what that means is why your whole blood line is withering.

Do better, be better.

you speak from experience don't you

nypost.com/2021/01/12/the-threats-and-violence-twitter-wont-police/

Start here then Google search plenty more.

Open your eyes you dumb faggot

dubs of seethn'
>yikes

>Can someone explain why Elon Musk buying twitter is such a big fucking deal?

Musk once cancelled a Tesla order because the customer said something on twatter Musk didn't like. He has a history of abusing his authority, and he just got a lot more authority.

Attached: 1368756246482.jpg (719x720, 51.21K)

Oh, and tankies.

is musk gonna give you free spelling lessons?

We're concerned the easiest medium for moving disinformation has been uncorked right before an election, on purpose.

Musk didn't get rich by giving things away for free.

show me where any of these groups you claim to exist have incited violence on twitter
I'm sure you've got it bookmarked