Explain to me why sex work is real work

Explain to me why sex work is real work.

Attached: ED0D111C-8764-4F3B-AEC4-C16F865E6E3B.png (259x194, 95.6K)

Anything someone is willing to pay for is work.

So hitmen are good?

Dubs declares, literal /thread. It’s a service that someone is willing to pay for. Therefore it’s work. The market dictates what work is, if it makes money and there’s an audience for it. It’s work

I can pay for a hit man to kill my wife….

ESL or schizo?
It's hard to tell these days.

if your good at something never do it for free batman

Attached: SAW.jpg (1080x720, 149.03K)

Yes, being a hot man is work. Being illegal doesn’t make it not work.

If you're bad at something, always do it for free?
No. Don't do shit for free period.

Then let's tax it.

work is goods/services exchanged for money, you'd have to be retarded to not see how sex acts exchanged for money is not work.

t. jew

a lot of money in mercenary work these days.

Income taxes are theft.
And we don't tax services.
New goods are the only things that we should tax.
And tax dollars need to have high accountability.
No foreign aid. No pork. No ear marks. No slush funds. No contract corruption.

that's misogyny

>Get called a Jew for refusing to be used
Okay coomer.

All whores should require licensing. Upon signing documents for said licensing, waiving any and all rights to marriage are required. By signing these documents to be a certified and licensed whore, a slut also agrees to a tubal ligation medical procedure to prevent any, and all, procreation whether unintentional or intentional. Such medical procedure will be paid for by the state so there is no excuse to not undergo said procedure. Failure to comply with any of the above will result in having a whore license revoked, as there is no place in modern society for a whore to marry or procreate.

>Systematically take the most attractive women out of the gene pool!
Smart.
>Licensing
Fuck the government.

>get payed to do something
Damn that was easy. Any more brain busters?

fuck off. figure it out for yourself

We arent debating the moral implications of being a sex worker, or a hitman. The question at hand is, Is it work?
If this is how you make money to support yourself, its work.

>the jew fears the mutually supportive community

that's stupid.
agree in the sentiment, but personally i wouldn't mind paying taxes if i felt like i got fair value for them.

>strawman
man you're dumb

Income taxes are a headache on the masses that's entirely unnecessary and creates a bloated IRS and destroys lives over incompetence and noncompliance.
Entirely shifting to consumption taxes lifts a great burden from hundreds of millions of people in the US.
I also think that a flat consumption tax is greatly important. A governments ability to discourage or encourage selective consumption by manipulating tax rates is immoral.

>He hates self sufficiency.
Yeah bro, just be useless and unskilled and hope that your neighbor will do everything for you.

>Systematically take the most attractive women out of the gene pool!
Have you seen what qualifies as a sex worker these days retard? I'd hardly call picrel anything remotely close to being something that's "most attractive in the gene pool". Kys you simp faggot, e-whore, or wtf ever you identify as. I'd rather have a smart 5/10 than a nasty 8/10 coal burning cum guzzler with the IQ of a bowl of pudding.

Attached: 1650999526726.png (1073x1611, 1.45M)

Cherry picking.

not just jewish but also autistic

A whore is a whore is a whore. They have no place in society for marriage or procreation. Sucking cock isn't something useful in terms of survivability when it comes to natural selection. Whores deserve the rope as they provide nothing useful to society.

Can’t cherrypick if you don’t have one to take.

you do realize if your picrel had a different upbringing, and rich parents, she'd look 10x better? Looks aren't determined by genes as much as you think.

why the fuck is Yea Forums asking all these dumb stupid fucking questions. is this just them gathering data or something these fucking niggers reeeeeeeee
god damn im such a fucking pussy

Being a whore has no useful purpose in society. The only reason it's the longest lived "profession" is because dumb lazy bitches can't make a living any other way.

I agree. They adopt a philosophy that they’re needed only to justify their bullshit.

Uptight burger unit detected.

Attached: being_american.png (413x310, 226.88K)

sex is pog

>Being a whore has no useful purpose in society.
I've banged many whores, and I'm here to tell you you're objectively wrong.

Well it sounds like a pain in the ass

explain things to people is work. tell me why you simply do not understand simple things?

Attached: fire.png (334x421, 157.28K)

Stfu incel and rope yourself.

Anything you're willing to do for a buck is work.

Attached: 1485668785787.png (900x903, 965.09K)

Ok, they serve the purpose of being punching bags and pin cushions for rapists and serial killers that were abused as children. In that sense, I suppose they're like therapists. Need to find more dead hookers in ditches.

You think anyone would actually want to sleep with your fat ugly ass? That's work.

Especially in today's employment market people are getting assfucked working 40 hour weeks for pennies it's a lot harder to be judgmental about it.

A service is provided in exchange for currency.

Boohoo thot. I hope a John rapes you with a fucking cheese grater before strangling you.

Because you're providing a service for money?

money exchanged for goods and services

>A service
Kek. You mean a false sense of intimacy? All fun and games until some retard realizes a whore doesn't really love him. Then it's time to get out the bone saw and trash bags

i love you

>anything that requires work is work
>so ___ is good

nigger you just went full retard in record time

or if sex work were legalized it could be handled in brothels with standards and screenings to keep nutjobs from abusing the women, but that'd be too easy.

Take a trip to Europe some time.

yes. a whore has something a horny fuck wants...a warm wet hole to stick it in. did you sleep during high school bid'ness class? assuming you went to high school.

BECAUSE vaginas get worn out. Unfortunately sex workers are allowed prevailing wage because there are no user-serviceable parts to be replaced.

Wanna marry? I'm warning you am dom and you'll be my sissy.

Why? are you thinking about learning how to suck some dick bitch?

You sound like such an insufferable faggot.

Fine. As long as they agree to never marry or procreate, and to pay their thot taxes. By that, all drugs should be legalized too since 99% of all whores are junkies of some sort.

Your mom has a warm wet hole, doesn't mean I want put my dick in that train wreck.

You sound like a fucking simp, incel or e-thot. Which is it?

Attached: l3us0kg7rdc71.jpg (1080x1356, 87.42K)

Remember this you worthless cumdumpsters. I am one of these, and I am not the only one. You knowingly take advantage of simps and incest. You are bottom feeders praying on the weak. You take their money and laugh at them behind their backs like the worthless scum you are. Not every guy can get laid because of looks or social awkwardness and you whores exploit this to make money. You are no better than a better selling drugs to a 14yo. Your place in society is just as worthless and you will die a blown out, washed up, wrinkly thot that's begging for government handouts after 35.

Attached: anonymous-11-23-18-fri-23-47-25-no-49457715-6-mins-who-reported-my-premium-37944606.png (500x691, 109.15K)

>simps and incest
Fucking auto....incels.