New diaper thread

New diaper thread
Lots of good ones today let's keep it going diaper babies.
Pics, stories and role playing always welcome.

Attached: 1523756380169.jpg (800x1200, 185.92K)

So it is with a heavy heart that I POOOOOOOP

Not so much super good story, but I have been having terrible anxiety and depression with work throwing me under the bus lately. Ive been having meltdowns and not sleeping right. Maybe 2 hours a night sometimes.

Mommy decided to put me in diapers and a onesie every night recently because I sleep better and is now taking domperidone to start breast feeding. I dont know what I did to deserve this woman but shes just the best

Attached: 164589112.jpg (701x936, 587.68K)

How did you and your sister decide to live together?

My parents paid for our apartment so it was free lol

That sounds like a good arrangement, did they ever suspect anything between you two?

We wore so much we had a poopy diaper pail on our balcony and another in the living area for peepee diapers.
We used to love hanging out on the balcony in just diapers together it was kinky knowing people could see but not be sure it was a diaper.

Attached: tumblr_ny597k3xvJ1tid5lko1_1280.jpg (1037x1280, 179.94K)

I'm sure a little. When I was like 10 or so my mom told her to not help put me in my night diaper and stuff. She still did and I remember my mom didn't like it.
Mom also caught me sqauting in a super poopy diaper and my sister was behind me playing with it.

That sounds like the dream. Given the chance, would you do it again?

Oh did your Mom ever do anything about it?

I used to help the special ed kids in middleschool because I liked helping people, aannndd because i found out the school provided diapers which... i may or may not have taken once or twice. While I feel shame for stealing, it was school provided so it wasnt coming out of a parents pocket. I was also always into diapers even before sexual urges. I just couldnt help myself.

I'm sure I would she still will wear with me. She told me a few months ago about pooping in public at the store and how she shopped all stinky.

one time in middle school I had to go to the nurse's office for....I don't even remember why
but there was a stack of some sort of goodnites-ish pull-up diapers in their bathroom, you better believe I grabbed one and put it on for the rest of the day

No not really she would just make us stop and tell us we can't do that.

One of the weirdest things ive done is bought some baby diapers when I was super young but they didnt fit, so i stapled two together so I could wear it like a diaper. i didnt like pullups, which did fit. always been a diaper girl

Is she in a relationship or anything?

No not atm

Would you ever pursue anything further?

Attached: 1556679322755.jpg (500x655, 43.77K)

We pretty much did everything already. Not looking to date my sister lol I'm married now.
I've had her give me head a bunch and I've eaten her out a bunch we had sex one time but agreed it was to much. Usually it was just through the diapers but if I got hard while being changed I could get her to suck it to make it go down. And she had a thing for being eaten out in a messy diaper so I'd do that somewhat often.

Attached: tumblr_o3yzc5Yt541ua6lejo1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 155.25K)

And speaking of her relationships when she was like 15 and I was like 12 she had a boy friend who would always have her give him head in front of me. This led to him convincing her to teach me how to suck his dick. I did that a few times with her before they broke up. He would always nut on my face.

Attached: tumblr_oo22b8mZWt1vlv85wo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 254.44K)

Attached: 1613429594833.jpg (960x1280, 203.42K)

Attached: tumblr_ofqv7gX53E1uz0bduo1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 260.33K)

Attached: 1613601340987.jpg (1080x1350, 179.45K)

Attached: tumblr_o827noHfJQ1vw53vvo1_1280.jpg (768x1024, 123.11K)

Oh does your wife know about your diapers?

Attached: 1639023716679.png (537x403, 539.05K)

Attached: 1555435214318.jpg (750x920, 422.62K)

Attached: tumblr_pds4fzceSQ1rron5oo1_1280.jpg (1280x1600, 347.93K)

Of course she wears with me like a good girl

Sorry had fallen asleep waiting for her to get home to change me.

Girl. AMA
Same as last time

What diaper are you in?
What's your favorite diaper?
Onesies or footy pajamas?
Bottles or sippys?

Show diaper or GTFO.

I’m not.
Rearz Barnyard
Footy pajamas
Bottles

Do you poop and pee your diapers?

I do. I wear so rarely it seems a waste not to

Solid choices

Nice lots of girls won't poop them. Took awhile to get my wife to make messy diapers for me.

Thanks
It used to be a hard limit for me lol

Yeah same for her she gets super self-conscious still at times but that makes it so much cuter. She does have some super stinky poops sometimes so I get why she would be embarrassed but she knows I like it now.

Clean up is pretty awful

Yeah it can be. I'm not a fan of clean up when it's diarrhea for sure. But when she has a solid poop I actually enjoy it.
She has a hairy pussy so diarrhea makes a big mess in her pubes.

TMI

LOL sorry.

Got yourself a gun got yourself a gun nahnahnahnahnah

Forgive my autism lmao I don't know how to hold back info

Need to get dinner so I can get her in one of her new bunny hops I got her.

I expect autism here

are you a "girl" or a biogirl?

Attached: Tumblr_l_877056740901116.jpg (959x1280, 281.91K)

Attached: 1600780767181.png (861x1032, 1.21M)

Asking the tough questions.

i ask this in every thread i catch but would any anons like to make me a "little" ruleset to play minecraft with? i had a few ideas like not being allowed to cook food or only using stone/wooden tools etc. thoughts?

I think faproulette has shit like that if you look in the diaper section

Haven't played minecraft since it was played in a browser window unfortunately.

tried, they werent was i was looking for and were mostly just about the diapers and not the longplay. i want a play through thats limited enough to keep me in littlespace

Hmm maybe I'll make one if I'm not lazy. Do you want hardcore or normal mode? I usually only play hardcore desu

easy/normal please. i'm actually a baby at videogames. beyond that you can limit it to whatever you think is necessary and i'll follow your rules!

Alright. Don't expect anything tho tbh. I usually start shit and never finish. Will post it in whatever diaper thread is up at the time I finish, most likely not this one.

aw man, i just want a simple list of rules. i understand though, i cant seem to make my own rules either :(