Do you have a gf user?

do you have a gf user?

Attached: E703AF3A-4A33-4E66-B165-F516F5A7C558.jpg (768x1024, 110.29K)

nope

i have 3. how many you have?

nope. I got friend zoned once and have given up ever since.

why not?

i don't have one. howd you get 3 user? are you hot?

Mohamed?

You're one and done?

hopefully that came from a BBC

oh probably a good idea

After many hurtful relationships, I finally found a slut with a heart of gold.

i guess

thats nice

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 935.79K)

kek

I have a wife

Attached: IMG_20211208_131912_784.jpg (750x541, 50.31K)

I'm marrying her soon.

We met when I was 16 and she was 14. She was a Korean homestay student my family took on. At 16 I was too shy to talk to girls but not bad looking, and avoided her for like 2 weeks except during family meals and such. One day she asked me to help her with some English language flashcards, I found my balls and we hung out. Started hanging out a lot after that, ended up staying up late one night to watch a movie and she snuggled against me. We repeated the process the next weekend and ended up making out, which led to us making out whenever we got the chance. Wound up being boyfriend/girlfriend, at first under my parents' noses (it was against the rules for homestays to date their homestay families), but eventually they gave up trying to stop us. Lost my virginity to her that year.

Then she went back to Korea and we kept in touch for about 8 months before it became too difficult. I moved on but stayed sporadically in touch with her and she moved on, too, but then one day I got a message saying she was coming back to NZ and wanted to meet up. I was single, she was single. She was 18 and I was 20. We ended up hooking up, and we've been together for 8 years now.

I popped the question 6 months ago and she said yes, but there's complicated logistics involved due to her family/friends being in Korea and covid and all that jazz so we haven't made any concrete plans yet.

hows that going?

thats sweet user good for you

yeah she just turned 14, legal in my country

I do yeah, both mid-late 20's

Yep... 15 years my junior, she year she was born I discovered drugs, not the light shit either...

just pimpin. got good job & got charisma. i dunno. im a movie theatre manager so that helps. like i dgaf bout spiderman but everyone else does. plus all the chicks applying for jobs are impressionable but that doesnt mean underage.

2 gf's are college & 1 is single mom

im mormon.

Attached: 1585044693781.jpg (2240x2311, 1.42M)

3 Mormon girlfriends is like 0.25 of a normal girlfriend

Attached: ne7zk3f.gif (245x190, 1.22M)

none of them are mormon.

so sad zoomers cant pass middle school reading

Attached: 1603159397705.jpg (384x384, 40.77K)

I have a girlfriend and her sister at the moment.

Wait your dating middle schoolers?

We all have your wife you cuck.

yes...i date 60 middle skoolers & they cum to my condo to play house.

pssst. secret is 'playing house' is code for playing with my anus. tehehehe

Attached: _1606988344643.png (383x681, 486.39K)

No I do have multiple woman who want me to take them out but they are all fat or crazy so nope.

like...who doesnt have a wife...

Attached: 00038938393.jpg (480x360, 25.81K)

You can get that in black? I'm not surprised brown but black ?

Do the fat one's at least have big tits or a dump truck?

Not for long bud

Tryna fuck her sister

Yeah a couple do but they're close to 30 so I'll pass on the available ones at present.

Really nice and wholesome story. Glad it worked out for you user. Does she do anal?

Why not fwb?

LMFAO that always ends well kek.

Are they fat and ugly because that's your type or because you're also fat and ugly?

This is such a shit attempt at a joke. The dude refuses to go out with them because they are fat or crazy, clearly not his type.

That dude here, correct I'm fit visible abs fit I see no reason to date people not my type.

Oh I misread it as he was going out with them but didn't be want to date them seriously

i have 4 wives

I have a gf but I'm thinking about leaving her.

Nice trips

How fat we talking anyway, like jerry springer/maury fat?

fucking wholesome and lovepilled
you're going to fight and there'll be bad times but stay together.
the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence.

you've found your girl, make it work.

Attached: Hou Yifan.jpg (1200x900, 198.25K)

I do have a fiancé but I am not allowed to have sex with her. She only fucks her lover.

+RAPE DICK+

Why

+LEFT TESTICLE+

Yeah springer fat, my citys full of lardos.

Greentext

no

Low chemistry between us, she doesn't get me.

I personally like chubby chicks and I am cool with slightly more, but not need one of those sit in drive carts at walmart fat.

You guys don't have much in common?

We have some things in common but our personalities are very different.

Not anymore :(

Ex gf, now a Fuckbuddy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-083347_Gallery.jpg (720x1560, 635.68K)

So like any tips on shooting loads like that user?

Dumb question but you unhappy with her?

let's see her ass.

Yes

Thick.

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-072606_Video Player.jpg (720x1560, 392.58K)

Occasionally but it's not her favourite thing to do. I don't mind though. I like anal but her pussy is like the lock to my key. She likes a finger in her ass when I go down on her but when it comes to actual anal sex she's a stickler for hygiene so it's usually just like on my birthday or Christmas so she can do an enema and some prep.

She's not super kinky, but again, I don't mind. Between 16 and 20 I had my share of casual sex and short-term flings and got a lot of the fantasies out of my system. With her the kinkiest thing we do, aside from the very rare foray into anal, is a bit of spanking and hair pulling when our motors get running.

I've been in love with her forever so I'm pretty content with having her as she is. The only thing I ever really convinced her to change was for her to shave her pussy, and even that it was only after I got her into cunnilingus (she was super shy about me getting close to her pussy when we were teenagers, but as adults once she got into it she agreed to shave if it meant I'd go down on her regularly).

Alright, wish you luck in whatever decision you end up making.

I do.

Attached: 1650963479680.jpg (1117x2160, 636.95K)

Anybody?

You wouldn't eat her out if she had hair?

Very, more ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-051409_Video Player.jpg (720x1560, 424.88K)