Btw Brian from the Lemon Twigs co-composed this record...

Btw Brian from the Lemon Twigs co-composed this record. Don’t see him getting any credit for his heavy influence on the thing.

Attached: A1867ADD-551E-4908-8B6D-00D54BCC32C3.jpg (1200x1200, 361K)

Dude fuck lemon twigs I've seen them they suck. Shitty 70s throwback music. Boring gimmick bullshit. Tim heidecker likes them and he has shitty taste in music, although I like his music. LA music sucks now. At least the bigger acts here. Soft ass no risks taken bullshit. Fuck weyes blood. Boring music for boring people. Music for women with fupas and dry skin.

This album is awful, I don’t think there was a single chord progression in it I didn’t recognise, the songs had no development sections, the singing and lyrics were mediocre, and the phrasing and occasional extra beat in a bar were far too “muh art pop”. Just go listen to someone adept like Holter.

>Lemon Twigs co-composed this
No wonder it was so mediocre. Their newest album sucked ass.

What songs had the same progressions?

I wouldn’t want a writing credit with this garbage fire if I were him

Name ONE good album

Gary Oak.

Well for starters the ending of Movies has the same progression as ITAOTS, pretty simple stuff
Most others are found in Beatles and Radiohead songs, I think one of them took the progression from Radiohead’s “I Will” heavily.
I see this album constantly praised for its complexity, which is really frustrating, because the chord progs are all standard and the vocal melodies are just lana Del Rey / Florence and the machine core.

not this one

What is the appeal of this album? I listened to the first two songs but got very, very bored by it. There doesn't seem to be one unique or sonically interesting thing about it.

I did in my post, Aviary by Julia Holter is a good album in this style

There is literally nothing wrong with using popular chord progressions, it's the familiarity that makes people like the music. ITAOTS uses I–vi–IV–V is one of the most common ones in the world.

it’s sung by a woman so RYM trannies can simulate their crossdressing fetish with it

It grows on you the more you listen to it.

There’s nothing wrong with it but everyone jerks this album off for being complex art pop. It’s not. Also it has many other issues if you read my first post.

>all I think about is trannies

>what chord progression is copied?
>who gives a shit if they copied a chord progression

Libs got btfo'd

spot the seething tranny

I see more people complaining about it then praising it. And you are the first one to call it complex art pop. Just appreciate it for what it is and don't let what other people think effect it.

>Brings them up out of no where once again because that raging fixation you have
dear me

why are you so angry RYM tranny
it’s not good for whatever little sanity you have left

Yeah, it does seem like a grower of an album. I remember being fairly impressed with her singing so perhaps I'll give it another go.

Why do libcucks like this mundane shit so much? It's basically joni mitchell but boring

Based

He co wrote one song, and it was a one minute instrumental, what are you talking about? She’s credited as the sole writer on every other song.

You clearly haven't seen the rym page for it

>letting rym effect what you think about things
stop

omg i love Karen Carpenter!

>Music for women with fupas and dry skin
You're a pretentious shit but lmao at this oddly specific insult

Underage spotted.

I can't even imagine being this picky about music. I feel so bad for you that you can't just enjoy music for what it is, instead of nitpicking about chord progression and other boring shit. What albums do you even fucking like?