Do you miss elementary school?

Do you miss elementary school?

Attached: 453s.png (972x648, 1.05M)

Fuck no I got raped there

I do, yes. Getting old sucks ass. I would love to be a kid again.

Carpet squares and cookies? Yes.

Wtf user how?

Yes. Fun time.

First post and this thread already got dark.

Hell no.

Hard to miss what I can't remember.

...careful what u wish for ....never know who maybe listening..

yes
my parents kept pulling me out of the social life
time
after
time
and they ask why I have no friends today
penis inspection day?

i barely even remember it

Non-American here, what years (age) are elementary school? 5 to 10?

Bump

Yes, I think about it all the fucking time

I miss the naps

Only all the sex I had and the decent paycheck.

No.

Attached: 418607319.webm (640x576, 290.86K)

Hell no.
Was probably my worst time in school.
Middle school was alright, highschool was tolerable, collage was ok though a waste in hindsight, but elementary was fucking hell.

What did you make a collage out of?

It's not even Wednesday for fucks sake.

I enjoyed being there, but I thought it was a lot better in middle school - it certainly felt a lot better

> pic related

Attached: 1576040415998.jpg (1210x1467, 221.73K)

>It's not even Wednesday for fucks sake.
What are you talking about?

For Kindergarten, I went to public school. Kindergarten then was like pre-K now. Virtually no learning. Just fun and games and naps.

First grade on, I was in Catholic school, and it was hard. It was business. So, even though I have good memories of that time, I don't "miss" it.

Loved it
Other kids called me faggot a lot
Did real good for my mental health
Honestly was surprised I didn't end up in the news as a school shooter

>Honestly was surprised I didn't end up in the news as a school shooter

I'm glad you didn't.

Attached: 1555078807815.jpg (1034x1280, 77.74K)

No.

Attached: 1342652443399.png (288x288, 4.08K)

I do, the homework was easy, we got to watch Dr. Rabbit for one health class, and I didn't have sexual thoughts at that time

>we got to watch Dr. Rabbit for one health class

what did Dr. Rabbit do while you were made to watch his unexpectedly lewd physical excesses ?

Hell yeah.
>Fun educational videos
>Trading Pokémon
>Go to trips and fuck around with friends
>Teacher with fucking massive tits
>Schoolyard was pretty neat
>Playing marbles
>Being fucking autistic and it was accepted cus kid

Attached: ed64560dc92425a9bd9fe5728cfca480.jpg (724x1000, 256.84K)

Apparently a whole lot of wasted money.

:

HEALTH CLASS ! !

I remember that:
Dr. Rabbit was squeezing some toothpaste out to clean his teeth properly.

what are you talking about

I only remember our bitch teacher making us write down all numbers from 1 to 1000 for the next day, so no, I don't miss it.

1st-5th or 6th grade

Room full of happy smiling white kids eager to learn. And then there's Tyrone

t. Tyrone

When I was in kindergarten, there was this girl that liked me. During nap time she would lay next to me. She kept telling me to come with her to the bathroom (the bathrooms were next to each other in a little hallway in the back of the class). I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I thought she was cute so was happy to oblige (ive always been girl crazy). One time I saw she was getting up to go to the bathroom so I followed her and went into her bathroom. She got all excited and kissed me. I couldn't help myself and immediately pulled her shorts down and kissed and licked her pussy. It lasted only for about 10 seconds, but it was magical. When I was done, I pulled her shorts and little panties she had on up. I still remember the my little pony emblem in them. She was stunned and didn't know what to do. As soon as we came out, our teacher was walking back there and asked what was taking so long, I said I peed to long. She said nothing. I wasn't quite sure what to think about it at the time, but looking back, it was fucking awesome. For a few weeks we laid next each other and kissed and fooled around every chance we got, which was hardly ever. Once people started noticing that we were getting close they started calling us boyfriend and girlfriend and I was like, fuck that, so I quit messing with her after. So yeah, elementary was pretty good.

What year was this? How old were both of you?

Pics or it didnt happen

what did her pussy look like

: cute story Yea Forumsro.

Also:
how many times did you fuck her ?

Oh crap, I forgot about how they had everyone line up in the nurses office for physicals back then.

Sort of, but those life lessons they taught us didn't really pan out well did they?

Generally 6 to 12 years old.

I was like '89 or '90 I think. I'm pretty sure we were 6.

It looked like a 6 year old bald pussy. Tasted a little like pee and pussy. That pee/pussy taste still drives me crazy.

Cool, thanks bro. I thought it was much more recent since you mentioned My Little Pony. Did that even exist back in the 90s?

None, we were 6 and never saw each other outside of school. Plus, my family moved to Arizona once school was over and I never saw her again.

> " None "

are you gay?

Since '81 think.

Yes, I'm gay because I had no opportunity to fuck a girl who's pussy I ate even though I didn't even know what sex was.

Definitely not, I could see why people would miss like 7th-12th grade. But idk why you would miss elementary school that was some of the lamest shit of all time.

>Do you miss being actual retard with no responsibilities?
Yes. We all do.

This.

look how terribly confused one of them is. i think they need to lower requirements.

It's the nigger right? You're talking about the nigger?

Kys racists.

based

You can't be racist against a different species retard.

Attached: My-Little-Pony-Retro-Pony-Friends-obraz-na-plotnie.jpg (1200x925, 257.41K)