Do you think Hillary Clinton, if elected, would have fucked up the US as much as Biden's done?

Do you think Hillary Clinton, if elected, would have fucked up the US as much as Biden's done?

Attached: 1572971289242.jpg (1200x1023, 118.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/17/2092543/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-31
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worse. That turbo cunt wanted a no fly zone over Syria. Which means that NATO and US aircraft would be engaging with Russian military aircraft. No bueno.

She's a woman so somehow she'd fuck it up more then he already has.

You're a retard

Thanks for confirming that you arent capable of mature discourse. Now go do your middle school homework and stop posting here since you're under 18. Faggot.

It's the same thing. Candidates advanced by Democratic party planning are interchangeable. Their decisions come from the party

Was the same for Reagan and Boosh as they were both globalist Presidents. Except for Trump, he wasnt bought and paid for so they had to rig the election to get rid of him. In b4 cope, seethe, Ivan, vodka etc.

Logical answer

She would have been a great president. But her campaign was so fucking annoying. I'd rather have Biden be president than validate her "I'm with Her" girl power bullshit.

How has biden fucked up the US?

It would've been even worse

Truth. Trump tried to roll back the precious 8 years of American failure but THEY didn't like that he spoke the truth so THEY rigged the election and the capitol riots to remove him from power. THEY couldn't even tell him to his face.

If you still think the presidency is anything more than a distracting face you haven't been paying attention. So, yes.

Is there an emptier platitude than "spoke the truth"...what the fuck does that even mean tinhat?

>no answer
Lol

If you're not trolling, super cringe.

>Diehard tranny detected

Not trolling, why super cringe? I'll wait.

She would have fucked up the US as much or worse than Biden, but that's not the biggest issue with her. Biden is fucking up because he's barely cognitive on his best days; Killary would be fucking shit up on purpose because she's a spiteful bitch who would want to get even with a country that has rejected her twice.

Right on brother.

This. Biden is a walking corpse surrounded by the usual idiots, but Hilary wants another world war.

Don't be ageist

I don't agree. If she fucks up the country too much, she doesn't get all of her payouts. I think she'd've fucked it up, but not on purpose

WHAT

Attached: ahhhh.jpg (492x307, 22.69K)

Ngl it would have been nice to have some decent pussy in tha white house but Biden was the better democrat candidate

They’ve both got advanced age related brain conditions. Neither are fit to be president

I glad you ask, ivan. You know we can see you ip? Go fuck yourself

Attached: 16473633756800.gif (100x100, 43.57K)

The truth hurts doesn't it, Libtard?

She'd be a more capable leader, which would have some benefits.

As it stands though, She'd be going along with Biden's policy positions, so the turd would still be a turd. It would just have a little more polish to it.

Not as much as leave in shithole like russia, ivan

Do you get Saudi shills like you get Russian shills?

I don't think she would have been as weak with Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia and North Korea as Trump and she wouldn't have weakened NATO, which is what ultimately lead to Putin thinking he could invade the Ukraine.
No idea about American domestic policies

>What is a LOADED QUESTION, Mayim?

Biden hasn't fucked anything up, he's playing the best hand with the cards he's been dealt.

Fuck off, shill.

Attached: 1650740949665.png (291x344, 85.17K)

>what if we had a rabid warmonger in office instead of a dementia patient
you guess faggot

Are you talking about if she were elected in 2016? Or if she'd ran in 2020 and won, instead of Biden?

If the latter, Clinton is a warhawk (so is Biden, but he's not even half as bad) and I think we would be neck deep in Ukraine, fighting Russia right now.

Trump bated Putin into thinking baro was weak, all part of his 8 year plan

Attached: 1648304898122.jpg (403x264, 14.5K)

You mean like gutting the CDC right before a pandemic, then calling the pandemic a hoax while the economy cratered, stoking racial hatred until cities burned, and fomenting violent insurrection to reverse an election? I don't think she would have fucked things up that much.

Attached: reeee.jpg (1300x731, 122.19K)

>thinks we should be afraid of russia
LOL no ivan.

>he's playing the best hand with the cards he's been dealt.

zoz. thanks for the laugh. pedo enabler.

>turbo cunt
>mature discourse

>Trump, he wasnt bought and paid for
LOL

Attached: 1648694880704.jpg (602x464, 65.51K)

>pedo enabler.

Attached: redacted ivanka.jpg (618x1024, 146.63K)

Because the election wasn't stolen and you're just coping.
You were lied to so people could sell pillows and cigars and shill for donations.

That is funny.

Here is a list of over 700 republican politician pedos and enablers.

dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/17/2092543/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-31

Look forward to seeing you list.

yeah no, hes actively done the worst choices possible from an economic view.
>second waves of stimulus checks
>muh pipeline
>more trillion-dollar spending
you can't blame this on Russian oil and corona faggot

Biden inherited an economy literally in an economic depression retard. Stimulus and spending is the only way to reverse that. Go play in traffic.

Oops, responded to my own post.

Here's that list of republican politician pedos again.

Attached: 1650215501372.png (1018x554, 736.42K)

Lol. Okay faggot.

Thanks for your concession.

legitimately, no prob not. but I'm thinking if the Russia thing would have happened with her in office we would see ww3 or a very dead ukraine

>muh pipeline

republicans cannot stop lying.

At this point, it's simply willful ignorance or propaganda.

>you can't blame this on Russian oil and corona faggot

This is what republican shills say when they have been shut down multiple times previously, but can't stop spreading the lie.

Would love to hear you try to explain any of your reasons that you listed.

>inb4 "can't you see it's obvious?"

Attached: 1650334465648.png (240x160, 54.71K)

fucking, no do i need to get the marcoecomic diagrams out. the economy had adjusted by the time biden was getting in. the stimulus wasnt helping the economy it literally crippled us. people had stimulus checks so they didnt go to work we had a staff shortage for months wtf are you talking about. if he wanted to fix the recovering econ reducing cost of production via gas prices would have been the better option yet biden didnt do that.

People weren't working for a reason, user. Those checks went out to keep money in american businesses.

The president doesn't control the price of gas, for the millionth time.

Attached: 1648688956100.jpg (720x473, 21.91K)

>muh pipeline
Cringe. I remmeber when there was that brief local shortage of gas on the east coast due to a hack and conservatives were coping that the hack was a biden Psyop lie and the real cauae was the keystone XL... that was never in operation to effect supply by being "shut down"... and was on the other side of the country... and was always meantt to deliver canadian oil to the gulf of mexico for sale abroad, not to america.

But oh yeah all biden's fault.
Ignore the inflation all over the world that started before he even got in office as we came out of pandemic measures.
Ignore how the oil companies are making record profits, it couldn't be they're just taking advantage of idiots like you to make up losses from the pandemic.... the poor oil conpanies just HAVE to raise prices to barely scrape by cus biden BAD!

America is fucked no matter what. Trump only provided entertainment to distract from it.

Attached: 5f6157da8cf78.image.jpg (1200x1200, 92.17K)

They don't care. I've lurked /pol/ and seen how when they're not projecting pedophilia on everyone who triggers them they flip to ranting about how age of consent is a jewish conspiracy against them and they should be free to take any prepubesecnt girl they want to "raise"(groom) as their perfect child bride.

imagine being this fucking stupid

iirc it was under construction which would have help in the current situation
its not about supporting oil its just a major cost of production for the entire economy that subsidies for oil would help the economy recover.

>it's all le evil liberal unemployment welfare and checks!
>cave to demands to cut unemployment extensions
>doesn't help unemployment, just makes it harder for people already struggling
>many who quit during the "great resignation" weren't getting unemployment anyway because they QUIT and that's how unemployment works
>somehow all these welfare queens are living it up like rich rappers for over a year on under like $5,000 max in stimulus even with the maximum countable dependents and driving wirldwide inflation
Why conservatards so stupid and dishonest?

>Buchanan
absolute tard

>iirc it was under construction which would have help in the current situation
It would have increased the overal delivering capacity by like 1%
It technically would have helped a tiny little bit but more for other countries than for america.
It's obviously much more an issue of international supply chain disruption as supply struggles to meet demand coming out of low demand during the pandemic.
>subsidies for oil would help the economy recover
Companies are making record profits and not even bothering to use the leases they have or even just reopen many of the wells they shut down during the pandemic because low demand drove prices so low they were operating at a loss. Throwing more money at them won't solve the problem and republicans and dems like manchin would never allow biden trying to make them price-fix because big oil pays for their mansions.

Other specific inflation also often has prexisting causes/issues like the affordable housing crisis driven more by big firms buying up houses as investments and nimby bs blocking multi-unit housing. The timber industry also underestimated demand during lockdown with all the hobby projects and since trees take years to grow you can't just suddenly correct supply issues.

she'd have been worse.
There's a reason Trump won that one time.
(he won't again)

>Thinks the US economy was fine in the first half of 2021
Ask me how I know you don't work for hourly wages.