Why don't you want to have kids Yea Forums?

Why don't you want to have kids Yea Forums?

Attached: 1650205391728.jpg (2208x1242, 233.85K)

Because the trans community would fuck them up

i want and i have, they are just imaginary

I want to have white kids.To prevent overpopulation,im going to go to africa and blow myself in a crowd of niggers when I'll become old.

They are fucking annoying, destroy your life, plus, I like having money.
Also, the population is already ridiculous, so why selfishly add to that?

noone wanted some with me so far :(

Why don't you kill yourself then?

The population is going to take a massive drop when trannies get fed up with their trend and off themselves when they are no longer "special" anymore.

Projection

That is a topic unrelated to the current discussion about why I don't want kids, and therefore, lacks relevance.

It is related, you just said that the population is ridiculously big. I think you should kill yourself if you care that much about it.

Agreed.

Kids are just a way women rope men into permanat financially dependant situtions.

Step 1) Get Married.

Step 2) Have kids

Step 3a) Make sure the guy does everything you say, renig on all prior agreements and, if you feel like it... kick him out to get direct paychecks from him monthly.

Step 3b) If not kids cuz infertile/not willing to adopt or if he just doesn't agree to kids, at some point claim he beat the shit out of you or raped you and file for divorce WITH ALAMONY payments [try not to file criminal charges because if he's not working, you're not getting free paychecks]

Best case, she gets free paychecks for life.

Worse case he kills himself and can just collect WIC/Public Assistance/Welfar/NEETbux until the kid grows up.

As a father, do you have the right to play with your daughters genitalia while cleaning her in the shower?

My mom practically jerked me off in the shower all the way up to 7 years old.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Attached: 1650043797794.jpg (280x270, 25.66K)

It's not I don't want kids it's I don't want a wife and I won't make some kid a bastard. Do you though.

Refer to You are making a correct choice.

The topic is unrelated to ops question. It is a separate discussion entirely, so lets not intentionally derail the thread, hey?
We could just as easily discuss why I don't just go and murder everyone in my vicinity for the same reason, but again, that is not really relevant to this discussion about procreation.

The world is fairly horrible. The human mind is not meant to handle the internet. I know i myself can, because it rose up at the end of when true free speech still existed online. The human mind is also not meant for hyper-communication with several unknown people.

The economy is getting worse and worse every single half-year, the job-market is getting squeezed harder every month immigration is being allowed.

New jobs or more basic good jobs aren't being developed nearly fast enough, so big corp strongly leans to lobbying for more immigration which fucks ALL of us. Even high-end jobs cause you by proxy gotta pay more for basic goods for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

Women have gotten mentally warped by this new world and take on a man's role. But their basic attraction-feeling systems have them mentally-derangedly only aim at the top 10-5% of men of status. Or they overly-whore themselves out just to nut and get cock/cum/earn basic cuumer gifts because they want no future and really just keep thinking with their clit.

>Laughable how men only think with their dick, when modern females ONLY think with their clit

The left-extremists are rotting and further dark-corrupting our business systems to only favor shit workers and dogshit low-iq education that won't impact daily life and will go down in history as the true dark-ages of intellectualism for the human race.

Our general society is inching closer to an actual true social credit system, where if you say nogger 1 too many times or, at all, you will get black-holed from reality and can barely travel/earn rent/money/work/get paid/travel/use social media/use online big-tech utilities.

Why. In. The. FUCK. Would i want a kid in this environment. WHY. We are collectively betrayed and actively backstabbed, from the fucking front, by:

Big corp, corrupt placeholder-politicians, the educational system, big pharma, big tech, the house and job market, the culling of free speech.

Out-work these losers.

Attached: You know this one..jpg (300x200, 14.23K)

They're loud, obnoxious, dirty, smelly, they touch everything then touch their mouths, they cry for no reason, they break shit and hide it, they're sick all the time and don't cover their coughs or sneezes, they throw up at random times, piss and shit at random times. If you weren't biologically programmed to love them, you'd abandon them in a dumpster.

Kids are terrible.

my sperm is so potent that the fetus would grow so strong in the womb that it would kill the host. sadly i have the strongest genetics.

Attached: woops.jpg (500x500, 52.03K)

You wish

prolly gonna be fewer than that.

But the world overall will get a serious stress+happiness decline. Due to life being all over horrible to us all.

>Replies to a post made five hours ago in a slow thread
Thank you for your valuable input, little fella

I don't have problems with kids, but I can't justify marriage. It's a loss loss situation for me.
Maybe, I will adopt if it's gets too lonely, but I heard it's difficult for single men to do so.

When I was atheist I didn't want kids because believe the bullshit the n.w.o pushes over population.
But this concept of over population has been around since Platos time.
When reality hits you so hard in the balls you will cum and want to have at least one off spring.
Its a way to Honor your ancestors I don't claim to know the end goal but I do know I want my blood line to make it there.
I follow no religion I'm actually a bit like abraham where idols get ripped down.
What my GOD is or what I believe is no one's business. Live you're life and may you be judge by the fruits you produce. Don't be a shit head

I made a meme. Black pill versus white pill.

Attached: 1650823588612 (1).jpg (2110x1242, 465.17K)

marrige can often be theft.
The most funny shit here is that lots of cuntholes earn so much they don't wanna marry someone at their own level. So they via preference avoid the problem that hit many men - we are at risk of loosing so much when it's inherently not fair in the end.

How will you blowing yourself help overpopulation?

GF and I are DINK and will keep it that way.
Like being able to go and do what we want when we want too.
Kids are a millstone and wind up living in the basement.
No thanks!

My gf and i plan to have kids one day
Can't wait to have a nice family with her

Because they are expensive to raise, and they are annoying

Wife was tired from a long drive last night said we'd have sex this morning if the kids left us a chance.... It's been a week already since the last time and I've been trying to do nofap. I'm working tonight so no chance there. I do love my boys though.

I never grew up mentally, I'm just slightly more stable now on the meds
most females don't even give me a second look and if they do it's because they think I'm a nazi (shaved head)
I think men are chosen by women because of the way they look also not being a total social mong like me helps I guess

if anything I think if a female does show me attention it's a red flag ie. attention seeking or something horrible probably

also I guess it goes without saying I'm a man-let otherwise i wouldn't be here on the weekend

I have kids. They are about to finish HS and off to college. It goes by so quickly, one day they are small and then they are teens with opinions who need money, and then they are off to check out colleges, all in the blink of an eye.

Sounds optimal to be happy and love my kids and love a woman have a family etc. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some kind of yearning but the fact of the matter is: kids are expensive. I don't have the money. A family and women are expensive. I'm also diagnosed Autistic from a young age, women don't like guys like me. I'm not a standard normie male who fits into whatever superficial mold or expectations they have. I also legitimately don't want to put up with some stuck up woman's bullshit either. It just doesn't look like it's in the cards for me.

My childhood was screwed up all kinds of ways so I'm not sure I'll ever want any kids.

>I'm not a standard normie male who fits into whatever superficial mold or expectations they have
Dude, this mentality is your problem. A suitable partner doesn't expect you to fit into a superficial mold or have outlandish expectations. Most people just want someone they find physically attractive and also stimulates them on multiple levels. Your perspectives on women are fucked

Our evolution as a species is completely related to our technological expanses, the internet included. I do AGREE though with every point, but, knowing that human evolution coincides with technological growth, there will be some kind of link up there inevitably to process all that information.

No, you were raped. That's called child rape user...

fuck that, im going to turkey, morocco, mexico for dia de los muertos and thailand this year alone with gf on most and friends and gf one one of them. shit is straight up cash

>Your perspectives on women are fucked
How can they not be? It's disgusting to think like that, I hate it. Not that I haven't gotten along with plenty of women in my life. But any time I've tried to reach out to a woman, romantically atleast, and this may be due to my tastes or they just weren't right for me, I get taken advantage of. Lead on purposefully for some kind of sick ego gain, blown up to go out and do something with me just to have me pay, lying to me and making me think I was potentially worth something to someone. It hurts. Romanticism scares me now. I really am scared that any time some kind of advances are made it was all fake. Not to mention the statistics of divorce rates and why, men making less money, falling on hard times, divorce. Men's mental health problems, divorce. It's unfair. And I can entirely see why relationships work out the way they do coming from the women I've known and met. I don't think women want me or any man to be lonely. But they do a damn good job of taking advantage of a mans feelings to not reciprocate them. And I think that's wrong. It's nasty. It goes beyond flirting and shit, it's taking advantage of a lonely person's wants and turning it into some sick kind of validation for themselves. It's very off-putting.

Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you... Did I mention to you that I'm dead. A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came. The girls said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you read the whole message if you value your life! A boy called David received this message. He just laughed and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing... MY LAUGHTER! He got really scared, rushed to his phone to repost this message... But he was too late. The next morning his mum entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying, "You will never have him back!" No one has found his body yet... because he is with me!... Send this to 15 people in the next 5 minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts... NOW! The story is true you can research it on google (pic unrelated)

Attached: RIP Satire.jpg (1022x873, 144.23K)

I do need capital. And votes. Wanna know why? "I have a dream." That one day, every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. A land of the TRULY free, dammit. A nation of ACTION, not words. Ruled by STRENGTH, not committee. Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think -- to act -- for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chicken-shit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24/7 Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit. Fuck "American pride". Fuck the media! Fuck all of it! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it -- we need to pull it out by the roots. WIpe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit, they will make America GREAT AGAIN!

What the hell are you talking about?

You still don't get it. I'm using war as a business to get elected... so I can end war as a business! In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money, not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

I would literally do everything to him… I want to jerk him off in a mcdonalds bathroom. I want to eat his cum up until he’s dry for daysI want to ride it for hours and hours so he’s physically exhausted, kiss those gorgeousss lips , make him feel all small and below me, force him to know that I’m his superior I want to love him, too,, I want to stroke his hair and sit him on my lap and tell him what a good boy he’s being :/ I want to devote all my time 24/7 to just utterly loving him , stroking him , blowing him …. I want to see him on his back stretching his lanky long legs,, moaning for ME,, neck absolutely covered in kisses ,, make him go to work with the knowledge that when he comes home i’ll be there to fuck the living daylights outta him, OH GOD

Morbius is honestly the best movie I’ve ever seen. I know it sounds crazy, but it touched me. I came thrice while watching it in the theatres. I’m so glad we finally get to see Jared Leto, my favourite actor of all time, in the role of Morbius the living vampire. I thought the plot of the movie was very entertaining and original, and I never could have seen the twists coming. This is a really good change from all this Hollywood propaganda we’ve been fed over the last few decades. The industry needs more people like Leto to play such diverse roles. I could really see myself in the character Morbius, he’s really relatable and fun and quirky. Overall, Morbius is the best cinema experience I’ve ever had and nothing will ever top it. I’ll cherish this memory for the rest of my life, I’ll remember the fabric of the seats and the sweaty atmosphere in the theatre. When Morbius first got on screen, me and the other man who went to watch cheered as loud as we could. I was so lucky to be able to have an almost empty room to see the movie so I wasn’t annoyed by exterior noises while watching. In fact, every time I went to rewatch it now that I think about it, the room was empty. My guess is that everyone was so shocked by Leto’s incredible, revolutionary and profound acting that they had to leave the room. I’m repeating myself, but Morbius is and will always be a true classic, a masterpiece between trash movies from money-hungry studios. When I tell myself I’m watching a movie, Morbius is the kind of cinematic experience I’m waiting for. It was way better than The Batman (2022) and now my favourite movie of all time, a direct cult classic. I’d recommend avidly. 11/10.

Attached: 1650481916508.png (967x1233, 209.23K)

After due consideration, I have determined that Morbius (2022) is an important film, perhaps the most important film of the 21st century. What writers Burl Sharpless and Matt Samaza (the creative masterminds who penned the widely misunderstood Gods of Egypt (2016) and the vastly underrated Dracula Untold (2014)) have done here is nothing short of commendable. Director Daniel Espinosa (who also helmed sci-fi gem Life (2017)) brilliantly brings this material to life with his artful direction; the brooding and dark cinematography brilliantly conveys the theme of bats, and is at times reminiscent of the work of Argentõ. Samaza and Sharpless also made the brilliant decision to keep the length at a brisk and efficacious 1h 44m, as they trust the viewer to be intelligent enough to fill in the gaping holes in the plot (after all nothing is as terrifying as ones own imagination). This provides time for far more necessary scenes such as when the villain (brilliantly brought to life by Matt Smith) dances while putting in a well fitted suit; I found this scene in particular to be a wonderful demonstration of milo’s carefully executed character growth from a harmless cripple to eccentric vampire with the disposition of a true thespian of the silent era. Jared Leto gives perhaps his most brilliant performance since Chapter 27 (2007) as Dr. Michael Morbius. I also greatly admired the parallels Samaza and Sharpless drew between the Morbius and Nieztche’s concept of the Übermensch (certainty a rarity for superhero fanfares). I also picked up hints of Cain and Abel in Morbius and Milo’s relationship (after all, is this not a biblical story at heart?). Unfortunately, I cannot delve further into the story so as not to rotten the experience of those uninitiated to Morbius (2022), but needless to say the atypical structure of the second half can only be compared to the works of new wave directors like Godard and Truffaut. I implore any and all to seek out Morbius 2022

Attached: male forever.jpg (500x310, 25.91K)

Samefag, go somewhere else for a thread. This actually promotes some kind of discussion. What about it bothers you so bad to derail or waste time pasting these copy pastas.

I hear you dude. I think they read your original post and want to put a label on you and think you're an incel or some shit. People go through real life experiences to have their view on the world, not all are warped. I'm sorry to hear that this is how your life has gone user, and I'm not trying to say this from a point of superiority.

Skip to content

Copypasta
archiving the internet's meme and troll messages
SUBMIT
Among Us
Anime
Text art
Trend
Troll reply
Esports
Others
About
ASCII
Emojipasta
Ben Shapiro
Belle Delphine
Reddit
Rick & Morty
Simp
Cursed Thoughts
Replies
Storytime
CSGO
Valorant
LoL
AITA
Coronavirus
Conspiracies
Election 2020
Jokes
Lego city
President
Top 10
Transcript
I fucking love Irelia’s butt
Irelia from LoL copypasta
I fucking love Irelia's butt, I want to bury myself between those cheeks and just inhale the raw scent of the stank as it slowly crushes my skullCopy
Meowbahh apology
Meowbahh is a vtuber on Tiktok
Konnichiwa everybody. Meow just wanted to make a quick video to apologise to the fandom.*Munches food* Meow did not realise the r word was a slur used against mentally challenged people. Meows heard the word many times in meows life and never knew it was a slur. Arigato for educating meow. Gomenasai friends. Meow promises never to say that word again. Meow hopes the disabled fandom feels better soon

Attached: trumpsheep.jpg (640x619, 153.97K)

I work in a school and now hate most children

Hey there, you freaky-deaky Psyche-HO-naughties Get READY to get your sweet ASS on the saddle and ride that DRAGON good and hard . Today is BI--suckle day a.k.a. international L(ove)S(ucking) D(ick)-Day a.k.a. a celebr-ate-ion of 19th of April nineteenf-WHORE-tythree. Get your tires pumpedgood, long and HARRD for a smooth and slippery ride into the galaXXXy. Sky-DADDY is ready to greet you with his HOT ROD Sloppy BLOTTS and eternal godly love and acceptance — everything is perfectly connected and so are you. So stick your tongue out get PSHYCHED and send this to 8 of your NAUGHTIEST ho’s to ENTER the brain puddle of your inner Kaleid-HO-sc-HO-pe

Attached: hers is bigger.png (2160x2160, 806.4K)

I want to have kids but it's easier said than done. I wasn't born charming and my social skills are autistic.

high school I'm assuming?

I hate kids.
>muh legacy
cope

Skip to content

Copypasta
archiving the internet's meme and troll messages
SUBMIT
Among Us
Anime
Text art
Trend
Troll reply
Esports
Others
About
ASCII
Emojipasta
Ben Shapiro
Belle Delphine
Reddit
Rick & Morty
Simp
Cursed Thoughts
Replies
Storytime
CSGO
Valorant
LoL
AITA
Coronavirus
Conspiracies
Election 2020
Jokes
Lego city
President
Top 10
Transcript
TIFU by thinking my son was having gay sex when he was just eating Hummus

So I (39F) have a son (15M) and he brought a friend round today.

They immediately went to their room and I assumed they would just play some video games or whatever so I was totally fine leaving them.

It was about 30 minutes in when I was walking past, I heard sounds such as 'Omg that's so good' and 'Its so good with that in it' and various 'mmmm' sounds.

It really sounded like they were having gay sex, I was super weirded out by it so I quickly went downstairs and waited for his friend to leave. When this friend left an hour or two later I asked my son what they were doing in his room (because although I don't mind him being gay, and ik it's normal for teenagers to have sex, a condom really should be used) so I planned to confront him about that.

However the answer shocked me to my very core. They weren't having sex, they were eating hummus.

I was shocked, and initially didn't believe it. We had never had hummus before and I asked him to show me the hummus if this was true. So he did, and I ate hummus for the first time, and oh my god was it good. We experimented with different things in it like bread and carrots and it was great. Apparently his friend had heard about how he had never had hummus before and thought this was absurd so had planned a date for a hummus party.
So yeah, it ended up being quite a good ending, i discovered how nice hummus was.
TLDR: Thought my son was having gay sex, he just really liked hummus.

Attached: loli drug party.png (800x800, 540.22K)

>I work in a school and now hate most children
That's different. I hate most kids too but love mine. My own I have the right to tell them when they are acting like little shitheads. You just have to tolerate all the parental negligence of others with your job.

This guy is definitely overweight and wearing a fedora

Attached: IMG_2477.jpg (578x746, 90.93K)

Oh man, that reminds me of the time I met Keanu at a hospital in Pittsburgh. We were there to see a Steelers game, and on the way into the stadium my mom slipped and broke her ankle. She was in a lot of pain. While we were in the ER, I looked over and saw that Keanu was there too. I’m a big fan so I said hello and we started up a conversation. After a few minutes he came over to my mothers bedside to introduce himself. He asked what was wrong, and Mom told him about her ankle, which was really hurting. Then he kind of looks around and asks mom if he can help. Skeptical, she said sure, just thinking that he was talking about thoughts and prayers. He closes the little curtain and puts his hands on Mom’s broken ankle. He closes his eyes, and suddenly this blue light starts coming from his hands. He directs his healing powers into my mother’s ankle, and under the skin we can see the bones reconnecting and healing. My mom started crying and speaking in tongues, but K remained steadfast. 30 seconds later she was completely healed and walked out of the hospital and got into the new car that K give us the keys to. Turns out he was at the hospital to cheer up sick kids and he gave away all his organs that day.

Attached: MonserChartRoll.jpg (1753x3818, 1.68M)

Tomboys are just one of the best fucking things that has ever been introduced on this planet. They have adorable short hair, got abs, huge fat milkers and many things a girl would have but acts as your best friend. You can snuggle with one, get a blowjob, kiss, have kids, watch tv, play sports and many other things that give you joy in life. You don’t ever have to worry about spending useless hours waiting for your significant other to finish shopping at the mall only to spend $300 on a pair of boots and makeup. Any time you want they can go from shy introvert gamer to a Dommy Mommy in bed, Shy in th3e streets, kinky in the sheets. They are extremely attractive having abs, a thicc body, and running with sports bra and their adorable short hair that could even turn a gay man straight. People don’t understand how hot that is, breeding with one is a dream and in the end we all want to marry one to live a happy life. People think having a tomboy gf is weird but in reality, they just haven't realized the dream until they had a chance to experience it.

Attached: switchfeet2.png (1650x994, 1.97M)

I want them, I want a faithful, loyal and loving wife, a sweet home with children and I just can't score a girl for the life of me. Not even sluts want me.

Attached: 1648850105111.png (634x768, 50.81K)

a sped school. there are two buildings, one for mental/physical disabilities and one for "difficult" children.

I love science, me. Without it we'd never have been able to comprehend what at one point were life's great mysteries. From Newton's theory of gravity to the splitting of the atom, throughout history scientists have pushed the boundaries of human consciousness and experience, enabling us to learn more about this thing we call existence. For whatever questions we have - great or small - it is there to provide an answer.
And those questions just keep coming. Recently a man posted to Reddit: "I don't know if all guys do it, and I don't do it in public or around people. But if I'm alone and scratch my balls, I definitely do it.
"Also when I get done working out and jump in the shower I also my sniff my sweaty briefs where my balls rested, then I'll scratch my nuts and smell my fingers. The answer as to why I do this is actually pretty simple: I like the smell of my balls."
And - as always - science once again came forward, puffed its chest out and offered a reply.
Biopsychologist Nigel Barber, who specialises in sexual and reproductive behaviour, told MEL Magazine men do it - and wait for this because it's actually fucking brilliant - #to feel alive'.
"I doubt that sensing our own odors or pheromones is related to hygiene," he said. "Perhaps it's an example of self-referential behavior analogous to looking at oneself in a mirror. In each case, the perception of self may elevate mood and boost self-esteem.
"Presumably, people who preen before a mirror feel better as a result and perception of body odors may be similar. Interestingly, though, dogs - that aren't self-aware - have little interest in their own scent."
Related video:
undefined undefined Apparently our instinctive attraction to our own stench is an example of egoism, a philosophical theory that puts the self above all else. And ironically it's one of the things that separates us from the animals.
So there we have it, sniffing your sweaty bollocks reassures us that we're special little snowflakes

Attached: Hottest Loli who ever lived.jpg (825x1200, 439.45K)

⁉⁉Passover??⁉⁉More like PUSSover because of all dat sweetpussywe bout 2 smash don't forget to leave out somewine 4 eligiah So he can GET WASTEDon that SWEET SWEET juice the fourSLUTTYquestions: 1when we gon fuck 2send nudes 3u a virgin 4u got kik dipdat WEEDinto dat SALTY CUM angelof deathmore like angleof DICKcummingon down 2 take the virginity of the FIRST B0RN Make dat shank BONEdick down dat HARD boiled EGG time 2shove matzahupmy ASS send thisto your closest j3w h03z get 2 back and YOU will getspankedby DADDYmoses get 3 backand you will get F#ck3dby the PHAROH get 0 backand moseswon't let your people CUM

Attached: 1650686118704.png (2208x2496, 701.31K)

I was only twelve years old. I loved Suisei so much, I had all the merchandise and watched all the concerts. I'd pray to Suisei every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Suisei is love", I would say, "Suisei is life". My dad hears me and calls me a simp. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Suisei. I called him an anti. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Suisei. I'm so happy. She whispers in my ear, "Suisex". She grabs me with her small fingerless-gloved hands, and puts me on my back. I spread my mouth wide for Suisei. She sprays Suipiss all over my face. I'm suffocating, but I do it for Suisei. I can feel my nostrils burning as I choke on the Suipiss. I endured against her stream. I want to please Suisei. She sings Stellar Stellar, as she fills my mouth with her love. My dad walks in. Suisei looks him straight in the eye, and says, " Otsumachi". Suisei turned into a comet and leaves through my window. Suisei is love. Suisei is life.

Attached: trumpressed.jpg (540x540, 71.31K)

>go outside
>walk
am i doing it right guys? what else should i do? where can i find female friend?

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use my deep pore clensing semen. In the shower I use a water activated cum cleanser, then a honey cum body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating jizz scrub. Then I apply an semen-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave seminal lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective cum.

Attached: Dubbsad.gif (500x200, 597.06K)

HEY ALL U HOLY WHORES!! !!! This week is Easter !! You know what that means? It’s time to HOP over to Daddy Jesus hut so he can FUCK u like a rabbit before he feeds you that good dick at the LAST SUPPER! “This is my dick, which will be given up for you.” But Jesus isn’t the only one getting nailed cum Friday. On Saturday, Jesus will GET LAID under that ROCK HARD tomb . Cum Easter Sunday, Daddy Jesus going to bust his rocks so hard in his grave , that he’ll be CUMMING back from the dead so he can fuck you again!! After u and daddy FUCK then it’s time for church!!! Don’t forget to wear your sluttiest outfit to show off that pair of EASTER EGGS . Time for Easter Brunch! But first, Daddy Jesus wants a 3SUM with you and the EASTER BUNNY!!! . Then it’s time for the egg hunt !!! Search in every HOLE, CRACK, and CREVICE for the GRAND PRIZE : getting that PRETTY FLOWER BUD PUSSY RODE BY Jesus on his camel into the Easter sunset! Send this to all ur other EASTER BUNNY HOES. If u get 5 back ur a ROTTEN COLORED EGG!!! If u get back ur a LOADED EASTER BASKET . If you get 20 back? UR GETTIN FUCKED IN BOTH RABBIT HOLES TONIGHT!!!!

Attached: always brush your teeth.webm (574x1080, 1.92M)