Is anybody else sick of listening to millinnals and hiw they can't afford to buy a house...

Is anybody else sick of listening to millinnals and hiw they can't afford to buy a house? For years we had to listen about how the wanted "experiences" and "travel". Now these mother fuckers have no money for a down payment, while the rest of saved up. How are all of those pictures of expensive dinners you put on Instagram treating ya' now?

Attached: 88e.png (589x521, 343.45K)

not reading that. take it to pol faggot.

Attached: 1624103534383.jpg (961x614, 56.71K)

Attached: 1649439183124.png (2048x2048, 506.09K)

how many rubles do you get paid to keep posting this day after day?

kek

/thread

Attached: 1631733287149.png (680x358, 205.49K)

Attached: 1631076010192.webm (360x640, 2M)

houses are for literal pants on head retarded slave people
sage

Attached: 1627860293278.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Damn ya'll faggots BIG mad

> houses are for literal pants on head retarded slave people
sage

Enjoy your tent, retard

Attached: 1594213249115.png (426x309, 97.18K)

Russian bot

SAAAAAGE

Mad? Why?

Attached: 1641195856348.png (699x1017, 403.08K)

I am not Russian

Attached: 1584117915748.jpg (1024x662, 84.5K)

so cute

Attached: 1565426696422.jpg (474x474, 24.92K)

Its wild how we have inflation, but no one but the rich ruling class has more money. Wierd.

I'm sure the expensive prices over the last few years has nothing to do with the 500 new billionaires we made last two years. The money certaiy didn't come out of the asses of the American people. Working class has too much money. Inflation time. Time to sheer the sheep. I'm a billionaire but the wormi.g class having money is dangerous to my billions. Hopefully no one notices me fuckimg over the working class and their pathetic little businesses just to say im.the richest man in the universe. Its good for you. Just work till you die and you can spend your saving on trying to live so your kids get nothing. Unlike my kid, who will own yours.

Attached: 5616.jpg (1200x900, 149.38K)

Attached: 1646715453036.jpg (960x960, 68.43K)

Attached: 1625587756493.jpg (598x400, 73.79K)

Average house prices in the US have more than doubled in the last 20 years. Average wages have only increased by about 25% during the same time.

This isn't just an issue for millennials -- anyone in the US that wants to buy a house is getting hit.

some posts are just shit, but this one is a genuinely good read. Fuck man.

You sound like a gay manlet

Attached: 1627563178654.jpg (175x288, 31.4K)

russians are niggers

>I trole you
people calling you a retard and telling you to fuck off is not you trolling them. it's you being a retard and needing to fuck off.

U mad

Attached: 1573256839278.png (686x798, 32.68K)

Yeah, fuck you if you cannot manage your finances or wont engage in plan spending for longer than a week.
I literally started over at 37, no money, no assets. Just me and my car. After 2 years I had a down payment saved up for a fixer upper 2 bedroom home. I didnt care about followers or social media validation. I ate cheap meals, did without most luxuries and worked my ass off. Why the fuck is this hard for some people?

Unless you already own multiple properties and are raising rent on all of them cause “eh why not”

Based. The wealthy and privileged are really stepping on our necks. With regards to how fucked millenials and zoomers are consider that they were born into a society with full fledged feminism. That alone us a society killer.

I agree with this guy. I, too, am a billionaire and I HATE when i go on vacation and theres poors everywhere now. I can't even get a good spot on the beach anymore, and i have to wait in lines at disneyland. FUCK these poor fucks, get them out of here and back to their manual labor service jobs.

Millinnials don't understand the value of hard work. They want everything handed to them and if it is hard "it's not worth it" because every other generation was born owning a house.

Fucking this. If you're lucky housing prices have "only" doubled in your area. My parents bought the house I grew up in around 1998 for ~$250k. This year it was appraised at nearly $800k. Meanwhile the average wage has barely kept up with inflation. Assuming OP isn't a bad faith troll, he is too fucking retarded to realize that even the millennials who have done everything right are still unable to afford a house without outside help.

Maybe I'll just wait for my parents to croak and inherit their house

You aren't entitled to a house, faggot

Why wait. Kill them now

Attached: 1595174688237.jpg (474x342, 54.75K)

Canadian here that was my plan but I finally found an affordable one that took 50k and a years worth of weekend renovations to get up to shape. My boys will have to share it because the market is just a lost cause. I couldn't even find a three bedroom place to rent for under 1500/mo. My mortgage is half that

Never said I was you fucking sperg. Stop putting words in people's mouths.

Well at least you found something. I might go the fixer upper route too, my dad would help me a lot and I could rent bedrooms to frens

Go sell more syrup faggot, then you wouldn't be so goddamn poor...fucking poor ass Canadians, God I hate 'em

Bad bait. Will you suck me to ejaculation?

If you want to stop hearing from millenials that they can't afford a house why don't you just buy them one? Win-win.

Kill yourself fat retarded faggot.

it looks like an uruk from shadow of war

You all gave up your right to bitch about class warfare when you all became covid sheeple and stumped for Biden. How do the rich keep wages down? Import more people or move production somewhere else. Immigration and globalism. Who were the shutdowns a panacea for? Amazon and McDonalds. You can't suck the cock of big pharma and then go back to bitching about the rich.

Ironic that NJ = bad drivers is such a widespread meme yet it has some of the lowest vehicular mortality rates in the US.

>I might go the fixer upper route too
I never cared for any of that shit before but now that the house is mine I actually enjoy it. Here's one of the first things I did, make myself a place to wfh without having to hear the kids running around yelling.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1080x1440, 506.26K)

That's such bullshit. I was never born owning a house. I paid off one, and I'm going to pay off this one too. If you're the kind of entitled fuck that doesn't want to work, then you deserve to be poor, homeless and to live a miserable life.

>millennials who have done everything right
Yeah, they aren't here crying. They are out working and looking down on their peers.

its easy to not want to hear people bitch about not owning a house when you bought one when the middle class could afford to OWN one at the age of 30, yah let me be an average wage cuck and save up so when im 55 I can enjoy owning a box

There is a balance and the upper class have tipped the scales. Labor literally isn't worth it right now.
Fuck you, go work for 8$/hr and see how many houses you can buy

Do millennials even have skills? Like, you're actively working full time and still can't afford your own home? Sounds like bullshit to me. I'm guessing it's more like unskilled NEETs that have no intrinsic value, and living in a bubble of their own creation where they feel downtrodden.

at the age of what doing what where?, no one wants to live in a fucking swamp shanty or the middle of no where

Skilled people dont make $8 an hour. Idiots who can't get real jobs however, seems about right.

All I hear are excuses. You're not creative enough, or skilled enough to do what needs to be done. So you dont want a rundown piece of shit house? Its affordable and able to be fixed up. Then you sell it to some other cash strapped person for more than you paid and get a slightly better piece of shit. What? You want a mansion as your first home?

every worth while skill today requires a high level collage degree in a ass tight field your faggot ass dads advice of being a carpenter dosnt mean shit, any thing thats not upper class might as well pre order for a sleeping pod

I am millennial and worked since I was 18

a 3-4 bedroom house thats not in nigger vill or incest swamp, I dont want the black niggers or the white niggers

He's just trying to pump his bags. We're in the middle of a recession. The good news is that what balances out a recession is a drop in home prices. Just wait a year and buy one for much cheaper we're about to have a huge correction in the housing market.

So you're just gonna cry about it being unfair and resign yourself to a shitty life?
This is your generations issue, in a nutshell.
What skills do you currently have? For real, I want to know what passes as "skilled" these days

A 3 to 4 bedroom... fuck yourself. You want want you can't have. Get a shitty 2 bedroom and see if you're capable of upkeep on that. Something you can actually afford. Why do you need 4 bedrooms for a starter home?

Why can't a person feel entitled to some abode? Perhaps we should all shift our thinking so that it's unheard for each nuclear family to not have a house.

are you retarded? do you think every one can be rich? no you fucking retard most people are fucking "middle class" or poor, middle class jobs are fucked you retard

I've been making $80k a year now for the last two years. I was doing $65k for several years before that. I should be able to buy a house. But they're fucking expensive. Granted, I live in New York. Everything in New York is expensive. But I've been looking around in Jersey, and the costs aren't much better. Property tax alone is equal to the fucking rent you'd pay on an apartment. It's like paying two rents/mortgages. Taxes are astronomical out here in the Northeast. I could tear up my roots and move to fucking Montana or Wisconsin or something, but then I wouldn't be making the same kind of money and I'd be leaving everything I've ever known. Why does a man who takes home over $60k a year after taxes have to worry that if he buys a house, he'll be broke and won't be able to afford anything else?

Canadian here. I hate us too. But what we've become over the decades is objectively shitty, like in a white western society. And yeah, we shouldn't have bank so heavily on syrup.

a starter home, we buying 2 fucking homes now? you think im going to buy 2 fucking homes retard, what happens when I dont sell the first one because no one can buy a fucking home?

>doesnt post skills
>just cries more
This is why you'll always be a failure. You can't even make a legit case on a Mongolian basket weaving board.
You dont need to be rich to own a home. You just to find a home you can afford. It might not be your dream home, but you can improve it and make it nicer. That's the beauty of homeownership. You get out what you put in.
So again... what skills do you have?

Why are you buying 2 homes? Either you have a home or you dont? Which is it?

I own my home and have never eaten avocado toast

>I could tear up my roots and move to fucking Montana or Wisconsin or something
49 other states and the best you can come up with are those 2? How about you just relocate in the state? Cost of living between western NY and the Metro Area are night and day. Pennsylvania is also really affordable.