Why are atheists so fucking dumb?

Why are atheists so fucking dumb?

Attached: 1643650788886.gif (220x226, 129.68K)

idk ask your sky daddy

OH GOD I NEED A BIG BLACK COCK IN MY ASS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

He personally told me that you are a retarded nigger faggot who thinks he came from pure chance

OH GOD PLEASE RAPE ME WITH YOUR GIANT NIGGER COCK

If you think it's chance you're a retard, it was inevitable. Roll a dice enough times eventually it will come up the number you want.

Why are uneducated white trash seething so hard lmfao

Attached: GettyImages-1009769482.jpg (1024x683, 167.69K)

MY TINY WHITE BOY PUSSY IS DESPERATE FOR THE JUNGLE MAN'S SUPERIOR SEED

Hurr Durr if you let a tornado go through a landfill often enough, a plane will form eventually
evolutards actually believe this

Not him, but what you said was pure stupid.

OH GOD I NEED IT I NEED NEED NEED THAT MASSIVE TWELVE INCH CONGOLESE PYTHON IN MY ASS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

YWNBAW

Attached: 1618689472809.gif (170x196, 976.37K)

Please tell me why is that scenario less likely than not only all of existence coming from nothing, but also life developing from some fucking puddle, or volcanic sea vent, or whatever the fuck you believe in nowadays

OH DADDY PLEASE RAPE MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR HUGE UNVACCINATED PENIS

I'd rather believe in those rather than some magical grandpa.

Don't you have some choir boys to rape? Why are you wasting time here? Shouldn't you be on your knees with the rest of the slaves, begging, scraping and pleading for forgiveness for something that your god installed in you himself? I mean, you're supposed to live forever after this, why would you spend time on /b instead of groveling in the mud with your peers?

Attached: prayformetostop.jpg (960x960, 78.56K)

So just your preference of what you believe in. Ok

magical grandpa? why can't you make up your own mind about what god is? the fact is that you're not smart enough to think of a god outside of stereotypes

why choose science as your false idol, if you can be saved by the almighty creator

you're just a bitch

Yeah it's pretty clear that pray the gay away never worked for you.

Attached: f5gd15mv45l21.jpg (640x640, 79.35K)

they're not dumb they're lazy. They expect perfect, a-historical religious belief to just present itself to them. They don't realise that there is a dialectical relationship between the adherent and the teachings of a religious faith and that none of them are perfect due to the influence of man..

Attached: 1618378115335.jpg (960x960, 128.04K)

Flags reproduce by touching children, or spitting in gods face to spite him, tell me how something as evolutionarily maladaptive as homosexuality can get through the great evolutionary filter
They are all lost and misguided souls, traumatized they avert their gaze from god and run towards Satan

I don't think flags reproduce.

Her have mure spelink mistackes too get exsitet aboot

This. Was talking to an evolutard about spankings as punishment for rebellious kids. He said, "No, parents don't need to beat them. You bastard. They are not animals!"
Pure poetry.

Look, I can't know what parts of your make-believe world you introduce into the conversation. You already believe in ghosts and life after death and aliens with wings. I can't keep up and it's absolutely in line with the other things you believe that flags somehow reproduce on their own. You cannot expect me to somehow keep track on what delusions you deem reasonable and which you think are unreasonable.

Attached: praying.jpg (589x525, 33.72K)

You don’t have any idea of how long 4 billion years is.

Attached: BibleExplained.png (750x600, 367.77K)

No one said that everything came from nothing except religious people. But yes. If a tornado went through a junkyard the size of the universe for billions of years, you would almost certainly end up with aircraft.
You don’t seem to understand the scope of the universe or the actual amount of time that has passed so nice the Big Bang, which is the earliest event that we can measure.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (300x298, 14.68K)

Checked and recognised

Attached: 1650420180109.jpg (1024x576, 73.82K)

God is a product of religion. If you aren’t worshipping the god of any religion you’re just making shit up because that’s what you want to believe.

Evolution, on the other hand, is demonstrably true - even to the point where actual religions believe it to be true.

You’re basically a hairy legged hippy girl worshipping crystal energy vibrations at this point

To be fair though, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, and the first life came into being 3.5 billion years ago. So it's not like it took 4 billion years for it to happen. But it's all besides the point. Abiogenesis isn't a part of evolutionary theory. Science doesn't know how life came into existence and they're entertaining everything from a chemical slurry struck by lightning to components coming off-world with a comet or similar. The theory of evolution only applies to the emergence of species after abiogenesis.

Attached: 1584503407396.jpg (400x596, 44.85K)

Because you’re wrong and stupid.

Same-sex behaviour ranging from co-parenting to sex has been observed in over 1,000 species with likely many more as researchers begin to look for the behaviour explicitly. Homosexuality is widespread, with bisexuality even more prevalent across species.

So I guess god made gayness, huh?

So you hit kids. Neat.

a true classic

Attached: outskilled.jpg (680x357, 21.79K)

Yall been worshipping the wrong God

Attached: Quote-on-Abraxas.png.cf~2.png (477x392, 182.72K)

you arent a real christian

It's hilarious how low IQ christcucks actually think that analogy destroys the theory of evolution via natural selection. Just goes to show how intellectually absent they are.

atheists seem to be people who were badly abused or hurt in some way and have a childish view of the world as a way to cope with the world
they want to take everything literally and if you mis-state a simple sentence they jump all over you for being a liar
like they never heard of a parable before

Attached: pepe cat black ears yh992k28zwi81.jpg (800x800, 73.97K)

Why is your god anymore likely than any other religion? and why would god give cancer to newborns?

Actual retardation.

Attached: 31.jpg (1058x1900, 1.03M)

Being a christian is literally no different than being a tranny. Both suffer from mental disorders which leave them completely detached from reality.

I still can't get my head round Christians posting and lurking on places like Yea Forums. I mean there's precedent in the bible where jesus ate with the tax collectors and sinners in Mark ....... but he didn't become a fucking tax collector!

Is it one of those weird ideas whereby sinning brings you closer to god??

Attached: 1650664596659[1].png (500x527, 156.71K)

I don't think you know what literally means

when atheists says that all religions are stupid they only mean christianity.
they never attack the buddhists, janists, muslims, or jews

They're Christians in the same way as a hat is actually a space rocket.

I had one attack the Norse religion once.

They are both mental disorders. One suffers from schizophrenia, the other from gender dysphoria. Not that hard to wrap your head around.

some do. some don't.

you don't understand what "literally" means or "schizophrenia" means.
quit whilst you're ahead. Don't keep digging

Islam is far worse, but atheists in America are inundated by Christians. Hence why that is their focus.

We don’t have any soft tissues of even the most recent dinosaurs and they only died 65 million years ago. The dna is not available to study. The 3.5 billion year old fossils of Cyanobacteria may not actually be fossils at all because they are just chemical traces of amino acids that we associate with bacterial life. The earliest plant is found to be a billion years old and the earliest animals are less than 700 million years old.
So let’s just say you’re right and there were only 500 million years before life existed on earth. It’s still an incredibly long time.

>literally - exact
You screeching about definitions doesn't change the fact that Christians suffer from delusional thinking. Please seek help, user.

don’t bring figurative speech into
A factual debate

>So let’s just say you’re right
You're confusing me with the Christian user.

>The schizophrenic doesn't think he has schizophrenia
Yikes!

Atheists don’t have to attack Islam because they’re so backward that even other religions know it and attack Islam for the atheists.

>Please seek help, user.
I go to church every sunday and pray everyday.

>tranny
rent fucking free.

Attached: 1372327812302.jpg (242x200, 14.36K)

Bait or retarded Bible basher who actually thinks there's some old omnipotent bloke trancendant of the universe, who gives a fuck that you exist?

Ok. They’re, not you’re

In all honesty the fact that religion and religious people even exist makes me sick to my stomach. The sheer quantity of indoctrination and snake oil. So much conflict over literally NOTHING. The fact that this is accepted as normal is insane. Imagine raising a child into politics the same way religious people raise their children into religion. When its religion its all wholesome and happy! When its any other ideology its blatant child abuse and brainwashing. For what? Why does this exist? What purpose does this serve other than making the world more of an ignorant shithole? How many millions of lives have been lost, and even more ruined beyond repair, for what? So that some kids can pretend their dead pets still love them? I sincerely hope that at some point in the future, religion will no longer exist. So many problems, instantly resolved...

its weird how academic athiests will denegrate christianity but refrain from critisising islam. I mean there's actual constant islamist threads on Yea Forums promoting radical thinkers like Sayid Qutb.

Not him and I know most of this is trolling and baiting but there is no evidence to suggest a god exists. That’s it. It’s not personal, contrarian, or edgy. Present sufficient evidence that ANY god exists and we’ll have a discussion. Or even just the supernatural in general. Until then DELETE THIS.

If you don’t like the flags ILL HELP YOU PACK

You're talking about dudes like this one, right?

When i made that comment i was thinking of far more than just christianity. The child torture of buddhism. The female castration of islam. I wholeheartedly believe every single religion is a waste of space, with not a single exception.

They’re all stupid and worthless. Any religion is, by definition, regarded as retarded

>lose all your fur because muh evoultion
>spend a good part of your day around fire so you're not cold and/or fucking die

Pretty sure you're not familiar with all of the 4000 religions of Earth.

Attached: 1623363_10202623640183894_664543016_n.jpg (500x436, 27.26K)