Refute it

Refute it.

Attached: C11B19BE-BD78-4E46-B31F-7103673717C4.jpg (1072x986, 151K)

practically no one in the US wants to outright ban guns, despite what paranoid retards say

Bull fucking shit

not banning guns. just enforcing existing laws.

>music

based paranoid retard

Except driving actually serves a functional purpose in society. Being able to buy massive fucking guns does not. Plus determining if someone is drunk driving is a lot easier and preventable than determining if someone is secretly a psychopath

ill sober up in an hour
youll still be a fucking idiot.

Want to stop black violence? Just ban whites.

Most liberals just want stricter regulations and don’t believe that outright banning could work in America despite it working in other countries, simply because America already has too many guns to completely get rid of them at this point and it isn’t an island country like Australia or Japan where extremely strict gun control is successful.

geta fucking grip

Attached: Isaac_Elias_A_party_1629.jpg (1280x951, 1.95M)

Owning a gun serves a far more important purpose you idiot

Yea Forums - Music

Politishit killed this board.

The other two most active threads on this board are "pusy" and the one with projared's cock, we just need more jannies to be honest

prove it: kill yourself

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

Bullshit. Yea Forums has been a fucking terrible board for like seven years at least. Probably because it has one of the youngest user bases.

naw, we just need better -informed, more musically informed shitposting.

but the place is fucking juvenile

I can't be convinced that right now isn't the best time for Yea Forums since like at least 2010, except late night for the burgers when all the jannies sleep

what do you have against pusy?

Attached: 1548229825805.jpg (500x750, 99K)

I agree, it was pretty disappointing to see that very well made scaruffi is a pedo thread a few days ago die with only a few replies. I'm always here shitposting though, I'll help you out.
It's also disappointing that gusic threads only get like 20-30 replies.

Like ending your pathetic existence?

I'm clearly gay and this is not music related, I want to shitpost about music not a female's sarlacc pit

Driving is literally essential to the very structure of society in every developed society we have. What is the purpose of being able to own a gun that is literally designed for nothing other than killing huge amounts of people in as little time as possible? And how then do societies like Australia and Japan continue with very little guns?

wouldn't know as I don't open that shit
why would you support poor quality shitposting?

>gusic
>poor
hmmmm

Some of us actually own family and property that we would like to protect from thieves and niggers. Good luck defending yourself when some Tyrone breaks into your home with his gun that you decided you didn’t need.