Hello anons! What are you doing today?

Hello anons! What are you doing today?

Attached: 4223D73D-5E83-4654-B760-0DE10F257F82.jpg (2099x2228, 841.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTENXc4m-GY
youtube.com/watch?v=hr3kg2kqlGg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gUjcjUF-urU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Fuck off attention whore piece of shit

Drinking coffee. Nice and quiet right now.
Will take my son and his buddy to their basketball games (double header), then burger for lunch before their baseball game in the afternoon.

Supposed to be 80 degrees here today. Finally!

You are a good dad. Hope you have a great day

Not drinking yet. Are you grilling?

havin coffee gettin ready for the day gonna walk my dog and enjoy the hot weather hope everyone has a good day

Hey that’s a great idea. I should grill today. We had so much rain yesterday my back yard is a swamp. There were ducks back there this morning

Grill a duck

I broke my foot so I'm just chilling here doing nothing. Same as yesterday, same as tomorrow. Shit sucks.

It's started out rainy and cold, but it's supposed to go into the mid 70's here today so I came to my camp last night and will be cooking 2 racks of ribs over a fire, maybe some steaks or something. I made venison steaks on the grill last night when I got here.

On my last cup of coffee, about to start drinking and smoking lots of weed. Then fire and cooking time.

What are you cooking this weekend, OP?

Where have u been? Missed your posts!

How did you break your foot?

Sounds awesome. Post pics. Not sure what I’m making. Was thinking about some kind of beef roast in the crockpot tomorrow (supposed to rain again) but now I might grill later today. Something easy? Burgers & corn or something

Are we waiting?

Tried to kick my wife and missed. Boom right into the wall. Fucking bitch.

Liar

MN fag?

Not yet. Probably tomorrow. Depends on what I can find at the store. No good sales currently

No, Northern PA for the weekend, usually SW PA.

Finally got a day off from my job, so I am currently caring for my dying grandpa, things are not looking good bros.

Sorry to hear user. How old is he?

coping

Attached: BBCA64AE-7EB8-4DC1-9F68-95E0DCAA2C3B.jpg (2052x1471, 492.61K)

Hey user! Bandaid here. Woke up late, drinking wine. cheese & tomato sandwich. Not sure what i'll be having later. Place is too much of a mess to cook. might get takeout. Had a busy week so doing nothing but shitposting and playing red alert 1. Bird is the word. Have some tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTENXc4m-GY

youtube.com/watch?v=hr3kg2kqlGg

I'm sorry to hear that user. I hope he isn't suffering. Just be there for him, make sure he's comfortable. Introduce him to Jesus and know that he will be free again.

>MN fag
I don't drink coffee or smoke weed. I do however drink on helipads in the snow

Attached: IMG_20220417_193819849.jpg (1836x3264, 1.2M)

Got your buns this time?

Gett8ng new tires today, 225 40 18.

Hey bandaid! Cheers!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gUjcjUF-urU

I do not! It’s on the list

Strange question. Are you left or right handed?

Attached: 1647712678283m.jpg (1024x684, 114.94K)

Cheers user

Right handed.

Richie rich over here

Gonna work on a truck that has sat in my yard for the last 3 years. I went yesterday and picked up an engine and trans for it. Now I need to place new mounts.

Cheers
Noted

How are things going?

Aww. Make sure to give them a special treat if they win.

The list for today

Buns
Beer
Tequila
American cheese
Corn
Potatoes
Onions
Beef roast

Fine. Still pretty lost in life with no answers in sight. So I'm just gonna drink later. Supposed to rain most of the day so no drinking and grilling unfortunately

Debating my options:
1. Take dog for walk along the farm fields behind my house
2. Do more art for my book
3. Play vidya and drink coffee all day
For supper later im cooking either bigos or some kind of spicy coconut soup with chicken and habaneros

Isnt that the cheap shit you find at dollar general/family dollar?

You seem like a good dude. I’d buy you a few drinks. My shitty White Sox are playing in Minnesota again today. Hope it doesn’t get rained out

Yes but I actually get it out of the dumpster behind the store

>I’d buy you a few drinks
I appreciate it. I don't know what time the game is but here's the forecast

Attached: Screenshot_20220423-111630.png (720x1512, 97.22K)

1 more beer & then going to the store

trying to decide the most optimal way to cum. no pussy just my dry hand stroking my cock not sure what to fap to today.
might go for a walk later.

Good work stories last night btw. I'm starting to wonder if ur the only real person here. Are the rest of the posters trolls without lives or bots???

Thanks. 3:05 start time. I’ve been making a lot of work enemies lately, including the owner of my company. I might be posting a lot more in the near future haha

Sup nigger, post a picture of your grocery cart from this week and the meal you’re cooking in your plastic lined crockpot.
Big fan of yours btw.

Oh fuck I already explained the work stuff last night. Half a btl of rum after all the beer…. Yikes

that is sickeningly wholesome

You mean like... from my cock? Or?

At least use spit or soap for lube

Also I actually want to know what you guys are up to. It’s interesting to me. This thread supposedly has 22 posters.

spit..

Tomorrow my man. I’m going to get a few things from the store soon but it won’t be as disgusting as usual. Well.. we will see

I did the same and questioned all the things my boss lied to me about when I started. He lied some more to cover up his lies. Then I hear a rumor that he was gonna fire me but my coworker died of a massive heart attack at 50 so he couldn't afford to lose anyone else. I know his heart attack was partly because the way our boss treats ppl. Plus he was married to a cheating whore. He was just fucking miserable. I knew it was time to get out before the same thing happened to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20211031-155347.png (720x1512, 1.21M)

Absolutely.

Fuck off you drunk spastic faggot
The few non retards still here know you're fat fuck Nickle with a changed approach since everybody ended up being tired of you.
You are walking the path of insanity
You present a different look, but you are the same.
Your look means nothing, you will get what you got eventually.
Its almost as if changing your appearance doesn't change people's perception of you
Fuck off Nickle, your glasses are ghey

Shit. Sorry user. My boss (the owner) is just so fucking paranoid when I question him. I get the “why do you ask” “who is asking” “that’s a strange question” & never a fucking answer to my question

Going to the store. See ya again soon.

>Hello anons! What are you doing today?

drank some whisky, drank some beer,
also some frivolous shitposting on Yea Forums

>I get the “why do you ask” “who is asking” “that’s a strange question” & never a fucking answer to my question
Why are they like this?