"If china I-I mean in serb-russia with the covid and Ukraine we can't- I mean putin cant before Christmas"

"If china I-I mean in serb-russia with the covid and Ukraine we can't- I mean putin cant before Christmas"
-Joe biden addressing Ukraine.
How can liberals possibly be this retarded?

Attached: F7071510-2571-4C27-A1A4-E08BCD2A733B.jpg (960x859, 78.5K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

>Americans are idiots
Huge reveal! Next you will tell us that they are obese as well!

ahh classuc eurofags, always misunderstanding what we’re actually saying.

Still way better than Trump. Cope faggot.

By what tangible metric?

What american "people" say is almost the same every time on the internet.
My side do better than their side, as if any side you have over the pond is worth fuck all. Your politics is fucked.

FUCKING KEK AHAHAHAHA

more jobs, better economy, green new deal

At least he didn't send mean tweets

>better economy
Pumping more money into the economy is not the same as fixing it, quite the opposite really.

Didn’t think you had anything more than orange man bad.

huh? If that was the case I wouldn't call it better economy, but it simply isn't the case.

You honestly think this economy is better? I’ve had to buy two cars and a house in it. I assure you it’s not.

no im not that guy i was laughing cuz ur funny dude lol

Yeah he's kind of a goober, isn't he?
So imagine how fucking intolerable Trump must have been to lose to this demented old kid sniffer.

Bitch and moan all you want but America was so fed up with Trump's circus act that even BIDEN was a preferable choice.

Deal with it, loser.

Attached: 1324322909450.jpg (126x126, 2.58K)

Or fuck his own daughter

He says as he's forced to learn Arabic so he can order the halal meal for his wife's and mother's Muslim boyfriends. Next WW were not saving you

Biden doesn't want to fuck his daughter you idiot
He wants to fuck his grandaughter

It's okay, I already hope we don't join NATO.
Also we barely have close to as many sandniggers as you have nigger niggers.

Perhaps, but at least he hasn't gone on record as saying he'd like to fuck his own daughter lol

Nigger population is decreasing, you will be majority mudslime by 2030 guaranteed. I hope you like goat I know your mother does

...got a bit of a mommy fixation, don't ya bud?
lol
Keep your sexual issues to yourself, thanks

Attached: 1343272762671s.jpg (118x125, 3.07K)

coulda gone with an independent, just sayin.

>I hope you like goat I know your mother does
I prefer pork, but chicken and beef goes well at most times.

Most popular president in US history Biden is amazing. Look at all the amazing things a majority democrat government has given us in financial, economic, energy, market stability etc. Vote blue no matter who

Ideally yes. Realistically no.
That's not the way the american political polarization works.

Man your country is probably a caliphate and you're still obsessed with Americans. Rent free and your women look fucking awful mate bad weather worse food ah shame.

I have a fixation on your mother and so do the other 5 Muslims running a sharia train on her. Keep coping and seething then run down to the Muslim owned store and get us and your mom some Gatorade.

Ah yes, Europe: Traditionally known for bad cuisine and unattractive women...

lol did your handful of cheetos go up your nose and into your brain or did you fall of your mobility assistance scooter, you obese, retarded fuck?

lol dude, just because you want to fuck your own mom doesn't mean the rest of us to.
Control yourself, you obese, incestuous troglodyte.

Yes only France and Italy, bri'ish people make sandwiches that consist of 3 slices of bread and norwegians love rotting fish. What a shitty education system you must have

Attached: UdOi6Zo.jpg (1125x1032, 104.43K)

You're projecting that means you're 200kg that run down to the store will do you some good then, I'd say get some condoms but your mom likes it raw.

>talking about the UK as if that's synonymous with Europe
>What a shitty education system you must have

lol aww buddy....

Attached: 1336079248466.jpg (237x213, 11.78K)

Kek what a pathetic reply. You thought you were some hot shit creating this reply, expecting people to flood you with more replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman replier. Oh my God, what a terrible replier you are. Ruined this entire thread with this dumb reply.

No but most of them are descendents of Europeans so

>can't stop talking about moms
>Yer projecting!

lol get counseling kiddo. Or maybe just go for it. Maybe your mom will be into it.

Lmfao you didn't know the UK was part of Europe, no wonder Muslims are dominating you.

Do they even let him have a phone?

Just accept it your new baby brothers Ahmad and Mohammed will get more attention than you.

He already porked his own daughter

ok gaytard

he’s not our current president though.

>kiddo

Honestly I don't know why you're so mad your mom is getting paki cock, did you want her all to yourself?

Its broken up but actually coherent. Wtf is Biden EVEN on about?!

>Lmfao you didn't know the UK was part of Europe

LMAO. The UK left the EU 2 years ago you dull, greasy embarrassment!

But even considering it part of the European continent you've still humiliated yourself by acting as if the UK and Europe are some kind of homogenous body.
i'll wait while you google that word lol

You think I posted the pic to try and shine a light of some sort on Trump? No!

> Americans always moaning about the left and the right and whatnot.

We get it, you only want geriatrics for president and the eternal debate is which ones. Shut up, buy some more guns and believe that social security of any kind is communism. Noone cares.

preeeeeetty sure he and his followers think otherwise

51 words in the middle of a conversation concerning the ethics of having an election during a "fake" pandemic. The interviewer asked whether an election should even be held or delayed or just ignored completely. I think those 53 words, taken with the rest of the conversation make more sense than any conversation that Trump has had in the last 20 years.

Not sure if you haven’t noticed or just plain forgot, but this is an imageboard. A popular one at that. Telling someone to stop making a thread or topic will not work. You are foolish to think that. This site has gazillions of people on it at any time.

lol just fap about your fantasy of your mom being impregnated by a muslim and stop pushing it on us, you grotty little man

Attached: 1324663227253.jpg (409x393, 18.68K)

Lmfao you conflated the European Union which they left with the continental landmass that us europe. There is no hope for you. No wonder European women prefer educated Muslims over sad tiny dicked small brained euro trash. There is no recovery from this, go take a shower I'm sure you haven't done that in weeks

>he says in tears, while denying reality

>Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Attached: 6BEE4A52-22AF-461D-AEC9-788E31CA1607.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

>Lmfao you conflated the European Union which they left with the continental landmass that us europe. There is no hope for you. No wonder European women prefer educated Muslims over sad tiny dicked small brained euro trash. >There is no recovery from this, go take a shower I'm sure you haven't done that in weeks

Attached: FB8E029D-CC48-4DBB-BF41-7A41260D2C4C.png (644x800, 25.89K)

>source on parts of this: my ass

>meme image

Embarassed

After you shower clean your room I can't even imagine the smell

>Lmfao you conflated the European Union which they left with the continental landmass that us europe.

LMAO are you fucking stupid or just blind?
I literally addressed both those circumstances, you smooth brain, land whale!
I know this post doesn't smell like cheeseburgers but do TRY to pay attention!

Attached: 1339268964694.png (281x211, 100.1K)

I am on the roadside in ukraine serving food to the poor and needy. Just today we have had about 40 people declared "non-surviving" among our survivors. A few of us are visibly shaken by the shots that were fired earlier but these human hamburgers that are still running around trying to save their belongings and family members can be sure I will be selling actual human-hamburgers in the case they need to eat on the go. Business it pretty good because all it takes to restock is walk around the corner and take an arm or a stray limb off a russian soldier. Always a russian soldier ammiright? Well, I have tried to seperate them as russian and or ukrainian so to pay respects but basically its for a good cause. I just like to help people. Everyone knows I serve only the best burgers. Good enough for your dog too bad it won't last more than a few days without a working refrigerator. Just thinking about those hamburgers and of course I serve fries on the side but the science is in the meat.

All that inbreeding made your schizophrenia really severe. The initial post was correct then and your mental breakdown was not needed.

BTW it's okay to get humiliated like you did