$160

>$160
>sounds way worse than wired $20 earbuds
Wireless is the biggest meme in the industry right now

Attached: 41DYtv1JJaL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Earphone-Headphones-Running-Eartips-Microphone/dp/B00Y0F6IBG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>sounds way worse than wired $20 earbuds
no?

Being wireless is a cost in itself. Also jacking up the prices so your product is a flex is a legit marketing tactic. Stop being retarded

>ear buds
>not over ear headphones
The absolute most pleb thing you can do

Attached: 1515375940836.jpg (354x286, 18K)

yeah i have some nice headphones but what if i want to go outside

Why would you want to go outside?

Attached: 59788122_2298393977067753_5671210774828154880_n.png.jpg (840x854, 280K)

You both make good arguments.

>sounds way worse than wired $20 earbuds
sounds the same
it's also super convenient. doesn't fall out of your ears because of the shape, don't have to worry about tangling wires, and when you take it out it automatically pauses whatever you're listening to, don't have to press a button or take out your phone.

i could buy something much better for $160 though. bluetooth or wired

what are the new cheap go-to in ears? i bought xiaomi piston 2 when they were the hottest shit 5 years ago, but they are starting to break. are the new xiaomi buds any good?

not really. the Jabra elite 65ts cost extra and they fall out of your ears all the time. Samsung IconX's are cheaper but they have the same problem.

ITT: poorfags

audiotechnica for $80

I have Seinnheiser urbanites already user. this isn't about just listening to the music, there are features I'd like to have when I'm going about my day while listening to it.

if this is how rich people spend their money, it's no surprise how many go bankrupt

wow sick burn (poor) reddit

i use these everyday, they seem fine, i think ur just a poorfag.

>"sounds way worse than wired $20 earbuds"
This is how I know you've never used a pair of AirPods before.

Any other bros rocking the 1more quad drivers?

i'm a middle-class college student. i'm never gonna spend way too much on mediocre overpriced shit like a fucking idiot

It's not. It's always poor people who waste money on things like this.

Imagine being this cucked

Thank you. The sound quality is absolutely horrific for such a high price. There are legit $9.99 wired earbuds, while, sure, not being wireless, have a far superior sound quality still. If wireless matters to you that much, you can find way, way, way cheaper ones that provide better sound quality and that are much more comfortable. That’s another thing. They are so uncomfortable. Perhaps that’s just personally for my ears, but I do not understand how people can use them. It feels so uncomfortable. The sound quality is terrible, the design is terrible, and the price is absolutely ridiculous. Yeah, they are a ridiculous meme. It’s not even the fact that normies are clamoring to get some even if it’s for more for the look or some other social reason. I’d get them if they either weren’t overpriced or if they were ridiculously great in regard to sound quality (though at $160, I’m getting headphones with good quality and not some earbuds with somehow equally good quality). Still though, yeah, it’s overall pretty silly.

Are you not reading their comments?
AirPods are just convenient; convenience their willing to expense. I’m honestly in the same boat. I have AKGs & QC 35s, but I use AirPods in public. You’ll neither be sweating nor looking like an autist— whereas with headphones you do both.

there are audiotechnica airpods for $80

Don’t mind me just posting the most patrician earbud choice

Literally the best I’ve ever had and less than $15

amazon.com/Earphone-Headphones-Running-Eartips-Microphone/dp/B00Y0F6IBG

Based. Bought the same model in 2016 and still using it until now.

I was on a budget and couldn't afford something better, so I got pic related, Sony wh ch500. Decent sound, they get a bit uncomfortable if you listen to more than 5 hours straight at them.
I've seen people using ear buds like these and always wondered how do they sound like.

Attached: 6196202cv12d.jpg (1246x2280, 168K)

Imagine thinking I buy into that shit. I'm just saying that it's reasonable for Apple to make those moves

Dude I buy like 5 pairs of skullcandys and I’m set for a year

Boy im wearing those right now they have good bass

Sony headphones always last long and quality

I just go into Walmart once a month and steal whatever headphones i can get my hands on

This month i stole these. They alright.

Attached: 65212.jpg (720x1045, 145K)

The issue isn't the wireless part, it's the Apple part.

best walmart headphones are the sony ones that are about 30$

the mental gymnastics of the apple addict

I buy apple earphones because I can't stand the squidgy bits on other earphones and apple seem to be the only people who don't use them

Attached: 1554347797060.png (645x773, 11K)

Just buy normal headphones with a detachable cable and get a Bluetooth adapter if you want decent quality

I've deadass never owned an apple product besides the iPod nano

they are not 80$

why can't i find wireless headphones with an 8 hour battery life. the only reason i'd use these is to hide them in my earmuffs at work desu

Sony bluetooth sounds just as good as wired and are dirt cheap

My sony headphones have 20+ hr battery life

Jesus Christ that is terrifying image

I’m not even poor I jut think these things make you look like a massive faggot

i got a pair of T2s of aliexpress for like au$60 and a $20 bluetooth cable. desu the bt cable's not the best but its pretty good. with the stock cable, they have really good quality