Yea Forums hypes this up as one of the greatest albums of all time

>Yea Forums hypes this up as one of the greatest albums of all time
>listen to it
>its fucking mediocre
I am so disappointed, the praise for this album must come exclusively from weebs

Attached: UBUi5vI.jpg (1500x1500, 414K)

its really not hard to get, its not even that great to begin with but to deny any quality is to be musically inept, i'd figure even a mental retard would be able to enjoy this

>actually listening to /moo/
you do realize we're all just memeing right?

Attached: kjkjjkkj.png (342x335, 138K)

remember when that nerd from /daily/ spent like 100 hours trying to locate the cover pic location? wht a virgin

>liking japanese music makes you a weeb
does listening to american stuff make you an americanophile?

>japs doing dreampop and dub
mu loves it when the japanese do black or white music even though 99 percent of the time it's just a mediocre copy

it's literally weebs and rym avant teens thinking they found a le hidden obscure gem
it's 6/10 dream pop with dub basslines, not some gods gift to music

LRD are great though

Yet Yea Forums loves american hip hop, which wouldn't exist without Germany's Kraftwerk or Japan's YMO.

lol yes
then the skypefags started fucking with him by associating fishmans with jason aldean

hip hop wouldn't exist if it wasn't for jamaican deejays

This. Everything else is just a mediocre copy

not a weeb, but that album's great

As well as technopop from Germany and Japan.
Pioneers like Afrika Bambaata cited them as a major influence.
Detroid DJs in the 80s would play YMO at clubs.

ok ill start

Attached: objectiveshit.jpg (600x600, 325K)

what an original and unique thread you have created

>not a weeb
yes you are weeb

This is a good album, but not the 10/10 that it's made out to be. Pic-related deserves all of that praise in my opinion.

Attached: f7275f45101f396db0ebf0fc1dd5702c.600x600x1.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Technically, everyone using Yea Forums is a weeb. Yea Forums is based on the japanese 2chan, and not even the Yea Forums owner is american anymore, Hiroyuki is Japanese.

it's certainly overrated, but that doesn't make it bad. if you like the general style and just want something of more substance, try their albums Kuchu Camp and Uchu Nippon Setagaya, and if you end up loving those, pic related will blow your mind like Long Season was supposed to

Attached: 98.12.28 男達の別れ.jpg (1200x1194, 386K)

>leave Yea Forums
>6 years later today Yea Forums still talking about the same fucking albums

Nah, it's american

wtf I never realized they were fishing

See, where is you sent wrong is coming back at all. This place is a cesspool. I haven't gotten a good music rec in a year, not to mention the plethora of other huge problems plaguing this awful board.

How? It took me literally 3 secs with reverse image search.
How can one be that much of a potatard?

that was a troll

Even when Yea Forums was american, moot was a huge weeb.
If you really care about the weeb stigma that much, you actually should leave. There's many other non-weeb social media like Reddit for you.

go to bed burger, it's eurotime now.