Outside of a funeral context, have you ever seen a dead body in person?

Outside of a funeral context, have you ever seen a dead body in person?

Attached: collage-1.jpg (1000x600, 142.92K)

Afganistan. Saw a few

Yes.
When I was 12 or so a friend of mine found a body in a ditch in Indiana. Yes. I poked it with a stick.

Just a dead raccoon. Never a human. How exciting and exihilirating would it be to find a dead body? You scope the area, see that no one knows, keep a lookout, make sure the coast is clear. I don't know what I would do if I found a dead body. Would I get excited? Would I become addicted to the feeling? Would I get aroused? God, just thinking about it is making me get so excited. I'm starting to breathe good shallow breaths.

sure. Overdoses. Crime scenes. Car crashes. You live in any city long enough, you se at least a few.
Of course, the first one I saw was just some bones. We didn't know until later it was a body. That was in rural NoVa... Those just turn up in the woods there sometimes. Always listed as "natural causes"

Loads, I'm a doctor.

Sometimes I see dead people and then I make them undead again. Those are good days

I saw a guy who couldn't be resusscitated. Not sure exactly when he died.
It was at a Masters swim meet (i.e. old people). He finished his event, was in the warm down pool and then collapsed.

Too many but that was a lifetime and 20K miles ago.

> Sometimes I give a dozen prescriptions to kids and perfectly fine adults. Those are also good days

Yeah, not even that weird in the moment. It's usually later that the "oh, shit, they're dead" hits.
The smell is unique, you've probably even smelled it without knowing what the funk was.

Many. Killed one w my train and for some reason ppl dump bodies near tracks

I did CPR on a dude who didn't make it

Yes, watched a woman die after she drove into a tree outside of my house when I was 9, drunk driver. Then several in Afghanistan and Jordan.

I don't envy your job (assuming you're a conductor) heard it was some on call bullshit.

What the hell were you doing over there lol

>heard it was some on call bullshit
Heard that too, conductors/engineers getting completely fucked and now companies are wondering why they can't find/keep employees.

Do you guys have pics of Russia-Ukraine War bodies?

Fuck, how hard did it make you?

Making dead bodies.

At 9? I dunno, its been a while.

Yes. I saw a bog body in a museum from the bronze or iron age I think it was. Strangled to death either as a ritual sacrifice, he fucked up or both.

It is. They own you like an endentured servant. And engineer. In charge of multi millions in assets everyday and have the capacity to kill thousands yet paid less than a pajeet on an H visa checking code for LinkedIn. If ppl knew the dangers and how much they depend on us, ah nah who am I kidding no one cares about shit but themselves anymore.

Check out this butt

Attached: 1647518815615.jpg (861x839, 85K)

lmao LARPer

made me lol, thanks for that comment.

Older woman outside a retirement home near my high school with a nurse wheeling her. She looked so innocent and harmless in her wheelchair, felt bad for her the rest of the day. I was walking back home from school with a friend then and her caretaker asked for our help to call 911 and take off her shoes for some reason. Friend did most of the work, I was too shocked to help out.

Fucking based. Rah!

>then I make them undead again
Pretty sure the word you're looking for is "necromancer."

Heart restarted is not the correct definition of dead.
I hate this meme “I was dead for 2 mintues bro!” No you were not dead, that’s not what’d eas is.

Ah. George Mallory and Hannelore Schmatz.
Not gonna lie, dying on Everest is one suckass way to die.

>not having enough willpower and knowledge of the general dangers of misusing and repeat usage of prescription pills/ opiates
It even heeds warning on the label. Fuck off loser, you were never going to make it anyways

Yeah, fucking based. How does it feel to kill? God, must be one of the best feelings one can have.

Yea we've lost 10% of crews since Feb when uncle Warren decided being on call 75% wasn't enough and changed it to 95%. Thank buffet next time your package takes 2 weeks instead of 3 days. Bout to get bad b ros.

Real life isn't call of dooty you fucking mouthbreather.

*getting ptsd

I know it isnt, but have you served and killed? Or were u a pog?

Yeah. When I was like 5 I was with my dad at his friend's house and some dude got in a gnarly accident outside. Rolled his jeep and fired himself out the window head first into a jersey strip. Adults went to see if they could help while the paramedics showed up and I came too. Pretty sure my brain erased the bit where I looked at his bashed in head as he was dying but I distinctly remember watching him take his last breath and the body afterwards with the head covered up.

Feel like that informed some of my views about life and the world going forward

Yeah I have over 100 confirmed kills in Korea don't fuck with me bro I'm an animal

Hope you don't live near me, user.

Its a very sad feeling, but you always hold out hope for an afterlife so the person goes somewhere special.

What do you mean? It was a raccoon. They are everywhere and I was 12.

>Do you guys have pics of Russia-Ukraine War bodies?
Go to /pol/ there are plenty

Now youre making a joke. Thats very rude.

iN ThE mIrRoR

I think the shoes thing is religious. I heard that people are buried without their shoes unless you specify they wear them. Not sure if thats true.

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals myself, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?

Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid.

I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You type like a fag. Go back to pleddit

How do those people without the oxygen supplies even make it through that trip? I know some did, but how would it even feel like breathing up in that atmosphere?

Nonsense, now I just lash out violently at my wife and neighbors for being arabic, occasionally.

I don't know. In some ways it feels like just not existing anymore could be the best outcome. Guaranteed lack of suffering without any theoretical penance or weird forced existence afterwards

I saw a dead homeless person once that was hit by a car after he was jaywalking.
I didn't call the police because 3-4 people and 1-2 cars were stopped near him.
And I heard sirens.

>How do those people without the oxygen supplies even make it through that trip?
Many don't. The sherpas do good business taking dead bodies down the mountain
Regular folks start having major issues around 15,000 feet. Even at 10,000 feet you will feel out of breath and tired.
Imagine what its like at 29,000 feet. Commercial aircraft fly at 35,000-39,000 feet and they're pressurized.

But what if the "afterlife" is just living the last moment of your life for eternity from your perspective?
So if you died a horrible death, that would be your afterlife

Here's the problem with that though. Afterlife isn't just a lack of suffering it's a lack of anything. So no opportunity to ever feel anything bad or good ever again. No accomplishment, no joy, no fulfillment just gone. If you think about everything you worry about now, "does she like me? will I get that job?" well that's all gone when you die, not just the suffering.

OK.

While studying in medschool I saw corpses every week. We even had baby skulls, lungs & airways, some hearts with congenital defects (which were the cause of death).

Is it really that bad. Son was interested in that as a career but I steered him away because what I heard it was another one of those "have to have an in with someone already doing it" type of jobs. This was back in 00s so don't know if its just changed in last decade.

Yes. Saw a dead man in the back of a van.

>1995
>Walking in parking lot to go to bar in Sacramento
>A minivan full of East Indians comes tearing through honking the horn
>Driver jumps out and comes running to us
>Call 911 call 911!!!!!
>We ask what's the matter
>He takes us to the back of the van, opens the door
>An Indian guy is crumpled up in the back of the van on the floor
>He's wearing shorts and what's left of T-shirt
>Both legs, below the knees are broken, bent at 90-degree angles, bones sticking out
>puncture wounds and deep lacerations all over his torso
>Call 911 and tell them there looks to be a dead person in the back of a van
>While we are waiting for fire department, another car full of Indians pulls up to the van, they exchange words, and then the car goes flying out of there
>Police and Fire department shows up
>They calmly walk over to the van and look inside
>10 seconds later, they walk to their fire truck and drive away
>Cop hangs out and said they called the coroner

This dude looked like he was pushed out of the van at highway speeds and run over once or twice. Never got the full story. The weirdest things were the second car of Indians, and the fact that the paramedic/fire fighters were so calm, didn't even rush to look at the guy in the van...like, what if they guy had been hanging on by a thread and a few seconds could have made the difference. Of course, the guy was dead, but when I called 911, I only told them that the guy looked like he was dead

yes, me and my friend found a body in the ravine when I was 11
also was in the room when my mother died

>yes, me and my friend found a body in the ravine when I was 11
Did you ever find out what ended up happening? Did the police arrive?

Yes but at the time I didn't know they were dead. It was at a festival a few years ago.

Used to work at a crematorium. Literally burned hundreds.

Attached: 5f176f8073b5d36d53d9cf77_You-Gotta-Do-What-You-Gotta-Do-834x1024.png (834x1024, 735.9K)

saw a person in pretty rough shape as I drove by the scene of a car crash, don't know if they were dead though or just injured and slumped over