Welcome home, user! It's been a long week so I made you a nice T-Bone steak...

Welcome home, user! It's been a long week so I made you a nice T-Bone steak, some brussel sprouts and potatoes! what do you want to drink with it?

Attached: 82D9CA76-DAC8-4692-8317-01A31CAD9D00.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

i made steak, a mixed salad, and baked potatoes today. It's pretty great bros. You know, despite the massive increase in the cost of foodstuffs due to the general instability of the world.

That looks delicious, thank you

That actually looks edible most food posted on here is slop. Enjoy user.

kys faggot cunt

That looks so plain
At least use a some pepper.

I'd eat it, but it looks bland as all fuck. Looks like the sprouts were boiled, and the steak is pretty poorly seared. I can see like 3 flecks of pepper on the potatoes.

so give me some liquor to drink for it so i can forget this depression meal i'm about to devour

I'll have the usual drink: piss straight from your feminine penis, honey.

Oi come here you. What the fuck is that? Steak looks like it belongs in a pair of knickers, slimy fucking sprouts, and a bland fucking pile of mashed shit. GET OUT.

What the fuck?
I hope you have to eat stale potatoes for the rest of your life
And have to cook them yourself

Tell your mom she's a shitty cook, slap that crap off the table, and tell her to make your fucking tendies.

That user is right though. It looks like shit. Sorry you're so proud that you managed to cook something that isn't ramen, but up your cooking game.

calm your tits, it looks fine

what is your objection to what I said? are you suggesting that pale pile of food looks well-seasoned and well-cooked? At least roast the sprouts to give them some color. This looks like something i'd scoop onto my plate at golden corral.

No it really doesn't

I agree, but I still eat the food and thank them.
And, I'm only an average cook. What should be done to make the food better/what should be added to the food?

Reminds me of my wife's cooking. And the fact that she can't cook, Jesus Christ.

I'll insist that the steak looks fine. The brussels sprouts does look a bit tired and the mashed potatoes grainy, but the steak seems fine. It's hard to judge without looking inside.

seasoning, and i already gave you a suggestion. brussels sprouts are so much better if you cook them in the oven so they get some color. You want a little crunch to them. Steamed/boiled ones taste fine but they aren't going to impress anybody.

idk the steak looks chewy and/or raw to me. I like to see a much more even sear.

Brussel sprouts look over cooked and flavorless
Mashed potatoes look very dry and devoid of any creaminess
Steak is unforgivably under seared and looks like you boiled it
I'd say no thanks and pretend I already ate if offered this plate of trash

Meals like this is why people make jokes about white people not knowing what seasoning is.
Like many comments here, it's bland as hell.

Thanks for reminding me my life is shit

ITT a bunch of jealous faggots. Well done OP. Would eat/10.

Next time you cook a steak, heat up some avocado oil in a pan until it's sizzling. Then toss the steak in the pan on high for 3 minutes on each side. You'll get a better crust on it.

The next thing I would recommend is to try roasting the brussel sprouts or putting them in an air fryer. It looks like you boiled them.

The third thing I notice is that your potatoes are mashed, but they don't appear to have any milk, butter or pepper in them. You can use skim milk, low cal butter substitute if you're going for healthy. For better mashed potatoes, try whipping them with an electric beater.

Next time try drizzling your Brussel sprouts with some olive oil and some seasonings, then roast them in the oven until they are done but still bright green. Or tell your whore mom how to do it.

You'd eat the steak, only try a few brussel sprouts, and awkwardly ask for gravy to add to that pile of bland potato mash

I mean, I can agree OP isn't a masterful chef. There are some pinkish spots that shouldn't be there, but I think of everything on the plate, the steak is the least offensive.
it's weird how the anglos stole every spice in the world and decided they didn't like any of them

avocado oil? Why not just go with the tried and true butter basting method? Fat tastes good, use it.

d a m n

call the ambulance

did you know avocado oil is a fat

yes, in the same way that cashew cheese is cheese. Butter is objectively better in every application. If you think differently, you've never had a properly butter-basted steak.

Dude, all cooking oils are fat.
Fat has a very specific definition and its not limited to only animal based fats.

Like this?

Attached: IMG_20210806_191245493.jpg (3120x4160, 1.78M)

what in the actual fuck

them taters look like they need some work but its looks decent user

steak maybe needs more salt and pepper too

Attached: GoodRibeye2.jpg (1600x1200, 598.09K)

you don't honestly think that looks good do you

they are, but if you think avocado tastes just as good as butter or lard you're lying

I was in ketosis. You got a fucking problem with that?

Attached: IMG_20210806_180655359~2.jpg (3120x3616, 1.25M)

i like rare but jesus christ

This better? Judgemental prick

Attached: IMG_20191223_183130427.jpg (3120x4160, 1.92M)

that looks like medium. The temperature of the meat is by far the least concerning part of the picture

Maybe next time don't vomit on your plate.

I got confused by how pink everything is, i agree it looks awful

This better?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-193726.png (720x1512, 1.23M)

Tall glass of hucow milk thanks.

Or this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-193859.png (720x1512, 1.18M)

Or this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-193757.png (720x1512, 1.01M)

looks possibly good but you are awful at taking flattering food photos

Jesus. This looks mediocre as fuck. Unimaginative and poorly executed. I'd eat it, no doubt. But if I'd cooked that, I wouldn't shout about it. Mash looks lumpy and underseasoned. Sprouts look completely bland, stone age level cooking. The steak looks unevenly cooked in the most middle of the road way. One saving grace could've been if it was steeped in a gallon of decent gravy, but you elected to plain Jane your dinner to the maximum extent.

this one looks possibly good as long as you got the temperature right. This is how good steak is cooked, not just spritzing it with avocado oil you spent 15 dollars on from wholefoods.

I'll drink some ketchup with this, kind sir.

>cooks bland looking meal
>posts it on Yea Forums instead of reddit
>upset that he doesn't get upvotes
Why don't you want to improve? That looks like the depressing ass food I make when I'm at my lowest

Attached: 1647554368437.jpg (625x587, 135.12K)

Who needs oil to get a sear?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-193929.png (720x1512, 1.03M)

>what do you want to drink with it?
10 old fashions and throw that in the trash.

As others have already mentioned - this is what steak and potatoes looks like if you asked an Englishman to cook them for you. Boiled brussels are a hanging offense when I become king.

I had to screenshot it to make it small enough to post. I also have the shakes. Shitty phone. And shit kitchen lighting. Anything else you would like to know?

Attached: IMG_20201124_201446106~2.jpg (3041x3793, 1.77M)

Op on suicide watch lmao

Attached: 1645859618816.jpg (960x957, 326.19K)

why are you so triggered by avocado oil lol

do they tortle come from under the toylet?

i'm only triggered by people claiming it's just as good as butter or lard. It is certainly healthier and all that, but you are literally a clown if you think it would result in just as good a greasy breakfast as butter/lard would. Pretty much the only reason why it's so hard to replicate restaurant food at home is our aversion toward massive amounts of butter or lard.

Look you gormless faggot, I didn't disagree about butter steak. God I wish I could break your fucking clavicles. Be more precise in your fucking language you uneducated CUNT.

Butter is a fat, and a significantly better one than avocado oil. Avocado oil is still a fucking fat.

People like you are why god doesn't talk to us anymore.

literally no one here said that though
lol calm down

Yes. You're a fucking idiot and your ability to cook is similar to a three year olds. Actually, less so; at least my three year old knows to put the steak on a pan.

NO. You simply can't cook. You've made that plain.

i never said it wasn't you fucking tard. It's a lesser fat, just like cashew cheese is a lesser cheese. Nobody should ever choose avocado oil over more traditional oils except for health reasons. There is no taste reason to pick avocado oil over butter/lard. It's objectively not as good tasting. Are some people willing to accept the loss in taste for the increas in health? Sure, but it's still an imitation

I'm vegan. You will prepare a low carb low calorie meal for me pls thx
no liquor, either
it causes liver damage
even beer

This looks fine.

Not a single person said that.

typical lib response. You implied it you dumb fuck.

Cashew cheese is not cheese at all. It's a wholly different product. It is not produced through lactobacillus fermentation of milk product with rennet added. It's some ... abomination that vegans eat.

what about olive or coconut oil
both less calories than avocado lol

and i feel the same about steaks cooked in avocado oil. It's oil but it won't taste nearly as good.

I didn't at all. "Avocado oil is a fat" is simply a statement of fact. You like to read whatever you want into what people type.

I like to get a very nice sear on mine with a few herbs roasting in the butter. Plus sprouts don't taste good to me at all. But over all a nice meal.

I'd pop open a cold one; drink the beer I made with my own two hands.

BUT CASHEW CHEESE SIMPLY IS NOT CHEESE.

That is a statement of fact. Avocado oil being a fat is also a statement of fact. Neither implies better or worse. They just are.

where did i disagree with you? It's a fat factually...it's also a shittier fat than butter/lard

avocado oil has one of the highest burning points, you can fry anything in it, butter burns really easily

A beer stein filled to the top with Bonnie Rotton's squirt juice.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (720x406, 53.88K)

correct, but a steak cooked in butter is better than a steak cooked in avocado oil.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE I COOKED

Attached: IMG_20200610_195005974~2.jpg (3004x3674, 1.5M)

Adv oil is high in oleic acid which is technically a fat. But it's literally the shittest cooking fat you can imagine. It's literally just a fat because of the chemical definition being that it's a lipid or fatty acid chain.